Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Lads, saw this on reddit and it might be useful to some of you.

You can get a 50k pack (usually €10) and a loan icon pack for €3:50 on cd keys.

It’s ps4 only and apparently you can only redeem one

https://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-network-psn/psn-games/fifa-20-1-rare-players-pack-and-3-loan-icon-pack-ps4-eu

There’s an Xbox version with 3 rare packs and a loan icon for 59p.
    Accepted the code but it never came up for me :(
    It did say standard version though and mine is the ultimate version.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Blazer wrote: »

I wouldn’t have that the version would matter. I genuinely never used cdkeys before but I thought for €3:50 I’d chance it, because even the 3 icons loans are handy for using in the daily friendly matches as loans contracts don’t run down so I have a team there with rvn, lampard, zizou etc.

But yeah the code worked fine for me on ps4

I’m just saving my normal packs now for toty next week. Have 40 or so and 20 of the 80+ player picks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Sweet, just bought one. Will see what I pack :pac::pac::pac:

Anyone using a prem team, that 84 Matt Doherty looks versus tasty with a shadow chem and he’s only 14k.
    Going to pick one up just Incase I ever get around to completing the Sean maguire sbc.
    We’re very limited on the number of usable Irish cards so will take what I can get.

Try restarting your console. The ps4 one says the same, base version required but it worked for me and I have ultimate edition.

Someone pm’d me about it and we got theirs to appear after a reboot.

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Try restarting your console. The ps4 one says the same, base version required but it worked for me and I have ultimate edition.

Someone pm’d me about it and we got theirs to appear after a reboot.

No joy :(.
    Ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,768 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Done with all the Squad Battles Icon objectives, that was a nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

I got gold 2 in the weekend league last weekend and I Opened my “red picks” this morning and this is what I’m presented with (attached). Did this happen to anyone else ?

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Couldn’t attach the photos but they weren’t red picks. I was presented with a choice of 4 base gold cards.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Seems to be an issue everyone is having. The Fifa subreddit has had to lock because they’ve had apeveryone flooding on to complain, lol. Opened one myself for one of three base gold cards, and I already had all three. Heart dropped but if everyone is having the issue, they will have to figure out how to fix it.

Joke shop from EA.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

don't know can anyone help, bought one of those cdkey packs for 3.50 and redeemed on web as not at home the instructions say navigate to media tab to ensure content is available but I cant find media tab anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Same problem here, I got base gold card picks instead of the red picks

Hi FIFA Fans, The team is aware of the issue impacting Weekend League rewards and is working on a resolution. Updates to come later today when info is available.

3 hours it took for them to pop up the most generic response....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

I wonder are TOTW players in regular packs at all if stuff like this is happening?

Were they a little too hasty with prep for TOTY and removed TOTW long before it was due.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I didn't get any player picks red or non-red :rolleyes:

Unless they just don't show up on the companion app.

Anyway, I'll be very generous and only expect one red TAA and one red Kante as compensation from EA :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Adamcp898 wrote:
    I wonder are TOTW players in regular packs at all if stuff like this is happening?

Ya totw players are in packs alright. Got perez earlier.

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Ya totw players are in packs alright. Got perez earlier.

That said, I saw people on Reddit saying they were getting the non-IF versions of cards in the non-red player picks too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Did anyone get scream Pique when he was out? I always regretted not getting him at the time and thinking he may be back soon.

Is he worth it?

Gyan84 wrote: »
    I didn't get any player picks red or non-red :rolleyes:

Unless they just don't show up on the companion app.

Anyway, I'll be very generous and only expect one red TAA and one red Kante as compensation from EA :pac:

They’ve provably stopped that part now.
    People were getting Mbappe and CR7.
    I got Courtrois so probably getting a 74 for my red knowing my luck.
    Wait for Osmosis to post getting CR7 For his base pick and then Kante or the likes for his red card lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Did anyone get scream Pique when he was out? I always regretted not getting him at the time and thinking he may be back soon.

Is he worth it?

Yeah I'm still using him. He was very cheap when he first came out.

• Advertisement

Love Pique. Have him and Rio as my two center backs and can't really fault them.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,768 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

When the Base Icon Pack was first released there was an error that allowed you to pack Mid Icons from it, they fixed that within an hour. They're far quicker to fix issues that benefit the community than those that don't.

First run through of the PL SBC done. Had most of the cards anyway. Best card I packed was Modric, and packed enough I'd say it only cost about 30-40k. Second run will be more expensive though.

Grabbed Foyth to start off with, cause he lets me chem in a lot of the other Argentians I've got.

Lord TSC wrote: »

Grabbed Foyth to start off with, cause he lets me chem in a lot of the other Argentians I've got.

Is he any good?
    He looks pretty good :)
    He’s 92 rated with Sentinel.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blazer wrote:
    Is he any good? He looks pretty good He’s 92 rated with Sentinel.

He'd be good alongside icon Sanchez in the no composure squad you're looking to great.

He looks terrible. Composure massively important for CB this year.

RossieMan wrote: »
    He'd be good alongside icon Sanchez in the no composure squad you're looking to great.

He looks terrible. Composure massively important for CB this year.

Oh yeah I missed that stat lol. I was too hung up on the other ones :)
    Ok Hierro and Zambrotta for my icons then.

Icon swaps complete, found them relatively easy this time as I had decent players to use, potm toko ekambi, Futmas Vidal, red carvahal etc in la liga and that 87 perisic makes a nice cam, used him in bundesliga one.
    I just seemed to come against a lot of players who were badly prepared, using 77 rm at rb etc.

It really was sound of ea to do all those upgrade packs recently to gut everyone of their first owner cards and make this batch very easy for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Moments and TOTY Flashbacks are apparently coming... holy ****.

https://twitter.com/futdonk/status/1212798718677856257?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Moments and TOTY Flashbacks are apparently coming... holy ****.

https://twitter.com/futdonk/status/1212798718677856257?s=21

Ugh. My plan today was literally to get 20k more and buy Ronaldo. Would leave me with no coins but getting bored with the game so didn’t really care. Now the temptation is to invest and then dump it into somebody more expensive ha just when you think you’re out......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Ugh. My plan today was literally to get 20k more and buy Ronaldo. Would leave me with no coins but getting bored with the game so didn’t really care. Now the temptation is to invest and then dump it into somebody more expensive ha just when you think you’re out......

That's why I spent my last 500k on packs...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement