Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Flashback David luiz again, 90 rated.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,768 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Another card they've basically just ported over from last year.

Also today's Daily SBC is untradeable.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Flashback David luiz again, 90 rated.
    Damnit I was just trying to work Ronaldo into my squad and they release him.

Edit:500k for Luiz.. not a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Blue flares - walkout - French - CDM - Ucl Matuidi.

Nearly f*cked my controller at the screen. As pointed out above, and I didn't realise which made it worse, daily SBC is untradeable.

blaa85 wrote: »
    Blue flares - walkout - French - CDM - Ucl Matuidi.

Nearly f*cked my controller at the screen. As pointed out above, and I didn't realise which made it worse, daily SBC is untradeable.

It happened to Castro as well.
    He started screaming at the screen Mbappe Mbappe and lol Laporte walks out. Oh the deliciousness of it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Blazer wrote: »
    It happened to Castro as well.
    He started screaming at the screen Mbappe Mbappe and lol Laporte walks out. Oh the deliciousness of it :)

Poor guy.

Not :)

He would scream regardless even if there was no flair.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

That Luiz card would be nice but I’m not paying that for him......not that I have it :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

He was only about 250k last year, AND you got tradeable packs (I know cause I packed my only icon ever doing him; Okacha, who meant I made a profit off Luiz).

I think luiz is very fairly priced for how good the card is.
    If you’re rocking a prem team and can afford him at all he’s worth it, he’ll be better than most icon cbs.

If I could fit him in my team I’d 100% do it.

If I pack toty vvd I def will :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I think luiz is very fairly priced for how good the card is.
    If you’re rocking a prem team and can afford him at all he’s worth it, he’ll be better than most icon cbs.

If I could fit him in my team I’d 100% do it.

If I pack toty vvd I def will :D

Most icons comparison is pointless as he is no icon.

You can only compare it against VVD etc.

There are many non Icon defenders who are better than half of the Icons this year anyway.

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    Most icons comparison is pointless as he is no icon.

You can only compare it against VVD etc.

There are many non Icon defenders who are better than half of the Icons this year anyway.

Well if you’re rocking a prem team I just assumed at this stage you’d have vvd so you need someone to go alongside him.
    Scream otamendi is the only real other option (unless you did the Gomez sbc) and otamendi doesn’t hold a candle to that luiz card.

So point still stands, if you’re using a prem team you should be trying to get that card.
    (I mean if you had some high rated untradeables etc, I do appreciate it’s a lot of coins if just purchasing outright)

Might try sell some stuff and get that toty kante, had his toty from January last year and he was worth every coin.

Might try sell some stuff and get that toty kante, had his toty from January last year and he was worth every coin.

Had him last year and he was ridiculous fun, I was shooting anywhere past the halfway time and finesse shots.
    Kante lol bloody Kante :)

Picked up an CR7, only the second owner and no games played.
    I’m locking him in now until tots and pairing him with Stoichkov I think.

Had him last year and he was ridiculous fun, I was shooting anywhere past the halfway time and finesse shots.
    Kante lol bloody Kante :)

Picked up an CR7, only the second owner and no games played.
    I’m locking him in now until tots and pairing him with Stoichkov I think.

You’ll have a nice ibra to go along with your cr7 shortly :)

You’ll have a nice ibra to go along with your cr7 shortly :)

Some people are saying he’s been dropped.
    Luiz was never in the leak and there’s a screenshot from Spain of Zlatans info in for Luiz’s SBC so peoples are thinking EA dropped him.

Some people are saying he’s been dropped.
    Luiz was never in the leak and there’s a screenshot from Spain of Zlatans info in for Luiz’s SBC so peoples are thinking EA dropped him.

Oh really? Hadn’t seen that. Fecking EA!!

I’ll probably get iniesta done now, had 2 hours free so got 3 wins ( plus 2 draws and a defeat)

Half time in United match I said I’d try 1 more, 1 up and a rage quit after 3 mins so I said, feck it, 1 more game really quick.

Rub my hands together as I see 6 loan players in his team (3 icons) so he’s obviously just got the game, bam 9-0 :D

So just 1 win needed with Spanish 11 and 2 squad battle games.

So much for keeping Ronaldo.
    I’m finding 41212(2) is really suiting me out of all formations and trying to fit CR7 in is a pain in full chem.
    So went for Messi.
    I’ve 300k left and debating between Greiseman at CAM who I found excellent or Scream Rodriguez.?

B4-EDDD05-430-C-4904-BF4-C-B6-A6698-C801-E.png

So much for keeping Ronaldo.
    I’m finding 41212(2) is really suiting me out of all formations and trying to fit CR7 in is a pain in full chem.
    So went for Messi.
    I’ve 300k left and debating between Greiseman at CAM who I found excellent or Scream Rodriguez.?

B4-EDDD05-430-C-4904-BF4-C-B6-A6698-C801-E.png

I found griezmann great when I had him before, only sold him because I got enough for mbappe IF, found griezmann great in the CF/Cam role, so silky on the ball.

Let us know how you find Messi. I’m currently using rttf dembele there, I’d like to try Messi at some point but absolutely love otw Ben yedder so dembele fits better.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Pick up potm Suarez. He's actually an insane stiker and a very good CAM with engine chem style. Better than grezzy anyway.

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    Pick up potm Suarez. He's actually an insane stiker and a very good CAM with engine chem style. Better than grezzy anyway.

Jeez I forgot he got released yesterday with all the toty shenanigans, hadn’t even looked at his card.
    Looks great value at 120k-ish.

It’s always good when your first game ends up 9-1.
    Hat tricks for Messi and Aguero and a goal for Griezeman.

Messi feels absolutely unbelievable on the ball.
    Whereas CR7 feels clunky Messi feels like a feather floating on the wind.
    Switching to 41212(2) gives me Aguero and Messi up front with Griezeman at CAM and backed up by Acuna /Mascheranon/Guardiola.

The whole team just feels extremely fluid to say the least.
    Who feels incredible is Acuna. He occupies the left CM role and he just rampages down the wing and is a constant danger.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Gary Gurney

Anyone doing the David Luiz flashback? Looks a horny enough card at 90 overall and good defence stats.?

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Anyone doing the David Luiz flashback? Looks a horny enough card at 90 overall and good defence stats.?

thinking about it, he is pretty expensive for an untradeable so might hold off a week or two and see what sort of untradeables I pick up in the meantime to throw into the sbcs

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Gary Gurney

seamie78 wrote: »
    thinking about it, he is pretty expensive for an untradeable so might hold off a week or two and see what sort of untradeables I pick up in the meantime to throw into the sbcs

485K according to Futbin . I think I will be leaving this one off altogether :(

Thinking about David luiz too, I could get him into team in place of Ramos but would knock rttf militao back to 8 chem.

It’s there for 20 days though so going to wait and see how much pogba sbc is, and what kind of untradeables I get etc.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Who do you reckon the next objectives player will be? Wonder if Rooney is a decent shout in terms of similarity in level to Iniesta.

Think I’ll hold off weekend league again this week, to focus on whoever it is, and make a start on the ext icon swaps (if they release on Friday. Might not).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Lord TSC wrote:
    Think I’ll hold off weekend league again this week, to focus on whoever it is, and make a start on the ext icon swaps (if they release on Friday. Might not).

They'll almost certainly release on Monday. They won't want to take away from toty pack sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

That Luiz looks very tasty. Currently have Base Nesta and FUTMAS Sanchez at CB so he would certainly be a huge upgrade. Or even play him at CDM in-game.

The price is fairly extortionate though. Will see what happens from the 70+ packs I have saved to open on Friday, if I get enough high rated players to bring the cost down enough I might do it.

• Advertisement

Frisbee wrote: »
    That Luiz looks very tasty. Currently have Base Nesta and FUTMAS Sanchez at CB so he would certainly be a huge upgrade. Or even play him at CDM in-game.

The price is fairly extortionate though. Will see what happens from the 70+ packs I have saved to open on Friday, if I get enough high rated players to bring the cost down enough I might do it.

Haha I’m the same, I’ve about 100 packs, some of them are just the 1 player packs we get for the daily objective but there’s about 60 proper packs there. And 20 of the 81+ player picks.

Don’t expect for a second I’ll get a toty card but by hoarding them for big events it saves me buying packs, when I open through all them and see the crap I get there’s no chance I’ll go near fifa points.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement