Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Blazer wrote: »
    Is he any good?
    He looks pretty good :)
    He’s 92 rated with Sentinel.

Be a while till I try him, cause I'm skipping this weekend (given they've not issued rewards yet, I can't be arsed going for any more).

Going to try and get some squad battles done this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

There’s an Xbox version with 3 rare packs and a loan icon for 59p.
    Accepted the code but it never came up for me :(
    It did say standard version though and mine is the ultimate version.

can you post the link ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I wouldn’t have that the version would matter. I genuinely never used cdkeys before but I thought for €3:50 I’d chance it, because even the 3 icons loans are handy for using in the daily friendly matches as loans contracts don’t run down so I have a team there with rvn, lampard, zizou etc.

But yeah the code worked fine for me on ps4

I’m just saving my normal packs now for toty next week. Have 40 or so and 20 of the 80+ player picks.

I got this and redeemed the code, how do I get the items now?
    I can’t find the download anywhere.

In other news I packed my first icon in the weekend league rewards packs. 88 Lehman.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Mr Moon wrote:
    I got this and redeemed the code, how do I get the items now? I can’t find the download anywhere.

I think once you log into fifa on ps4. I bought yesterday and redeemed. Didn't appear on companion app but was there this morning when I logged into the ps4.

By the way thanks Hogey007. Wasn't the luckiest with my icons unfortunately. 90 Bergkamp. 90 Deco and 89 nedved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I got this and redeemed the code, how do I get the items now?
    I can’t find the download anywhere.

In other news I packed my first icon in the weekend league rewards packs. 88 Lehman.

Congrats on the icon :)

Do you mean you got it for ps4 or xbox?
    I’ve no knowledge on Xbox but if you meant ps4, I got emailed the code, I went to redeem codes on the ps4 dashboard screen, loaded up the game and packs were there.

Someone else already had fifa open and packs weren’t there but when they rebooted console they had the packs on fifa.

Player pick update

An update on the FUT Champions Player Picks;
    If you have already claimed and redeemed your Player Picks from your Weekend League Rewards you'll get another chance to do so with the correct pool of items.
    We're currently processing the account data for all impacted players and will be sharing updates as we start to roll the Players Picks out.
    We'll let you know as soon as we get the Player Picks back online for those who have not yet claimed/redeemed them
    If you claimed your Player Picks but did not redeem them, you'll see double the Player Picks on your unassigned items - only the newly granted Player Picks will be using the correct pool of items.
    This is not an instantaneous process and we appreciate your patience

• Registered Users Posts: 19,768 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Could've at least thrown in a small untradeable pack or something to make up for the error

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    I think once you log into fifa on ps4. I bought yesterday and redeemed. Didn't appear on companion app but was there this morning when I logged into the ps4.

By the way thanks Hogey007. Wasn't the luckiest with my icons unfortunately. 90 Bergkamp. 90 Deco and 89 nedved.

Starting the game again sorted it.

For anyone interested I got....

Mid Ian Wright, mid Klose and prime Del Pierro :)

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Starting the game again sorted it.

For anyone interested I got....

Mid Ian Wright, mid Klose and prime Del Pierro :)

Obviously you picked Klose?
    Record World Cup striker.

• Advertisement

Obviously you picked Klose?
    Record World Cup striker.

I got all 3 :D

5 game loans.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Prime Nesta, mid Socrates and Veron. So so.

IF Mooy, Vertonghen and Robertson in prime player pack :)

Wasn't around for a while, but nice welcome back "gift" for 3.50 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,768 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

We'll get our red picks some time in the next 2 days, maybe

https://twitter.com/EAFIFADirect/status/1212912933799284736

We'll get our red picks some time in the next 2 days, maybe

https://twitter.com/EAFIFADirect/status/1212912933799284736

Jesus if it was a problem with fifa points it’d be fixed instantly.
    I was going to play weekend league after getting icon swaps completed but can’t be bothered now when I haven’t even got players from last weekend.
    No point in redeeming rewards and then checking back for next 2 days to see if my picks appeared, will just wait til issue fully resolved.

Gonna skip WL this weekend as I wouldn’t have time to play 10 games let alone 30 this weekend.

Did the Sean maguire sbc. (Had the bulk of players)

The leeds lad might be a little better and easier link but feck it, I want to use an Irish lad and live very close to castlecomer so might aswell go with the local lad for the craic.

I’m working through that SBC myself too, though I want the Leeds lad cause he will link with Rio.

Surprisingly not doing bad, profit margin wise. The silver packs aren’t sexy but I’ve netted a good few lads needed for the Dutch and Chinese leagues.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I’m working through that SBC myself too, though I want the Leeds lad cause he will link with Rio.

Surprisingly not doing bad, profit margin wise. The silver packs aren’t sexy but I’ve netted a good few lads needed for the Dutch and Chinese leagues.

Did Phillips myself yesterday after collecting my coins for the week. Had 90k when I started and completed it just by selling what I packed. Not nearly as expensive as I thought it would be. Rare silver badges and kits go for decent few coins.

I may be a bit biased but he is very good after trying him through the English icon swaps. Going to re-arrange my main squad to fit him in. TAA 2if is going for 90k, so picked him up for chem.

What icons are everyone going for?
    I'm leaning towards Hierro and Zambrotta and Rijkaard if I'm bothered although he'd be better than Guardiola as CDM.
    Zambrotta I definitely need and I see some people are saying Campbell is excellent this year? Hard to fathom that one.

Not fully decided yet, because last time I set out for Drogba and ended up losing patience with squad battles once I got enough for Rio.

I have Socrates and Raul as possible targets early though. The Brazilian will be who I'll grab first, most likely, and then see what I have left

• Advertisement

Not fully decided yet, because last time I set out for Drogba and ended up losing patience with squad battles once I got enough for Rio.

I have Socrates and Raul as possible targets early though. The Brazilian will be who I'll grab first, most likely, and then see what I have left

actually squad battles isn't bothering me a bit now as I just keep refreshing the opponents until I get teams in the 60-75 range.
    Rewards are crap anyway for SB so no big loss.

I don't think I am even going for another one.

I already have 3 in my squad, you can't use them in Rivals anyway because you will be looking at another set of objectives soon.

I might just skip and play the game.

Rivals is just about getting the objectives done, weekend league is not doable for me at this moment.

Not much left for me here tbh. Friendlies mostly.

Easy or not not gonna spend an hour or two playing squad battles because that's not what I signed up for when I bought the game.

Happy with free Carlos, can get other good cards either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Said **** it and bought Ronaldo this morning. Ronaldo will be on 8 chem whenever he gets loyalty. Anyone better at formation swapping know of any way to get everybody on full chem?

B8446-BA3-A5-BD-43-C6-BECF-9-A285-C4839-B3.png

actually squad battles isn't bothering me a bit now as I just keep refreshing the opponents until I get teams in the 60-75 range.
    Rewards are crap anyway for SB so no big loss.

Oh, I don't me it bothers me from a difficulty point of view. More of a "mind numbing boredom" point of view.

At least the online portions require concentration and are a challange. The squad battle portions are basically just locking up the console for a bit, smashing a few goals past **** teams. I hate playing against AI.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

If you switch to 4-3-3 standard at least Paulinho would get full chem

POTM noms out.

° Trent Alexander-Arnold - Liverpool

° Emi Buendia - Norwich City

° Dominic Calvert-Lewin - Everton

° Kevin De Bruyne - Manchester City

° Ben Foster - Watford

° Danny Ings - Southampton

° Adama Traore - Wolves

° Jamie Vardy - Leicester City

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

POTM noms out.

° Trent Alexander-Arnold - Liverpool

° Emi Buendia - Norwich City

° Dominic Calvert-Lewin - Everton

° Kevin De Bruyne - Manchester City

° Ben Foster - Watford

° Danny Ings - Southampton

° Adama Traore - Wolves

° Jamie Vardy - Leicester City

Knowing the FIFA community, Traoré will probably win it and he’ll get a 99 pace card.

Weekend League is gonna be fun.

even at 7 chem Ronaldo is miles ahead of other strikers.
    You could put either an Serie A manager or Portugese manager and that would bring him upto 8 chem.
    If you use a Portugese manager an set him to Lique 1 Neymar would get a +1 to chem and so would CR7.

Just got my WL rewards....got 2 picks rather than 1.
    Still meh..Perez and Heaton.

• Advertisement

Knowing the FIFA community, Traoré will probably win it and he’ll get a 99 pace card.

Weekend League is gonna be fun.

His pace is 98 already. Useless in all other aspects with both shot and passing under 80.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement