Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Oh the Schär card looks tasty.
    Doesn’t fit into my squad for chem :(.
    It’s rare we get special Newcastle cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Blazer wrote: »
    Oh the Schär card looks tasty.
    Doesn’t fit into my squad for chem :(.
    It’s rare we get special Newcastle cards.

Bit dodgy when a CBs highest stat is his shooting :pac: he’d make a fine CDM tho

Bit dodgy when a CBs highest stat is his shooting :pac: he’d make a fine CDM tho

Well they had to bump it up for that goal.

There hasn’t been a single Aguero picked or listed for sale across the 3 platforms so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Are the daily objectives working?
    Didn’t count for me yesterday when I scored in headers and volleys.
    Seen users on reddit say they tried both online and couch play and neither counted.

Same today, I scored in survival couch play as it didn’t specify online, it didn’t count.
    Checked reddit and seen a post that a user said they tried online and couch play and neither counted. The thread is gone now.

Really don’t want to waste 15 mins playing survival online if it’s not going to count.
    Want to get that aouor card though.

• Advertisement

So headliners show a Belgian. Spanish and a 94 rated card I think it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,767 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

KDB WOW

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

When the game decides it’s your turn to score.......

:pac:

So headliners show a Belgian. Spanish and a 94 rated card I think it is.

Mertens, Adama traore and lewa would be the expected players.
    They pretty much revealed mertens and lewa with the numbers on loading screen, they match goals, assists and games played by both players.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,767 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

It's not a 94 rating it's 94 Pace:

1wrvuv0jfza41.jpg

• Advertisement

It's not a 94 rating it's 94 Pace:

1wrvuv0jfza41.jpg

Yeah and the 4 w’s thing in bottom left indicates they might upgrade after 4 team wins.

Would be surprised if varane wasn’t included too as he fits the criteria to be selected (has an if, base card under 90, no dynamic cards and not in toty)

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Mertens, Adama traore and lewa would be the expected players.
    They pretty much revealed mertens and lewa with the numbers on loading screen, they match goals, assists and games played by both players.

Sorry, Belgium could be naingolan either.

Reckon Doucoure might be in with a shout too... was destined for an IF this week but didn’t get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Hogey007 wrote:
    Sorry, Belgium could be naingolan either.

It's mertens, I'd assume.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Nkoulu and El Arabi as my reads. I’d say SBC fodder but I don’t even think there’s been much good in way of SBCs to burn them in.

I also feel that the TOtW was pretty weak this week anyway. Think I’ll skip this weekend. Can’t be arsed playing when the possible rewards, let alone the actual ones, are so poor....

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Are the daily objectives working?
    Didn’t count for me yesterday when I scored in headers and volleys.
    Seen users on reddit say they tried both online and couch play and neither counted.

Same today, I scored in survival couch play as it didn’t specify online, it didn’t count.
    Checked reddit and seen a post that a user said they tried online and couch play and neither counted. The thread is gone now.

Really don’t want to waste 15 mins playing survival online if it’s not going to count.
    Want to get that aouor card though.

I reckon you can get Aouor without bothering with Daily Objectives. I got Batshuyai last time with a week to spare I think from just making sure I got all the Weekly Objectives done as well as chipping away at Icon Swaps etc. Then you have all the extra XP from playing a certian amount of Rivals and SB. If you are going for an Objective player it certainly helps and I reckon we will see an Headliner in Objectives this week.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Nkoulu and El Arabi as my reads. I’d say SBC fodder but I don’t even think there’s been much good in way of SBCs to burn them in.

I also feel that the TOtW was pretty weak this week anyway. Think I’ll skip this weekend. Can’t be arsed playing when the possible rewards, let alone the actual ones, are so poor....

I traded in all my red picks last week bar albiol 85, carvahal 86 and Alonso 84 to the 86+ upgrade.

I got a choice of 3 x 86’s, a keeper, someone crap and sancho (market value of 38k)

So for all my weekend leagues this year, all I have red picks wise is sancho, carvahal Alonso and albiol.

I’ve had ok pack luck in fifa but my god I don’t think I could possibly have worse luck on red picks.

Frisbee wrote: »
    I reckon you can get Aouor without bothering with Daily Objectives. I got Batshuyai last time with a week to spare I think from just making sure I got all the Weekly Objectives done as well as chipping away at Icon Swaps etc. Then you have all the extra XP from playing a certian amount of Rivals and SB. If you are going for an Objective player it certainly helps and I reckon we will see an Headliner in Objectives this week.

It worked in online mode I found out after.

Ah yeah, I had tonnes to spare last time too but just find the daily objectives so handy for getting the points built up.

Yeah I’d say you’re right on the headliners player in objectives.

Got 84 Giovinco for my 6 wins.
    Got Hummels, Boateng, Newcastle gk so did well out of the packs. No doubt we’ll have a headliners sbc,
    Probably bLoody rashford again.

It worked in online mode I found out after.

Ah yeah, I had tonnes to spare last time too but just find the daily objectives so handy for getting the points built up.

Yeah I’d say you’re right on the headliners player in objectives.

Looking there and I have 23k of the 45k points needed and there's still two weeks worth of Weekly Objectives to go.

Now I find you tend to rack them up quicker at the starts as I was able to box off the Kaka, Spirit of Sharing, TOTY Loan & Ziyech all in the first week on top of the Weekly Objectives. So should handily get the remaining 23k from two more weeks of weekly objectives, Icon Swaps, 'Squad Battles', Play Online' and I'm hoping another Objective Player. I do really want that Aouor as well as he looks pretty good. Already have Miletone Trossard & Prime Barnes so Felipe Anderson is no use to me. Holding off doing the Serie A Portion of Icon Swaps until I have enough XP for the Japanese CB Objective player, should have him soon.

• Advertisement

Frisbee wrote: »
    Looking there and I have 23k of the 45k points needed and there's still two weeks worth of Weekly Objectives to go.

Now I find you tend to rack them up quicker at the starts as I was able to box off the Kaka, Spirit of Sharing, TOTY Loan & Ziyech all in the first week on top of the Weekly Objectives. So should handily get the remaining 23k from two more weeks of weekly objectives, Icon Swaps, 'Squad Battles', Play Online' and I'm hoping another Objective Player. I do really want that Aouor as well as he looks pretty good. Already have Miletone Trossard & Prime Barnes so Felipe Anderson is no use to me. Holding off doing the Serie A Portion of Icon Swaps until I have enough XP for the Japanese CB Objective player, should have him soon.

Yeah I waited to get the serie a cb too, I chose caceres and found him excellent, he was like a brick wall, but from reading reviews on reddit etc it sounds like the Japanese guy is better.

Yeah I waited to get the serie a cb too, I chose caceres and found him excellent, he was like a brick wall, but from reading reviews on reddit etc it sounds like the Japanese guy is better.

Plus you can pair him with the other Japanese guy from Lique 1

Also in case anyone didn’t know Ziyech expires tomorrow at 6.

Yeah, I’m going with the Japanese guy. 6’2, 91 strength and 5* WF too. Might try complete the Ligue 1 objective and maybe do prime Nakata from swaps, make an interesting squad

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Yeah, I’m going with the Japanese guy. 6’2, 91 strength and 5* WF too. Might try complete the Ligue 1 objective and maybe do prime Nakata from swaps, make an interesting squad

I put a guardian card on him, he's a beast!! 5* WF too!! Glad I picked him.

Yeah I had planned to get Caceres initially but after looking into both cards the Japanese guy looks like a bit of a monster.

Mandzukic has left juve, worth throwing 1 or 2 into your club as he’ll soon be out of packs.

Or if you don’t like trading and have a bit of excess cash, fire 40 or 50 into your Transfer pile at 4K each.
    Once he’s out of packs he’ll rise gradually as needed for sbc’s and has a good league, we saw the same when morata and cesc both left chelsea, that version rose a lot in time.
    You could be waiting a while though, all depends on how soon he’s taken out of packs.

That’s why it’d be suited to someone who doesn’t use transfer list much and can just let him sit there for a couple of weeks.

I’m three squad battles off being able to get Socrates now. But can’t find bugger all reviews of him on Reddit. Must check YouTube. Not 100% sold on him yet cause I feel if he was as good as I want from a CAm, there’d be more chatter about him, if that makes sense

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I’m three squad battles off being able to get Socrates now. But can’t find bugger all reviews of him on Reddit. Must check YouTube. Not 100% sold on him yet cause I feel if he was as good as I want from a CAm, there’d be more chatter about him, if that makes sense

I find Marshall’s reviews on YouTube are generally spot on.
    He’s kinda 50/50 on him.

I find Marshall’s reviews on YouTube are generally spot on.
    He’s kinda 50/50 on him.

Yeah, I've watched a few videos and seems thats the common thought.

There's just not really anyone else that interests me though. I'll probably go for Koeman as well as my second Icon from this batch, but Socrates just looks like the only really interesting one from the batch.

Going to put this together for over the weekend....
    Yay3qaN.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

19 wins got me my Second nkoulou of the year and glik. Utter ****e. Seriously makes you question whether you should be bothered

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement