Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Hogey007 wrote:
    Absolutely delighted!! I’d never packed him or Messi before

Nice one. I think that pack was tradable or was it another untradable pack they gave us.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Nice one. I think that pack was tradable or was it another untradable pack they gave us.

Yeah thankfully it was tradeable, as much as I’d like to keep a first owner cr7 I can’t see a way I’d fit him in, but going to keep a few days anyway, see what’s in second batch of headliner cards etc, or how much the headliner laturo Martinez sbc costs.

Lads not sure if much of you go in on these but I try post tips that I think could be beneficial to all.

So here’s one, it’s a little risky as rebic is currently at 2k and not guaranteed (but very likely for totw and also there’s no guarantee there will be a Croatia objective on Friday, personally I’ve got 80 rebic at 2k each)

Here’s the full logic, sorry for essay, just want to give ful logic so people can make up their own minds

Today perisic got a goal, an assist and motm, he could get in totw, rebic scored 2 including a last min winner so should get in totw.
    If leaks are correct, we should get headliner orisic as an objective next Friday, everyone will want his card.
    There could be a Croatia part to the objective and usable Croatia players aren’t overly common.
    Look to pick up a few rebic and maybe 1 or 2 perisic for your own team.
    If they’re both out of packs from Wednesday and there’s a Croatia requirement in objectives they could give a nice return.
    I’ve no idea how accurate the leaks are though so decide yourself if you want to act on it or ignore it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Nothing for my SB rewards but my normal 2 weekly packs gave me Kante,

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Blazer wrote: »
    Nothing for my SB rewards but my normal 2 weekly packs gave me Kante,

I see you mention your normal 2 weekly packs, I stopped getting them about 2 months ago how long are they supposed to go on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Hogey007 wrote:
    Lads not sure if much of you go in on these but I try post tips that I think could be beneficial to all.

Much appreciated with the tips hogey. I try and follow them from time to time when my coin balance allows. Anyone able to afford TOTY mbappe is worth listening to for tips ha ha.

Stocked up on 40 rebics myself. He's actually not a bad striker. Was very handy for getting the Milan objective done for politano.

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Much appreciated with the tips hogey. I try and follow them from time to time when my coin balance allows. Anyone able to afford TOTY mbappe is worth listening to for tips ha ha.

Stocked up on 40 rebics myself. He's actually not a bad striker. Was very handy for getting the Milan objective done for politano.

Thanks, yeah I usually just try post the absolute risk free ones here because I’d hate to cost someone coins, that’s why I put a fairly big essay on the rebic one so people know the risk.

If he’s not in totw and not required for a Croatia objective Friday you’d lose 1k a card.
    But if he is in totw and required for an objective it’d have nice returns.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Thanks, yeah I usually just try post the absolute risk free ones here because I’d hate to cost someone coins, that’s why I put a fairly big essay on the rebic one so people know the risk.

If he’s not in totw and not required for a Croatia objective Friday you’d lose 1k a card.
    But if he is in totw and required for an objective it’d have nice returns.

I know what you mean Hogey. The only solution is for you to sell me TOTY MBappe for 100k, any more and I’d be afraid I’d be losing coins :pac:

seamie78 wrote: »
    I see you mention your normal 2 weekly packs, I stopped getting them about 2 months ago how long are they supposed to go on

10 weeks, I only have the game a month or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

10 weeks, I only have the game a month or so.

sound, was worried I was losing out

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Being mad jealous of your Mbappe, and also having a declining interest in things, I'd actually really love to try some "risker" investments so never be afraid to throw them up :p

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭oleard1987

So here’s one, it’s a little risky as rebic is currently at 2k and not guaranteed (but very likely for totw and also there’s no guarantee there will be a Croatia objective on Friday, personally I’ve got 80 rebic at 2k each)

Here’s the full logic, sorry for essay, just want to give ful logic so people can make up their own minds

Today perisic got a goal, an assist and motm, he could get in totw, rebic scored 2 including a last min winner so should get in totw.
    If leaks are correct, we should get headliner orisic as an objective next Friday, everyone will want his card.
    There could be a Croatia part to the objective and usable Croatia players aren’t overly common.
    Look to pick up a few rebic and maybe 1 or 2 perisic for your own team.
    If they’re both out of packs from Wednesday and there’s a Croatia requirement in objectives they could give a nice return.
    I’ve no idea how accurate the leaks are though so decide yourself if you want to act on it or ignore it :)

Max bid for rebic and perisic
    Not great at this trading

oleard1987 wrote: »
    Max bid for rebic and perisic
    Not great at this trading

Rebic is at 2.2 on ps4, I wouldn’t pay anymore than that, others obviously have the same thinking as me that he’s rising.

Perisic is too risky for me, I’d just fire one in club to have if you need to use it yourself, he’s already too inflated at 7.5k.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Being mad jealous of your Mbappe, and also having a declining interest in things, I'd actually really love to try some "risker" investments so never be afraid to throw them up :p

Haha, no bothers, I’ll post here if I see anything in next couple of days.

One thing that has worked great for me, is checking the objective player first on a Friday and acting quickly on that, most people go straight to look at new sbc’s.
    When I saw the requirements for ziyech and that you needed eredivise goals I quickly got about 10 IF malen under 15k, all sold for 25/26k within half an hour.
    Same this week, bundes and ligue 1 goals are needed so Werner and Ben yedder base cards rose nicely.
    When we needed Spanish and la liga goals for iniesta, Williams tripled in price.

This week I’m trying to pre-empt the Croatia angle but they could easily go with something else, you just have to try quickly think “who will the average joe use to complete this objective?”
    The more uncommon the requirements the easier it is to make money.

I've grabbed a few Rebic, and looking at him, he looks the type of player I'd happily go for usually anyway with my usual lazy trading. Worse comes to worse, I'll list him over and over at 3100 coins and make a small profit.

Anyone do the baby icon?
    Only 20 mins left but I’m thinking of doing it.
    Yes I know I’ll probably get Guardiola the useless ****e but you never know :)

Anyone do the baby icon?
    Only 20 mins left but I’m thinking of doing it.
    Yes I know I’ll probably get Guardiola the useless ****e but you never know :)

I get tempted, but then realise I 100% will get one I probably already have, or is way cheaper to buy than the SBC.

Oh, Blazer. You said the other day that using TOTY Ronaldo is like playing mystery ball, and wow, you weren't kidding.

Using him this morning in Friendlies doing the Kaka challanges, and bloody hell, it was hilarious. He just murders everyone.

Oh, Blazer. You said the other day that using TOTY Ronaldo is like playing mystery ball, and wow, you weren't kidding.

Using him this morning in Friendlies doing the Kaka challanges, and bloody hell, it was hilarious. He just murders everyone.

I know. Even though I have his Nif card I still held onto the toty card for friendlies. The pace boost makes a big difference.

Flashback Diego Costa, 89 rated.
    84 rated squad with 2x IF.
    81+ player upgrades sbc as well,

• Advertisement

I know. Even though I have his Nif card I still held onto the toty card for friendlies. The pace boost makes a big difference.

Yeaaaaah, my "friendlies" team is way, way more fun than my normal one.
    TOTY Ronaldo
    Maradona - Kaka - Socrates
    Iniesta - Zidane
    Telles - Ferdinand - Hierro - AWB
    Ter Stegen

Goals for fun.

EDIT: Just realised, I really should be getting the loan Marcello and Luiz cards done with that in mind...

Yeaaaaah, my "friendlies" team is way, way more fun than my normal one.
    TOTY Ronaldo
    Maradona - Kaka - Socrates
    Iniesta - Zidane
    Telles - Ferdinand - Hierro - AWB
    Ter Stegen

Goals for fun.

EDIT: Just realised, I really should be getting the loan Marcello and Luiz cards done with that in mind...

Damn never thought of those :)

I really like Marcel and Luiz, must resist the urge to do them as I couldn’t face going back to Vardy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,963 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Going to build a Premiership team while I continue waiting for my La Liga players to be returned if ever.

Suggestions? I have about 500k, would like to keep about 100k in my float though.

Liamalone wrote: »
    Going to build a Premiership team while I continue waiting for my La Liga players to be returned if ever.

Suggestions? I have about 500k, would like to keep about 100k in my float though.

Do you have anything to work with, the likes of storyline trossard or milestone oxlade chamberlain or are you pretty much starting from scratch?

Do you have anything to work with, the likes of storyline trossard or milestone oxlade chamberlain or are you pretty much starting from scratch?

This comes in at 320k, defense being the obvious weakness but hard to get decent prem cbs without spending big on vvd or scream otamendi

I’d suggest maybe going with lenglet, militao and ter stegen

77864702-CB62-4595-B207-FC4-C32291-DDA.png

Yeah, def like the look of this better for 350k

9-C69014-F-56-AB-44-B4-B850-C2-ECE1-E58-CF4.png

Thanks Hogey :)

I have Red Doucoure, Vardy and Pukki PotM's, IF Dubravka, NIF's Rashford and Mahrez and that's about it lol. Went La Liga for a change this year.

Edit : Being a Toffee I had to buy IF Digne and Scream Bernard, 150k gone lol. Left side sorted though.

I play 41212 wide btw.

Edit : I don't want to buy Ter Stegen or Lenglet as I'm waiting on them to be returned, that's why I'm going to use a Prem team in the meanwhile.

Liamalone wrote: »
    Thanks Hogey :)

I have Red Doucoure, Vardy and Pukki PotM's, IF Dubravka, NIF's Rashford and Mahrez and that's about it lol. Went La Liga for a change this year.

Edit : Being a Toffee I had to buy IF Digne and Scream Bernard, 150k gone lol. Left side sorted though.

I play 41212 wide btw.

Edit : I don't want to buy Ter Stegen or Lenglet as I'm waiting on them to be returned, that's why I'm going to use a Prem team in the meanwhile.

What’s the story with the Messi and that anyway? Still working on it with ea yeah?

Ah well with the Everton boys and the players you already have you could easily fire this together for an extra 250k

Now 200k of that is on scream otamendi, you could always just get a Davinson Sanchez with shadow chem and save a bunch.

And there’s plenty of other options in midfield, eriksen is cheap now SIF Madison is really cheap, pogba or kante are affordable if you don’t get scream otamendi. SIF Doherty looks a good rb.

All depends on the type of players you like using,

88-C628-B0-51-A3-4-CCE-9473-8-AF467-D8-DAA0.png

What’s the story with the Messi and that anyway? Still working on it with ea yeah?

Ya, seems to be a massive queue, I was told on the 4th of January that my account was hacked and I'll be getting Messi and friends back. Nothing yet. I see from t'internet that a similar dude is still waiting from the 16th of December. It's shocking.

I've been enjoying Seasons in the meantime, but I fancy a bit of the aul scripting tbh lol

Edit: constructed that team, bar Alexander Arnold and Mahrez on the right side, forgot I had them lol. Cheers lad :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,767 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Not even entirely sure why I did this :p

M62dtvt.png

• Advertisement

Not even entirely sure why I did this :p

M62dtvt.png

It is taking the piss now to be fair lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement