Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Lord TSC wrote: »
    6 new Icon swap tokens out.

Loan TOTY Ronaldo objective, and a TOTY Zieych objective.

Was hoping my squad battles rank will remain...

All gone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

How many weeks are these set of icon objectives available for ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Ooh that aouar card in season objectives looks nice!
    I’d also like Felipe Anderson, used his base a lot in first couple of months of fifa20.

Decisions decisions. Both nice cards though!

And also 2 other cards to choose from earlier in season.

GavK wrote: »
    How many weeks are these set of icon objectives available for ?

Just 3 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Not sure if I'm gonna bother with WL this weekend as TOTY is out of packs by the time rewards are out. Might just try my hand at some drafts so I can get the rewards right away.

Squad battles :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,768 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Blazer wrote: »
    Squad battles :)

Yeah gonna slog through some SBs for Icon Swaps anyway I guess, not looking forward to it

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Yeah gonna slog through some SBs for Icon Swaps anyway I guess, not looking forward to it

SB are a lot easier these days with the fake shot stop glitch.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

SB are a lot easier these days with the fake shot stop glitch.

Yeap. Burned through a few this week while working. Just need to check it every 5 minutes or so.

Hmm, advice guys.

I've done the PL SBC twice now, so have both Foyth and Meyer.
    Am I better off switching, say, to the French league, and doing league SBCs I've not done yet. Or should I keep doing the PL, because I've a higher chance of getting useable cards in the upgrade?

Thank god they gave a crap rating to that flashback Marcelo. I’d have been tempted otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭matthewmurdock

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Yeap. Burned through a few this week while working. Just need to check it every 5 minutes or so.

Hmm, advice guys.

I've done the PL SBC twice now, so have both Foyth and Meyer.
    Am I better off switching, say, to the French league, and doing league SBCs I've not done yet. Or should I keep doing the PL, because I've a higher chance of getting useable cards in the upgrade?

I'd do the Championship because those 2 cards are two of the best in the game.

• Advertisement

Ronaldinho had to go somewhere, excited to try this card tbf

Screenshot-2020-01-10-at-19-29-46.png

I'd do the Championship because those 2 cards are two of the best in the game.

Have Phillips and was using him a bit today, and yeah, he's awesome. :)

Thank god they gave a crap rating to that flashback Marcelo. I’d have been tempted otherwise.

Yeah glad he’s not super either as I might’ve had a bit of regret in doing futmas mendy.

Pretty cool that they give us the 99 rated Ronaldo for a 7 game loan in objectives, probably only time most of us will get to use him.

I’ll keep one game oh him to permanently use in friendlies

Servers feel like **** tonight. Delay is a major pita.

Someone just discovered you could do Icon Swaps objectives in Online Friendlies and it got patched within 15 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Someone just discovered you could do Icon Swaps objectives in Online Friendlies and it got patched within 15 minutes.

Classic EA. Patch something that benefits players within 15 mins but take 4 days to fix red picks :pac:

If the talk of Bruno Fernandes to United is true, Ronaldo just got a whole lot easier to chem into my United team :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Classic EA. Patch something that benefits players within 15 mins but take 4 days to fix red picks

It took 1 day, but even then it was too long.

RossieMan wrote: »
    It took 1 day, but even then it was too long.

Fair enough, thought I read some people didn’t get theirs til Monday.

Completed the base icon SBC as well, handful of players from rinsing through the upgrades and spent about 100k on some of the high rateds.. our walks Kluivert. Decent, could’ve been worse but also could’ve been Cruyff :pac: time to stock up now for the mid icon one next.

• Advertisement

So ea have been caught adding cards (toty Ronaldo) to the market. Can’t say I’m surprised.

Disgraceful Company!

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/en1776/ea_putting_toty_ronaldo_in_the_market_no_wonder/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Its happened before when icons or legends as they were originally known were launched.
    Pele never showed up on the market and a site quizzed EA about it when lo and behold the day after 4 Pele's showed up.
    Except they were all first owners and all by the same seller.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Caught red handed.

Wonder if there were any in the packs, or did they just send dozens onto the market?

Win win for them. You wouldn't like your customer get something for nothing :)

11 - 8 after starting today 6-8. Can’t lose this morning but know that’s going to snap back at me now.

SBC Meyer is really fun off the bench. Loads of energy, and popped up with a few goals and assists.

Its happened before when icons or legends as they were originally known were launched.
    Pele never showed up on the market and a site quizzed EA about it when lo and behold the day after 4 Pele's showed up.
    Except they were all first owners and all by the same seller.
    wonski wrote: »
    Caught red handed.

Wonder if there were any in the packs, or did they just send dozens onto the market?

Win win for them. You wouldn't like your customer get something for nothing :)

It’s just so greedy and manipulative, they really just try squeeze every last dollar out of us.

Pack weight is atrocious! I’ve opened about 2.5 million worth of packs (based on what they cost in store) and I’ve got Suarez, aguero, busquets and Kane (worth 40 to 50k each)
    These are all saved packs from last few weeks.
    I’ve seen threads on reddit of people opening more and getting less than I did.

I wasn’t expecting to get a toty but thought I’d get a lot more high rated fodder.
    I’ve about 20 more packs left but have a duplicate IF Maddison so can’t open anymore packs, hoping we get a decent sbc at 6 to put him into,

I’ll put it this way.
    Last year Marshall spent over £800 on packs and didn’t get a toty.
    I bought one ultimate pack and got toty De Bruyne.
    The odds are completely against you really in getting a toty.

I’ll put it this way.
    Last year Marshall spent over £800 on packs and didn’t get a toty.
    I bought one ultimate pack and got toty De Bruyne.
    The odds are completely against you really in getting a toty.

Haha yeah it’s almost like doing the lotto, your as likely to win from your €2 quick pick as the work syndicate spending €50 on tickets!

If it’s meant to be you’ll get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Chances of a decent SBC today?

Have built up a lot of fodder and thinking about just doing it into that Marcelo for the sake of it. I use his base card for La Liga/Brazil links and didn’t do FUTMAS mendy.

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Chances of a decent SBC today?

Have built up a lot of fodder and thinking about just doing it into that Marcelo for the sake of it. I use his base card for La Liga/Brazil links and didn’t do FUTMAS mendy.

I hope not :pac: I’ve already rinsed my club of fodder for the base icon SBC.

• Advertisement

Based on the original loading screen for TOTY there should be one more Moments card

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement