Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Changed my region on xbox to new zealand and have been playing since I got home

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    I just packed isco and If kos...

Should I sell or hold?

I’d hold koscielny if you don’t need coins, he’s only selling for 15k because there’s no sbc’s that require him but once he’s out of packs Wednesday and if the lewandonski sbc needs IF’s Friday he should rise a bit.
    Not sure on Isco, might rise a small bit but nothing massive, if you need coins to build a team I’d sell because although Isco might be 20k Friday, the players you want will all rise too

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

I just go to the futbin sbc solutions and snipe players on that for cheap and relist for higher. Made over 100k profit on the Japanese bronze LM Yuruki the other night.

Gets really boring but when you're watching the coins roll in it makes it better.

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Changed my region on xbox to new zealand and have been playing since I got home

Nice! Doesn’t seem to work on PS4 but I’ll take the 10pm one if that works.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Redzer7 wrote: »
    I just go to the futbin sbc solutions and snipe players on that for cheap and relist for higher. Made over 100k profit on the Japanese bronze LM Yuruki the other night.

Gets really boring but when you're watching the coins roll in it makes it better.

How do you figure what SBC's people are actually going after though?

Like I figure that Japanese player was needed for one of the advanced league/nation hybrid ones?

• Advertisement

Made a quick starter team...

Got Wesley up top and played three games, scored five and got an assist, not too shabby!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Nice! Doesn’t seem to work on PS4 but I’ll take the 10pm one if that works.

Does this work?

Axwell wrote: »
    Does this work?

No unfortunately not for me anyway, won’t have it until 12 so it’ll be tomorrow after work for me

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Just did the Hybrid Nations SBC, cost about 25k total and returned Dembele, Lacazette, IF Koscielny, and De Ligt, so about 210k :p Good start to the season for me.

Just did the Hybrid Nations SBC, cost about 25k total and returned Dembele, Lacazette, IF Koscielny, and De Ligt, so about 210k :p Good start to the season for me.

Very nice..did you use a squad from FutBin or make your own?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Very nice..did you use a squad from FutBin or make your own?

Using Futbin as a template but picked different players cos a lot of the Futbin ones get price fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,964 ✭✭✭Liamalone

All these funky objectives fry my head :(

any one know how to change the companion app from ps4 to xbox?

i use the same EA account on both but the app is still linked to the ps4 from last year and i cant find a way to change it.

I've googled it and sent them a message on twitter but nothing back yet.

if anyone knows id really appreciate the help,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭Barlett

Hi all, I bought the ultimate edition online on the ps4 last night, just wondering do the two free packs just appear at some stage each week or do I need to do something?

Barlett wrote: »
    Hi all, I bought the ultimate edition online on the ps4 last night, just wondering do the two free packs just appear at some stage each week or do I need to do something?

Was wondering that myself, was supposed to get a loan icon too but nothing yet.

Free packs usually land late Sunday night/early Monday morning. They tweeted earlier that they were having issues with pre order rewards and there was a note in the game too that they are looking into it.

I got my two packs last night but as said before I changed my region to new zealand.

Got the loan icon pack as well.. Got 88 viera he was class

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭piplip87

After buying 4 Pjanic cards for 10K each. Surely an 86 rated CM will shoot up by the weekend. Serie A players very underpriced so far I think. Sticking with the Serie A team for a while.

Sold Rues for 270 K and bought Dybala, Pjanic, Buffon, De Leigt, Rabiot and Sanchez, kouliby.

It's a funny old market this last few days

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Any benefit this year of tanking the division rival placement games and ending up in the low divisions? Last year it was easier to get better rewards in lower divisons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭djan

For the first time ever I've done a smidge of trading through the Web App and look to have settled on the team I'll start with when I get the game later.

Anything you'd change withing a similair budget?

Starting 4-3-3 and changing into a 4-1-2-1-2 as every year :D

6yacLjR.jpg

UvUH9fx.jpg

• Advertisement

djan wrote: »
    For the first time ever I've done a smidge of trading through the Web App and look to have settled on the team I'll start with when I get the game later.

Anything you'd change withing a similair budget?

Get rid of Hendrick, for the same money as a RW play Jahanbakhsh, he has better pace..if you have a bit more to spend then look at other options.

Get rid of Hendrick, for the same money as a RW play Jahanbakhsh, he has better pace..if you have a bit more to spend then look at other options.

I only picked Hendrick as he will be playing CM in game so needed his def stats. I can't see either of the images I uploaded now so not sure if the two are still up :confused:

Am wondering if I'm spending too much on defence though.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

packs just landed in the app now, loan icon and rare gold

Starter team :D

Any suggestions for when more coins come in ? I have Douglas Costa in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

all the starter teams looking very strong this year, a few years ago you be waiting months for an 84 rated team

'Starter' team complete now..

[URL=https:///]52823db5f50f96f0d1be799e343c949b-full.jpg[/URL]

Just have to upgrade it with Icons :D

Jayzus fair play to ye with those "starters", I'd be extremely happy to have that at the end of the game!

djan wrote: »
    Jayzus fair play to ye with those "starters", I'd be extremely happy to have that at the end of the game!

Ah I just got lucky there, would have had a good team maybe with Van Dijk from the start but never would have got the others if it wasn't for some great pack pulls.

Picked up champions edition on CDKeys there for 77 quid

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Am kind of close to settling on Dybala as the lynch pin of my first “real” team. He seems to be a decent balance of “costs loads but actually worth it”.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement