Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I hope you are right but I think it won’t be for our benefit.
    I feel everything they are doing at the moment is to get you to buy more packs. By taking away making money on trading, you will be left with buying packs to get players.

The icon SBCs from last year are a huge loss and they away going further away from it all the time.

This is it, so many little steps that each on it’s own seems insignificant but when you add them all together they are making the game so much about fifa points.
    Icon swaps, the league sbc players being rubbish (we got a 93 de bruyne in fifa 18 versus an 84 Meyer for prem in fifa 20)
    Packs being untradeable. First owner players required for objectives, that was probably the biggest shift they’ve made.
    And while us lot, reddit, Twitter will complain, we make up such a fraction of their player base they won’t care.
    The only thing that would make them change would be a rival game to actually compete with fifa.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

I think it’s something like 28% of EAs revenue is UT, I think it takes in over 800 Million!

I don’t see it going any other way.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Had a lot of rare prem players because I thought the prem upgrade would require 11 premier league rares and everyone would spam it with 6 toty players from prem.

But I got them from spurs and Liverpool because they should be in marquee matchups tomorrow so I should get rid of them for that.

You know what’s going to happen tomorrow now don’t you?!

You know what’s going to happen tomorrow now don’t you?!

Haha I mean they should sell after marquee matchups drops.
    If they don’t use that game I don’t mind using them in upgrade packs myself, got them all at discard last weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Did one of the prem upgrades....

Half way through was wondering was I was bothering...

Got TOTY Alison.

Guess I'll do one or two more....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

ImANoob08 wrote: »

Got TOTY Alison.

Well, that’s me convinced. Rinsing my club through the PL ones tomorrow :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I did three and didn't get Alisson.

Dissapointed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

I did one of New Years premier league upgrade sbc’s and got De Bruyne.

GavK wrote: »
    I did one of New Years premier league upgrade sbc’s and got De Bruyne.

That’s a bit bittersweet. Yesterday he was TOTY version and again at 6 today or tomorrow he’ll be TOTY version.

Still a super return for the cards you put in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

That’s a bit bittersweet. Yesterday he was TOTY version and again at 6 today or tomorrow he’ll be TOTY version.

Still a super return for the cards you put in :)

He’ll be back in packs from 6pm today until Sunday at 6 I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

ImANoob08 wrote: »

Got TOTY Alison.

ended up doing four more so five packs in total.

Pulls were:

TOTY Allison
    Felipe Anderson
    Torriea
    Dier
    Someone Else :confused:

Pretty good return obviously because of Allison but its a good option to try pull some decent high rated SBC fodder.

if there was an auto-fill option on the SBC i'd run my whole club through them but i cant be arsed doing it manually.

Might do another 5 later in the hope of getting someone else, with 7 prem players in the TOTY its a no brainer to rinse through them.

He’ll be back in packs from 6pm today until Sunday at 6 I think.

Hopefully the whole TOTY are in packs from 6pm tonight. I’ve loads of packs saved up and want to open them tonight as I’m very low on coins and want to get my Weekend League team ready for tomorrow.

Anybody know if it’s tonight or tomorrow night that the whole TOTY are in packs ? Not that I expect to pack anyone, but we live in hope.

GavK wrote: »
    Hopefully the whole TOTY are in packs from 6pm tonight. I’ve loads of packs saved up and want to open them tonight as I’m very low on coins and want to get my Weekend League team ready for tomorrow.

Anybody know if it’s tonight or tomorrow night that the whole TOTY are in packs ? Not that I expect to pack anyone, but we live in hope.

I think all the toty are in packs from 6 today and then the 12th player (Ronaldo) added you packs at 6 tomorrow.
    So tomorrow from 6 is when absolutely everyone is in.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Hogey007 wrote:
    I think all the toty are in packs from 6 today and then the 12th player (Ronaldo) added you packs at 6 tomorrow. So tomorrow from 6 is when absolutely everyone is in.

Was the 12th player an sbc last year?? Or else I'm getting confused with something else. Didn't they do a bale toty nominee sbc. Maybe that's it.

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Was the 12th player an sbc last year?? Or else I'm getting confused with something else. Didn't they do a bale toty nominee sbc. Maybe that's it.

Yeah they did a bale nominee sbc, Neymar was the 12th player last year.

The bale sbc was extortionate I remember.

They re released it later in the year for about a quarter the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Got Varane in my red picks, first time I've got the best player in the totw. My defence is now stacked with untradeables like scream pique, Carlos Alberto and Diego Carlos, so I'll be skipping that David Luiz SBC.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

blaa85 wrote: »
    Got Varane in my red picks, first time I've got the best player in the totw. My defence is now stacked with untradeables like scream pique, Carlos Alberto and Diego Carlos, so I'll be skipping that David Luiz SBC.

Nice, Grealish and Corona were my best two :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Livaja and Grealish

FFS :mad:

Edit: Gold 3

• Registered Users Posts: 19,768 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Couldn't even tell you the names of the guys I got from Gold 1, both <81

Couldn't even tell you the names of the guys I got from Gold 1, both <81

Same, finished gold 1 the last 3 weeks in a row and the best red pick I’ve gotten is Ayoze Perez.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Corona and Criscito from gold 2.

Already had Corona's rttf card 😭

Was an awful week for red picks to be fair. If there is a Serie A first owner objective I should be sorted with some of my red picks. Have kolorov, smalling, criscito and Allan so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,768 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Just added up the store value of all the packs I have saved for today, 1,792,500 coins :o

Just added up the store value of all the packs I have saved for today, 1,792,500 coins :o

I was going to say you’ll be lucky to get 600k worth of players and then I saw the username :D

R9 and Toty Messi incoming :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

I've 20 odd packs myself, only half are decent. Did Sean Maguire SBC over the past two days, after completing it for Phillips last week. Must have only cost 80k, nearly all players can be bought min bin at the moment, or for min bid but well below what futbin advises..

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Urge to grab a cheap Icon striker rising.

Tempted by Shevchenko's 88 at 225k.

EIDT: Mid Ballack looking tempting too.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Slightly more expensive but any time I play Base Crespo he tears me a new one.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I was going to say you’ll be lucky to get 600k worth of players and then I saw the username :D

R9 and Toty Messi incoming :)

You mad, first pack will come out with the entire toty haha

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Urge to grab a cheap Icon striker rising.

Tempted by Shevchenko's 88 at 225k.

EIDT: Mid Ballack looking tempting too.

Ballock gets rave reviews. Had his prime last year and it was amazing, not Gullit amazing but he is everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Moments Bernardo Silva now available.
    Hmm I could sell Messi and get Silva and CR7.
    Damnit.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Blazer wrote: »
    Ballock gets rave reviews. Had his prime last year and it was amazing, not Gullit amazing but he is everywhere.

I'm accepting there's not a chance I can afford Gullit this year without SBCs.

Think I can grab Mid Ballack and Shevchenko with what coins I have.

Oh, but bloody hell, that Silva is a must do for me. Links Ronaldo in with PL players.

250-300k. Might burn a load of my high rated untradeables on this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement