Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Draxler and Gueye been my moneymakers this year... often times overlooked. Bought Draxler for 1.4k and Gueye for 1.6k - they’re now 3.8k and 3.5k.. lovely profits! All on the way to TOTY Mane :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Having one of those weekends where if a ball can bounce wrong for me, it absolutely will.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Just beat a guy 16-1 in rivals, what's the point in that other than aubem getting 6 and lacca 8 to boost there goal per game ratio

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Just beat a guy 16-1 in rivals, what's the point in that other than aubem getting 6 and lacca 8 to boost there goal per game ratio

Did he just stop playing???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Did he just stop playing???

Nope, he scored his goal in the 93rd minute

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Smalling headliner SBC out..IF and 83 rated squad.
    93 CB with anchor.
    Damn he'd go well with my Tomyishu CB.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,767 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Extremely good value for that Smalling card.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Blazer wrote: »
    Smalling headliner SBC out..IF and 83 rated squad.
    93 CB with anchor.
    Damn he'd go well with my Tomyishu CB.

Sweet, I should be able to do that for pretty much nothing. Works well with Rio and AWB for my United squad. Might also let me put Phillips in as well in the CDM slot.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lovely stuff, I’ll chuck that untradeable IF noble I got last week into the smalling sbc.

If anyone stocked up on mandzukic when I shouted it Thursday, he’s gone from 4K to 6.2, I’m going to just sell mine cos he’s taking up too much space.

Sometimes I don't understand how chem works.
    CR7 had 4 links but still only 7 chem while Martinez has 3 links and only 7 chem.
    I'd say it was the red lines but Silva has one solid green and 1 rea and yet has 9 chem..he's go to 10 if I change him to RM.
    Its horse****.
    I'm getting Zambrotta but it still leaves CR7 on 7 chem.

5GFjTNL.png

• Advertisement

Apparently we’re getting laturo Martinez and dele alli as headliner sbc’s and orisic as an objective.

Not sure if they mean next Friday?

Orisic IF card looks insane, can only imagine what an 86 headliner would be like

Sometimes I don't understand how chem works.
    CR7 had 4 links but still only 7 chem while Martinez has 3 links and only 7 chem.
    I'd say it was the red lines but Silva has one solid green and 1 rea and yet has 9 chem..he's go to 10 if I change him to RM.
    Its horse****.
    I'm getting Zambrotta but it still leaves CR7 on 7 chem.

5GFjTNL.png

Switch hierro to middle cb.

Convert Martinez to cm and pep to st and swap them around and I think you have them on 10.

The Japanese cb would lose his 10 chem though but I’d rather have Martinez and cr7 on 10 than him.

Edit: actually don’t think that would work either, sorry.

Hogey007 wrote: »

Convert Martinez to cm and pep to st and swap them around and I think you have them on 10.

The Japanese cb would lose his 10 chem though but I’d rather have Martinez and cr7 on 10 than him.

Using cancelo instead of walker gets everyone to 10 bar one of the serie a cbs, which would be on 8.

You can switch pep to correct position with in game tactics the second it kicks off.

AD4-BAE9-D-6-B0-D-44-FF-8-A0-D-ACC093-C42-FA6.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Hogey007 wrote: »

Keep squad as is and just swap Pep and Martinez and get Zambrotta then you’re golden... current problem is only Walker, but Zambrotta will fix it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

ImANoob08 wrote: »

I got whipped 8-1 yesterday in Rivals. I got absolutely destroyed by 2POTM Werner who scored 7 goals and got an assist!

I'm now in the process of completing that SBC. :pac:

Smalling is awful. If a player gets past him you’re screwed. He has woeful balance and agility.
    To the bench and to be honest he’ll be used for sbc if he gets some upgrades.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Sold my Lo Celsos I picked up for 1600 for 2900 each. Henderson and Jorginho are still low 2000s so I'll hold onto them.

Have finished all the icon objectives bar the championship squad battle one which I'll do next friday and get the last 9k season xp I need for aouar.

Once I sell my 83s and mid Barnes I'll be up to 600k. I might get toty TAA but I also want to see if I can trade my way to toty Mane.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Sold my Lo Celsos I picked up for 1600 for 2900 each. Henderson and Jorginho are still low 2000s so I'll hold onto them.

Have finished all the icon objectives bar the championship squad battle one which I'll do next friday and get the last 9k season xp I need for aouar.

Once I sell my 83s and mid Barnes I'll be up to 600k. I might get toty TAA but I also want to see if I can trade my way to toty Mane.

Pick up cards that have just got a transfer.
    Matia perin is a good example, just filter juve, gk, gold and you should get loads about 1.2k, he’s not in packs anymore for juve, he’s with Genoa so the juve one will rise as people use it for the juve sbc.

That particular one only requires 5 Juventus players so he won’t get massive rises straight away but have a look at some other completed transfers and buy in bulk, hold a few days and you’ll get that toty mane soon enough

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Kenny Dalglish.

What a card.

Bought 90 version and he is a monster.

Trying some futmas cards with him like Lozano and Acuna, and he does the job so far.

They do, too :)

wonski wrote: »
    Kenny Dalglish.

What a card.

Bought 90 version and he is a monster.

Trying some futmas cards with him like Lozano and Acuna, and he does the job so far.

They do, too :)

I’m hoping Acuna gets a tots card. He’s absolutely brilliant and in icon territory with his stats.
    You consider Guardiola who has 2250 or so base stats and Acuna has over 200 more than him.
    Best futmas card ever for his price point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I’m hoping Acuna gets a tots card. He’s absolutely brilliant and in icon territory with his stats.
    You consider Guardiola who has 2250 or so base stats and Acuna has over 200 more than him.
    Best futmas card ever for his price point.

Main problem with him is that he has great stats in every aspect, but none that would actually shine in one position. Versatile card, though.

Both Sissoko and Kante are locked in my team now for defensive tasks, so he has to excel as a cam. We will see how it goes.

Goes ok so far because Dalglish is a beast :)

wonski wrote: »
    Main problem with him is that he has great stats in every aspect, but none that would actually shine in one position. Versatile card, though.

Both Sissoko and Kante are locked in my team now for defensive tasks, so he has to excel as a cam. We will see how it goes.

Goes ok so far because Dalglish is a beast :)

He’s not really a cam though , he excels as a box to box CM.
    Silva I switch to as CAM and he’s fantastic.
    I switch to 41212(2) in game. Guardiola is my weakest point actually. He’s only in there to give them all full chem.

Played a few games with Tomiyasu last nigth and he's a damn good CB.
    5* wk , high short and long passing good dribbling. Time to drop IF Otamendi and I might work for the lique 1 Jap guy and pair him with Aour.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Have any of the console users noticed the update they detailed last week actually being applied?
    On PS4 and can’t say I noticed a download or anything but could be wrong.

Yesterday and today have been my first proper few games since and I can’t seem to buy a win. Passing seems very erratic or something, it’s as if some of the players have been nerfed - either that or the introduction of FB Luiz to my team has turned them all to ****

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Have any of the console users noticed the update they detailed last week actually being applied?
    On PS4 and can’t say I noticed a download or anything but could be wrong.

Yesterday and today have been my first proper few games since and I can’t seem to buy a win. Passing seems very erratic or something, it’s as if some of the players have been nerfed - either that or the introduction of FB Luiz to my team has turned them all to ****

It def hasn’t been made available on PS4 yet, they usually do them during the week so probably next week before we get it.

I got my 14 wl wins and results were same as usual but I’ve never felt I got so many unlucky breaks in one weekend league, it was like I was battling both my opponent and the A1 in every single game.
    But I’m sure it feels that way for loads, as I say, didn’t effect my overall rank, just the enjoyment (or lack of)

I don't think it was rolled out to console users yet.
    Haven't played today so can't tell what gameplay is like.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

To be honest after a few days of not paying attention to the game, all the frustration with the randomness and brokenness of the arcadey play is even more amplified. You’re just left dumbfounded with the logic of some of it all.

Just turned it off there after a lad rage quit late in a game I was winning 4-1, but instead of getting the win it just hung on the pause screen where it endlessly pans around the stadium. Didn’t bother checking but assume I’ve been given a loss.

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    To be honest after a few days of not paying attention to the game, all the frustration with the randomness and brokenness of the arcadey play is even more amplified. You’re just left dumbfounded with the logic of some of it all.

Just turned it off there after a lad rage quit late in a game I was winning 4-1, but instead of getting the win it just hung on the pause screen where it endlessly pans around the stadium. Didn’t bother checking but assume I’ve been given a loss.

if you restart you'll actually get the win. I had same issue last weekend I think it was.

So decided to spend coins, a lot of them! 5.3 mil on toty mbappe, most I’ve spent on one player from transfer market.

Got Aouor too so this is my new look team, not sure if I should go for toty kante next or try get Neymar headliner or IF to replace dembele?

I like dembele though so leaning more towards kante upgrade.

Here’s in game formation, everyone is on 10 chem at starting formation bar pogba at 7.

F832016-C-327-D-409-D-8520-F773-D0-D9182-E.jpg

• Advertisement

I had just posted my new team above, might need a rethink cos just got this from the headliner daily sbc :)

Absolutely delighted!! I’d never packed him or Messi before

98340805-F3-C4-4-F33-A7-A7-308-F660-D36-AE.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement