Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

cintec wrote: »
    Not enough time to get it done which is a shame I wanted that card

Yeah I’d have liked it too for my club but wouldn’t get it done in 3 days when working every day.

Has it been confirmed anywhere that it ends at 6 on Friday? I assume it will because the season ends but toty carries on past Friday.

Ridiculous requirements if only 3 days to complete during the week.
    I know you could combine 3 of the requirements that need wins, the Spanish goal scorer, the la liga finesse and the 11 Spanish in starting 11 for 6 wins but you’re still realistically looking at 12-15 rivals matches to complete it and then 3 squad battles wins too.

Not worth the effort over 3 evenings. If it was a week or so I’d have chipped away at it over weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Yeah I’d have liked it too for my club but wouldn’t get it done in 3 days when working every day.

Has it been confirmed anywhere that it ends at 6 on Friday? I assume it will because the season ends but toty carries on past Friday.

I know you could combine 3 of the requirements that need wins, the Spanish goal scorer, the la liga finesse and the 11 Spanish in starting 11 for 6 wins but you’re still realistically looking at 12-15 rivals matches to complete it and then 3 squad battles wins too.

Not worth the effort over 3 evenings. If it was a week or so I’d have chipped away at it over weekend

It shows 3 days 22 hours expiry for me on the web-app

• Registered Users Posts: 19,768 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Blazer wrote: »
    12th nominee out.
    Guaranteed CR7 will get it.

You vote in-game by choosing the player and getting them as a 1 game loan, moronic way to organise a vote as everyone's just gonna take the free loan Ronaldo.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

You vote in-game by choosing the player and getting them as a 1 game loan, moronic way to organise a vote as everyone's just gonna take the free loan Ronaldo.

I think that’s why they did it.
    Who the hell wants a toty Ziyech?
    Which is unfortunate.
    I think all flashback players should have 10 chem links to former teammates. Would make it for very interesting teams then I reckon.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Who the hell wants a toty Ziyech?

:(

He'd be an awesome card and massively affordable.

People will vote for a Ronaldo who will cost 3 or 4 million instead though....

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »

Glad I have futmas Cazorla, Williams, Guardiola, Hierro :)

Glad I have futmas Cazorla, Williams, Guardiola, Hierro :)

Haha nice :)

I do have some decent Spanish players like eoae villa, Futmas cazorla and scream pique but I just wouldn’t have the time between now and Friday.
    I’ll get about an hour to 2 free tomorrow and Wednesday, plans Thursday so just wouldn’t get it done.
    Pity they didn’t leave it til Friday and give it a week to 10 days on new season but I can live without it anyway. Would’ve been just for future Spanish objectives I’d want him.

Also SBCs for Flashback Neuer and POTM Suarez, both give out untradeable pack rewards.

This is hilariously pathetic.

It’s already hard enough to turn profits on SBC reward packs, if not impossible, but you could churn a little of the cost back.

Now, they take even that.

There’s a nice little Spanish team just waiting.
    I might even go for the Gomez card just for giggles.
    Raging I wasn’t around for Villa, he was always my favourite player for Spain.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Lord TSC wrote: »

It’s already hard enough to turn profits on SBC reward packs, if not impossible, but you could churn a little of the cost back.

I seem to remember they gave a lot of mega packs last year but this year it seems to be mixed packs.

• Advertisement

Christ Messi’s card looks unreal.
    Not bad at 5.5 million but there’s a lot less coins in the market thanks to icon swaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Think I'll try to do that Iniesta Objective. His stats don't look great for a 91 but at worst he'll be some good sbc fodder. The short time frame is a bit annoying but you can combine all the rivals objectives so 10 games should get it done.

Also surprised that Mane is 'only' 3 million. The other two are twice that.

That’s most of Iniesta done.
    Just the SB part left for me.
    I had one guy actually bring on baby R9/ Mid Zidane loaners to try and stop me getting the win after I was 3 up.Ended up winning 10-2 and made sure to dab and watch each replay lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blazer wrote:
    That’s most of Iniesta done. Just the SB part left for me. I had one guy actually bring on baby R9/ Mid Zidane loaners to try and stop me getting the win after I was 3 up.Ended up winning 10-2 and made sure to dab and watch each replay lol.

How dare he try and win the game!

Not sure why you think trying to win is a problem, you were the toxic one here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Only have the SBC part of iniesta left. Wasn't too bad to do, everyone I played bar one I lost was trying the objective also. He'll be going straight into an sbc but probably saves 70/80k.

Also, I bought 90 rated Garrincha at 730k sat night and sold him there at 850k on ps.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Don't think the Iniesta requirements are too bad. Have a basic enough 84 rated La Spanish team sitting in my club already - FUTMAS Cazorla, Saul, Sergi Roberto, Asensio etc.

Have 2 of them done (his loan card & through balls). And 2 in both the Spanish Wins & Finesse. And one in the SB as just threw him on as a sub while doing the Italian Objective for the Icon Swaps. He will almost certainly never get into my team bar future Spanish Objectives so most likely will just save some cash on an SBC down the line.

Nah they’re not bad, just a short window to get them done in. But if you have free time in the evenings it’d be easy enough do, just a little time consuming if you’re pressed for free time midweek.
    Might get lucky with a few rage quits.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Yeah that's fair. I got lucky last night as the baby decided to sleep for a whole hour from 10-11 without waking so I was able to get 4 games in. Might not be so lucky tonight!

I don’t think anyone should be obliged to let you win.

I do think the toxcitity increases though when people know you’re trying to do objectives. I have had more sushing and dabbing trying to do the Spanish objectives this morning than when I just run my normal team.

I'm so thick. I wasn't copping on I can do the Iniesta squad battle games at the same time as the Icon swap ones. I just bring on my Flashback Villa as a quick sub and he should score in 3 of the 6 wins I need with the Italian squad.

• Advertisement

That’s Iniesta sorted.
    I have the makings of a damn good Spanish squad for 41212(2).
    If only I had the game before Villa’s sbc.
    Hoping they do a reissue for 50k lol :)
    I’ve so many special players now it’s ridiculous. I badly need to decide on a first 11 between now and tots and do a cull.
    Rock on Zlatan and use up my cards.

It seems just to troll people even further they've made the flair for a TOTY card pretty much identical to the flair for a UCL card, despite having the TOTY Nominee flair be completely different.

7kvTyhE.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I wish I could see the difference anytime soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Has anyone done the Neuer SBC? I'm debating if I should do it or not and replace the regular Neuer version

Has anyone done the Neuer SBC? I'm debating if I should do it or not and replace the regular Neuer version

Is the regular version better than De Gea?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I have all the players in the SBC ready to go. I love his gold card this year, so I can't find any reason yet why not to click submit.
    Is the regular version better than De Gea?

I do think he's slightly better than DeGea as he has some really average games sometimes but when he has a good game, he's better than Neuer at his best. Overall I prefer Neuer as he's more consistent.

I wonder will we have to wait for the flashback sbc to expire before we see the new one?

Not bothering with Iniesta, just way too many objectives to be done atm. The whole point of Rivals was to give you matches where you consistently match up with opponents of similar skill level, but they completely threw that out the window by packing it full of objectives.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Not bothering with Iniesta, just way too many objectives to be done atm. The whole point of Rivals was to give you matches where you consistently match up with opponents of similar skill level, but they completely threw that out the window by packing it full of objectives.

Yeah, but sometimes you find a gem of a player that you wouldn't normally use.

• Advertisement

I found most of the Iniesta objectives overlap.

I think in 4 games, I got the through pass one done, have 2/4 finesse shot wins, 3 Spanish wins and both of the "Score in 2 games with Spanish players" objectives finished. Have 2 of the 3 squad battles done while doing the Icon one too. Considering how difficult some other objectives have been, these feel a pretty easy set for the 91 rated card.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement