Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Will there be a Zlatan flashback? I saw it it one of the leaks, just wondering how reliable those leaks would be. I’d try my best to get him with Ronaldo

• Registered Users Posts: 19,768 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I've just done what I consider to be every valuable League SBC team to get myself 35 packs ready for TOTY, probably just gonna play to Gold 3 in WL, which will also get me the untradeable 100k pack for 200 wins, and then either do some Drafts or maybe go for those Milestone players to also get the 2 player packs associated with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I've just done what I consider to be every valuable League SBC team to get myself 35 packs ready for TOTY, probably just gonna play to Gold 3 in WL, which will also get me the untradeable 100k pack for 200 wins, and then either do some Drafts or maybe go for those Milestone players to also get the 2 player packs associated with them.

All you need is one pack you jammy git :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Will there be a Zlatan flashback? I saw it it one of the leaks, just wondering how reliable those leaks would be. I’d try my best to get him with Ronaldo

Yeah seems to be, from what I’ve read we’ll get flashbacks sbc’s of Rooney, ibra, iniesta and Marcelo along with toty moments sbc’s for neuer and pogba.

The same game who leaked the correct Futmas ones has leaked these.

Batshuayi actually isn’t a bad card. Himself and Vardy combine well together.
    Think I’ll just invest my million instead.
    Typical drop Di Maria, Politano, Ronaldo and instead run a epl team and everything starts clicking together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

If Mane gets a TOTY, doing everything I can to get him. Will be a phenomenal card.. gonna start hard-investing now, maybe starting with 87s.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I can't remember the last TOTY that actually had many if any obtainable cards tbh. Be interesting to see how they price the SBCs.

Rooney's and Iniesta's league should make them relatively cheap. Pogba, with his league and nationality, will be a fortune. Ibra too, now he's back in Italy (Ibra and Ronaldo up front could be hilariously fun though).

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I can't remember the last TOTY that actually had many if any obtainable cards tbh. Be interesting to see how they price the SBCs.

Rooney's and Iniesta's league should make them relatively cheap. Pogba, with his league and nationality, will be a fortune. Ibra too, now he's back in Italy (Ibra and Ronaldo up front could be hilariously fun though).

damn I forgot Ibra was back in Serie A

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Lord TSC wrote: »

Had completely overlooked the prospect of Ibrahimovic & Ronaldo :D

Would love Rooney & Iniestas but figure they’re all going to be expensive tbh and out of my reach after recent spending.

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Had completely overlooked the prospect of Ibrahimovic & Ronaldo :D

Would love Rooney & Iniestas but figure they’re all going to be expensive tbh and out of my reach after recent spending.

yeah I bought back CR7, hes down to 700k now...
    I reckon he'll be the 12th man for toty same as what they did for Neymar last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,964 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Yeah, it's been a week since my Lionel was kidnapped. These mercenaries have just no thought for the children, they just see the coins. Come home Lionel.

Liamalone wrote: »
    Yeah, it's been a week since my Lionel was kidnapped. These mercenaries have just no thought for the children, they just see the coins. Come home Lionel.

no joy from EA yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,964 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Blazer wrote: »
    no joy from EA yet?

No chickens being counted as of yet, but hopeful :)

yeah I bought back CR7, hes down to 700k now...
    I reckon he'll be the 12th man for toty same as what they did for Neymar last year.

I only bought him for 950k not even 2 weeks ago!!

What did you think of MVB?

I only bought him for 950k not even 2 weeks ago!!

What did you think of MVB?

I loved Van Basten moment's cards last year but this year he's not so great.
    CR7 is just an unbelievable goalscorer in this game and the only person that comes close to him in my opinion would be R9 and then toty CR7 :)
    I'm not saying MVB is bad, its just he's not as prolific as CR7.
    Those 5* skills really give CR7 a huge advantage over other strikers and he's unbelievably clinical in front of goals.
    MVB had a load of chances in 4 games and he never scored. Whereas 89 Rush scored 4 for 4 which is good. And prime Litamen scored 4 for 4.
    But CR7? He's basically 2 goals a game , every game...all the time.

Christ I hope Zlatan is cheap...I'll gut my club to pair him up with CR7 :D

I wonder will his scream card update to his new club?
    Did any scream card get a transfer last season?

Also I wonder will they do a flashback toty today at 6?
    I reckon they will to burn through cards again.

I’m going to try and get Ibrahimović with Ronaldo. Hopefully it’s not going to cost something stupid!

I’d 89 MVB earlier and thought he was good especially from the edge of the box. But as the game went on he wasn’t as effective.

I’m going to try and get Ibrahimović with Ronaldo. Hopefully it’s not going to cost something stupid!

I’d 89 MVB earlier and thought he was good especially from the edge of the box. But as the game went on he wasn’t as effective.

I just bought players in preparation for him.
    Obviously his own 85 card and Vela from MLS, De Vrij and IF Martinez from Inter in Serie A, Ziyech from Ajax, Martial and IF Heaton from EPL and Arthur from Barca La Liga and will pick someone up from PSG also. (IF Costil, Icardi and Di Maria)
    I reckon if they do a SBC for him it will encompass all his previous clubs.
    That should hit close to between 500-1mill I reckon for his toty card.
    Huge opportunity I reckon for transfer profits.
    Damn now I need to think about getting him or just being a greedy little bollix.
    Donnarumma 85 gk for Milan is only 10.75k right now. You're absolutely guaranteed an Italian squad SBC for Zlatan and there's only 2 keepers higher than him and they're at least 9k and 20k more so opportunity for profit.

Squad fitness selling at 1600 on ps4. Everyone saving packs for toty so more being bought off market by people finishing weekend league.

I’m selling all my bar 10 or 15.
    They should be down around 7 or 8 hundred during lightning rounds in toty.

You can now search for Ribery on the database, TOTY Flashback incoming?

You can now search for Ribery on the database, TOTY Flashback incoming?

he's playing with Fiorentina now so that's why.
    I'd love to see a Batistuta icon card.

• Advertisement

he's playing with Fiorentina now so that's why.
    I'd love to see a Batistuta icon card.

Been playing with Fiorentina all season, just curious they add him the day before TOTY starts when they've confirmed Flashbacks are coming and he's had a TOTY card before.

I'm betting EA didn't include him originally as he had planned to retire so need to re-add him to the database for january OTW.
    He didn't join them until late in August so probably past their lock in date for fut.
    They had to do the same for Ben Arfa last year or the year before.

A toty card would be underwhelming really if it was him and I don't think he ever got one.
    My mistake..fifa 14.
    Now I need Di Natale to join some mickey mouse club so they can re-add his fifa 13 card.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Massive fan of MVB. One of the best finishers on the game for me. Great dribbling and shooting. Only thing that holds him back a little is his pace.

mcgT8aT.png

Matched this guy on champs today. How the fork does one get that lucky in player picks?

^^ another fcukin Osmosis is how :D

Messi down to 785k now. Damn I think I'd pick his card over Ronaldo's.

Ah here now, even my best Red Pick is only Ben Yedder :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Have 11 squad battle games still left to do for swaps. Don’t see myself having a huge amount of time this week for them but the idea alone of trudging through them just isn’t appealing.

Ah here now, even my best Red Pick is only Ben Yedder :pac:

only :) ya big gloating bollix ya.:D

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Have 11 squad battle games still left to do for swaps. Don’t see myself having a huge amount of time this week for them but the idea alone of trudging through them just isn’t appealing.

just do the lower rated squads 60-70..keep refreshing your opponents until you get them and just knock em out.
    at 12 mins a game you'll piss through them during the week.

• Advertisement

Messi down to 785k now. Damn I think I'd pick his card over Ronaldo's.

Still 910k on ps4. Was going to grab him. People selling him now because he’s getting a toty will quickly realise they don’t have 7 million to buy him and their name isn’t osmosis so they ain’t packing him! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement