Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Nah 24.

So would people go for base Heirro or mid Koeman?
    I don’t think prime Campbell will be any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,768 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

New content? Nah, 2 more re-releases.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

New content? Nah, 2 more re-releases.

pretty happy to get Schweinsteiger he was way too expensive the first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Lads, has anyone noticed this effect when playing in Rivals where even if you have the camera set to Tele, the camera kind of rotates when a player in the near side of the pitch has the ball? Its really noticeable, thought I was having some eye issues when I notcied it in the last few days. I went in to double check my settings in case they had been altered to Tele Broadcast view, but they were the same. It's very off-putting.

Edit: Seems like it's not just me - https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Camera-bug-swivelling-and-swinging-camera/td-p/8535655

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

How do the rewards for division rivals work ? I’m in division 4 and want to stay there until Thursday for the rewards, but I also want to get the icon swaps tokens done. Probably a stupid question but if I get relegated to Divison 5 before Thursday, will I get divison 5 rewards on Thursday ? I’m nearly sure I got promoted in a Wednesday night previously but still only got the rewards from the lower division on the Thursday morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

GavK wrote: »
    How do the rewards for division rivals work ? I’m in division 4 and want to stay there until Thursday for the rewards, but I also want to get the icon swaps tokens done. Probably a stupid question but if I get relegated to Divison 5 before Thursday, will I get divison 5 rewards on Thursday ? I’m nearly sure I got promoted in a Wednesday night previously but still only got the rewards from the lower division on the Thursday morning.

It’s based on what division you were in last Thursday. So you will be fine for this weeks

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

3.997m transfer profit.

The English objective has been great. Flipping so many Maguires and Oxlade-Chamberlins.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Rivals is so f$cked at the moment with the icon swaps objectives. In Division 6 and just faced a player with 6 icons. He was cr@p and didnt know how to use his team but the amount of super teams in the lower divisions is super annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Matchmaking all over the place. Got paired against the same guy in Rivals two games in a row. Went 2-0 down both games and won both 3-2. I'd say he was afraid to start the next game in case it was me again :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Championship sbc added, that 84 Sean maguire looks pretty pretty good!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

As a Leeds fan, I'll go for Phillips this week regardless of cost. Looks a decent card and will help with that English icon sbc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

First games in a while today. Decided to attempt the English obj - team is muck - can’t buy a win. I’ve lost in every one of the ****ty ways you can today with game flow and players inexplicably running away from the ball simply because the opposition Neymar has to be allowed to get on the end of the ball instead of 76 Joe Bloggs. Seriously wondering wtf I’m doing still playing.

blaa85 wrote: »
    As a Leeds fan, I'll go for Phillips this week regardless of cost. Looks a decent card and will help with that English icon sbc.

I’ve a feeling with that league being mainly silver cards the price fixers will be out in full force, probably end up costing 400k ish when they’re finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    First games in a while today. Decided to attempt the English obj - team is muck - can’t buy a win. I’ve lost in every one of the ****ty ways you can today with game flow and players inexplicably running away from the ball simply because the opposition Neymar has to be allowed to get on the end of the ball instead of 76 Joe Bloggs. Seriously wondering wtf I’m doing still playing.

Game must’ve figured out I was in bad humour. 6 up at half time benefitting from all the AI advantages against some lad.

Absolutely poxed my way through English objective, 5 wins from 5.

Only did it initially to try get weekly objectives done too, started a trippier (la liga) red smalling (serie a) lookman (bundes) and some bronze English striker from ligue 1 along with my prem players to try get the objective of winning with a player from top 5 leagues done at same time as the English objective.
    Also started a midfielder at left back to try get the 4 at the back objective done.

Came up against a guy who was clearly self relegating but was sound enough to let me score before he quit.

Got the 2 weekly objectives done in process.

Tried another game with English team, 2 up in 10 mins, he quits.

3rd, 4th and 5th all very similar, people quitting as soon as a goal is scored.

I was expecting the English objective to be the toughest as my team was crap but got it done in about 70 mins of football and got enough points for the 87 perisic too which should help with the bundesliga objective.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Championship sbc added, that 84 Sean maguire looks pretty pretty good!!

Had that card two years ago. Think it was his tots or poty card which has been a cheap sbc and it was awful. He was incredible fast but crap at dribbling and scoring lol.
    It was like having Forest Gump on your team.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I’ve a feeling with that league being mainly silver cards the price fixers will be out in full force, probably end up costing 400k ish when they’re finished.

Hopefully it will go down in price after a while. It was the best SBC for me last year. By around March it was possible to get over 95% of the cards for discount price. There were no extinct or expensive players required. I was completing it every 3 days or so for a while, making a killing each time.

Easiest way to win those futswap objectives is to immediately sub on your strongest strikers.
    I subbed on CR7, Di Maria and Gbamin and just ripped my opponents apart.
    Most of them immediately quit after Ronaldo scored 2 goals.
    It’s worthwhile just buying him for it and selling him again afterwards.

Just started the final rivals one for bundes. And it’s 3 wins in 3 and on the final match.
    6-1 up in 40 mins and the prick is making me play out the game.
    At least the previous 3 had the decency to quit.
    Don’t forget you can have 2 players who are not first owners. I picked Reus and Nueur for Bundes.

Sheedy electrical are not happy with how I won a game lol.
    Apparently winning 6-2 where he comes back to 6-5 means I’m crappy.
    I just replied I was so bored I thought I was playing SB and must have dozed off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Dying sick the last 3-4 days so didn’t manage to get any progress on the swaps objectives... think I’ve only the Bundesliga one complete atm, others haven’t started at all. Works for me anyway, wasn’t going to go too hard on these this month... the grind for 19 in the last one nearly melted my brain :pac: I’ll settle for a Raul this time round though.

Well happy new year I guess, from the Bayern Mega Pack in the Bundes SBC :D:D:D

giphy.gif

I wish my luck could rub off on some of you :pac:

Well happy new year I guess, from the Bayern Mega Pack in the Bundes SBC :D:D:D

giphy.gif

I wish my luck could rub off on some of you :pac:

Your pack luck is just fracking ridiculous.
    Lovely jubbly though :)

Pretty decent totw considering likes of la liga were on winter break.

Some strange choices in there like Kante

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1212388009435287553?s=21

A lot of good potential red picks but I think this TOTW kinda highlights the futility of TOTW nowadays. Aguero, Kante, Kane, Traore, and Martial all already have better cards than these TOTW cards, and Trent will most likely have a TOTY card by next week.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Woohoo, my Maguire OTW finally gets a boost! Don't even remember him having a standout game though, lol

Really glad I got the 14 wins now. Best TOTW there's been in a while where I had two picks.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Woohoo, my Maguire OTW finally gets a boost! Don't even remember him having a standout game though, lol

HA, I bought his OTW at the start in the hopes he would get a TOTW at some stage to sell. Totally forgot I had him until you posted as I had given up on him getting one :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Frisbee wrote:
    HA, I bought his OTW at the start in the hopes he would get a TOTW at some stage to sell. Totally forgot I had him until you posted as I had given up on him getting one

He's still worthless. He'll need another 2 upgrades and he might be sort of usable.

Lads, saw this on reddit and it might be useful to some of you.

You can get a 50k pack (usually €10) and a loan icon pack for €3:50 on cd keys.

It’s ps4 only and apparently you can only redeem one

https://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-network-psn/psn-games/fifa-20-1-rare-players-pack-and-3-loan-icon-pack-ps4-eu

• Advertisement

Playing some guy there and we both have la liga teams for objective.

I’m battering him but fifa being fifa he scores with his 2 attacks while I’m hitting post etc.
    I pull it back to 2-2 on 55 mins and he quits.
    Would rather make sure I don’t get the win even though he still had a chance himself. Pathetic.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement