Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Hogey007 wrote:
    Still 910k on ps4. Was going to grab him. People selling him now because he’s getting a toty will quickly realise they don’t have 7 million to buy him and their name isn’t osmosis so they ain’t packing him!

Has never worked like this during other toty. Cards will continue to plummet right up until they release the forwards. Always do. Prices will be lowest probably Wednesday/Thursday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Blazer wrote: »
    just do the lower rated squads 60-70..keep refreshing your opponents until you get them and just knock em out.
    at 12 mins a game you'll piss through them during the week.

Oh that’s what I do. Play the first half and then leave the second half unattended, but even at that the whole process is such a chore. You build an “ultimate team” and then spend your actual time throwing two **** teams at each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

RossieMan wrote: »
    Has never worked like this during other toty. Cards will continue to plummet right up until they release the forwards. Always do. Prices will be lowest probably Wednesday/Thursday morning.

When blazer said he was 785k I didn’t know what console, I knew he had been around 900kish on PS4 so I went to check because if he had dropped that drastically he would go back up a bit when people don’t pack him and can’t afford his toty.

But he didn’t drop drastically on ps4.blazer is on a different console.

Appreciate my reply did sound how like how you interpreted it though :) I was just talking in the scenario “had he dropped 130k tonight”

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hogey007 wrote: »
    When blazer said he was 785k I didn’t know what console, I knew he had been around 900kish on PS4 so I went to check because if he had dropped that drastically he would go back up a bit when people don’t pack him and can’t afford his toty.

But he didn’t drop drastically on ps4.blazer is on a different console.

Appreciate my reply did sound how like how you interpreted it though :) I was just talking in the scenario “had he dropped 130k tonight”

Yeah I’m on Xbox.
    Also just got my squad battle rewards hehe
    Some crappy jumbo gold pack or something.
    Gold 3 and that prime mixed rare players.
    Wouldn’t mind but it didn’t cop it was an icon until the symbol appeared.

DF855114-0796-4-C38-AEC8-01-CBF79447-F8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,768 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Of course I have my best ever weekend and a legit shot at Elite 3 in the one week more than any other where Gold 1 rewards are better :pac:

Screenshot-2020-01-06-at-00-23-44.png

• Advertisement

Here's the team I did it with btw

TEAM-IN-GAME-AND-STARTING.png

I’m laughing at your team name.
    Back in 97 when I started online gaming I had to create an avatar for F22 Total air war.
    I wanted some thing catchy and air forcey sounding so started throwing names out, started with Trail Blazer but wanted something a bit closer to air combat sims and ended up with Airblazer which I’ve used right to this day.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Have spent half an hour refreshing opponents in squad battles, trying to get bronze teams I can just leave it playing through and nothing :/

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I've two games left with the Italian Objective on Legendary to do this week. That will give me all 6* tokens from this season. Still no idea what Icon / Icons I want. Would love to get Del Piero but doubt I will have the time / patience to get enough tokens.

Ronaldinho is the only halfway enticing one for me but he’s 21 tokens and the idea of all those squad battles feels like work tbh.

• Advertisement

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Ronaldinho is the only halfway enticing one for me but he’s 21 tokens and the idea of all those squad battles feels like work tbh.

That’s really it for me, there’s nothing “exciting”
    Even ronaldinho isn’t the best available version of him.
    I’m still aiming for Essien but the thoughts of jumping through all those hoops for a holding midfielder that certainly isn’t the best holding midfielder in the game is a bit “meh”.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Did anyone see the leaked FB Iniesta SBC that's rumored to be coming?

82494553_2271007936531874_1451787146144125935_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=102&_nc_ohc=dFN5CfJ-ufwAX-4Zygs&oh=d4765e37c6e6e5d3f5bfcdc5e7acf933&oe=5E97B73B

I wish I got Villa and Pique now!

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Did anyone see the leaked FB Iniesta SBC that's rumored to be coming?

82494553_2271007936531874_1451787146144125935_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=102&_nc_ohc=dFN5CfJ-ufwAX-4Zygs&oh=d4765e37c6e6e5d3f5bfcdc5e7acf933&oe=5E97B73B

I wish I got Villa and Pique now!

It’s not even a great card. Will be skipping that for sure.

That’s really it for me, there’s nothing “exciting”
    Even ronaldinho isn’t the best available version of him.
    I’m still aiming for Essien but the thoughts of jumping through all those hoops for a holding midfielder that certainly isn’t the best holding midfielder in the game is a bit “meh”.

And I already went CAM in season 1 with 91 Hagi so it feels like I’m going for a player I may not necessarily even use that much, much less actually “need”

Blazer wrote: »
    It’s not even a great card. Will be skipping that for sure.

Was a rumour that it might be an objective and not an SBC in which case I’d do it. But it doesn’t have the face stats of a 91 really so better not be too expensive if it is an SBC

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

If it's an objective then I'll deffo be doing it.

Suarez wn potm in la liga, can’t imagine his sbc would be overly expensive.

9 squad battles down, 9 to go.

Every game, the AI is playing ultra deep though. Have enough of that in rivals.

I'm doing these squad battles to keep my options open. Doubt I'll push hard for any more in the next stage.

Want a CAM icon for chemistry so will probably be happy with the 11 for Socrates. But i want to keep options open for now

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Was a rumour that it might be an objective and not an SBC in which case I’d do it. But it doesn’t have the face stats of a 91 really so better not be too expensive if it is an SBC

I have David Villa so would be good to get the link but I think I would prefer an SBC than an objective.

TOTY revealed, attackers in packs at 6pm

toty-att.jpg

In keeping with EA being EA their official website displays the entire TOTY as being Alex Telles:

Screenshot-2020-01-06-at-16-23-31.png

• Advertisement

It should’ve been a team of Gary breen’s!!!

Now that would be the ultimate team of the year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Only the attackers released today ? I’ve saved a load of packs but just wanted a shot at getting Alisson as I’ve Brazilian team. So it’s midfielders tomorrow, Defenders Wednesday and Goalkeeper on Thursday ?

Also, do the attackers stay in packs then the midfielders are added etc or is it one position at a time in packs ?

GavK wrote: »
    Only the attackers released today ? I’ve saved a load of packs but just wanted a shot at getting Alisson as I’ve Brazilian team. So it’s midfielders tomorrow, Defenders Wednesday and Goalkeeper on Thursday ?

Also, do the attackers stay in packs then the midfielders are added etc or is it one position at a time in packs ?

It’s one position at a time, so when the attackers are finished it’ll be midfielders, and then I think the keepers and defenders get grouped together.

Then at the end they all appear in packs together, that should be Thursday or Friday at 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

I've been playing Fifa since FIFA 12 and only in FIFA 17 did I get a TOTY card. Never since and I expect my solid run to continue.

Meanwhile there is value to be had on base Icons at the moment if anyone is in the market for making 20k per flip.

I've been playing Fifa since FIFA 12 and only in FIFA 17 did I get a TOTY card. Never since and I expect my solid run to continue.

Meanwhile there is value to be had on base Icons at the moment if anyone is in the market for making 20k per flip.

I worry I always lose coinage when I try icon flipping, due to the tax.

Having fun flipping loads of Trossards though at the moment. Don't know why he's so popular but he's selling at 3000 coins super easily.

Flashback iniesta is an objective, I’m assuming as the season ends at 6 on Friday we only get til then?

Doubt I’ll get a chance to complete it so.

And now for TOTY mistake number 2, Mane's stats are different in 2 different promo images:

995bd25631d828847b9c025ba3e22aff.png

VZkgfa7.jpg

Also SBCs for Flashback Neuer and POTM Suarez, both give out untradeable pack rewards.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Flashback iniesta is an objective, I’m assuming as the season ends at 6 on Friday we only get til then?

Doubt I’ll get a chance to complete it so.

Not enough time to get it done which is a shame I wanted that card

• Advertisement

12th nominee out.
    Guaranteed CR7 will get it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement