Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,767 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Liamalone wrote: »
    It is taking the piss now to be fair lol

This isn't a pack btw it's an SBC player :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,963 ✭✭✭Liamalone

This isn't a pack btw it's an SBC player :p

Pmsl I just defaulted to the norm. I must get back in the game, must've missed that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I have his base card which I’m gonna use in a sbc more likely.
    Crazy when you think about it. Using hazard for a sbc but it’s untradeable.

Been playing 451 for the lique 1 objective and it’s a great fun. I last used it in fifa18 and loved used it. Gives you so many attacking options.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Did one of those 81+ Player upgrades last night and got TotW Mahrez & Marcelo. Probably won't really use either, maybe Marcelo if there's a La Liga Icon Swap Objective again.

Mahrez is prob one of my best packs ever but comparing him to IF Pepe I think I will stick with Pepe rather than selling him as I have his OTW and he would look pretty good should he get another IF.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭piplip87

Blazer wrote: »
    Been playing 451 for the lique 1 objective and it’s a great fun. I last used it in fifa18 and loved used it. Gives you so many attacking options.

I do that for my objectives and friendlies. Stick them on 8 depth, the CM Balanced, and every other player on free roam with fast buildup. So many chances for the pass, the quick 1-2s. Too dangerous to be caught on the break to use in WL.

Went from division 9 to 6 using it but got hammered in WL with it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Not even entirely sure why I did this :p

M62dtvt.png

Money to burn!! :eek:

piplip87 wrote: »
    I do that for my objectives and friendlies. Stick them on 8 depth, the CM Balanced, and every other player on free roam with fast buildup. So many chances for the pass, the quick 1-2s. Too dangerous to be caught on the break to use in WL.

Went from division 9 to 6 using it but got hammered in WL with it.
    Yeah I’ve a soft spot for it since fifa 18. I used to yo-yo between div 2 to div 7 but it was great fun. Prime Costa was amazing for me back then with 2potm Kane and birthday Quaresma and my first ever sbc I did was potm Mane.
    FIFA 20 isn’t nowhere near the fun.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Doing Spanish League milestone.

Open a pack.

Red flare.

French

:D

Midfield?

Sanson.

Happy it’s still a free headliner card but of course it’s the cheapest one. Still, nice untradeable French player for objectives. Five face stats above 80 too.

Hey Hogey,

Rebic is up at 3k on Xbox now.

Managed to grab 28 at 2000, but were rising beyond that as I was buying so didn't push it.

• Advertisement

Eusebio is just a joke, best card I've used in any FIFA

giphy.webp

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Hey Hogey,

Rebic is up at 3k on Xbox now.

Managed to grab 28 at 2000, but were rising beyond that as I was buying so didn't push it.

Nice :)
    I’ve had 4 or 5 sell today at 3500.

Hopefully he gets into totw tomorrow and gets another little jump in price, I’ll sell about half mine if he goes to 4K.

Eusebio is just a joke, best card I've used in any FIFA

giphy.webp

Hopefully they do a icon swap for him. Highly doubt it though. Even his baby card is over 3 mill

91 rated player moments sane added, no expiry date so people can chip away at it like hazard.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    91 rated player moments sane added, no expiry date so people can chip away at it like hazard.

I need to make more coins!!

Happy to see more permanent SBCs but who's idea was it to have the first two both be LWs :confused:

Sane looks to be about 600k, not bad at all.

Wouldn’t suit my team though and I’m not good enough to cope with a 3 star weak foot haha

Happy to see more permanent SBCs but who's idea was it to have the first two both be LWs :confused:

It’s bloody crazy, we need more strikers and midfielders.

Blazer wrote: »
    It’s bloody crazy, we need more strikers and midfielders.

So many things about this selection are weird, the last 2 Moments SBCs they released were for an expensive Man City winger (Bernardo) and a super expensive permanent LW (Hazard), so now they release a super expensive permanent Man City LW. It also almost suggests they've forgotten about LW Milestone Trossard and the upgrade he's supposed to be getting.

Any idea when the Ligue 1 POTM is announced?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

I've found the January transfer window to be a good way to make coins the last few years. When transfered players are released, I try and get their original card at discard price if it is in a league that has an SBC. I then list them for around 2.5k for 3 days, and usually they sell.

It's worth keeping an eye out on transfer news, so you can buy the card before the transfer is made on FUT. The BBC website has a day by day breakdown of transfers that I find helpful.
    For example, I saw on it that Dowell (70 CAM) had changed his loan from Derby to Wigan. I picked up a few at discard price, and sold them for 2k each.
    You might have to wait a while for the price to go up as the card becomes extinct, but I've had a few bites already in the last few days.

Hogey007 wrote: »

Oooh, at least it's something to aim for long term and put my higher untradeables into.

I had been hoping for Pogba, but I guess with his injury status, that was a long shot.

Oooh, at least it's something to aim for long term and put my higher untradeables into.

I had been hoping for Pogba, but I guess with his injury status, that was a long shot.

Argh Pogba, that waster should never get a special card again. He’d want to be an 85 next season.
    Give us a good Henderson card in fairness.
    As much as I hate the pool he deserves one.

I still think we’ll get a pogba sbc as he’s unlikely to get any performance related cards in this fifa.
    (He’ll have a nice otw card for fifa21 though)

I just think they probably don’t want people having a card as good as him yet. They’ll either release it very overpriced or wait until closer to tots when there’s loads of good options available

I think Pogba's injuries make him more likely to get a Moments SBC, they can't give him any performance-based upgrades. Hazard and Sane have both missed large amounts of this season too.

I think Pogba's injuries make him more likely to get a Moments SBC, they can't give him any performance-based upgrades. Hazard and Sane have both missed large amounts of this season too.

It’ll have to be from his time at Juve lol :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Doing Spanish League milestone.

Open a pack.

Red flare.

French

:D

Midfield?

Sanson.

Happy it’s still a free headliner card but of course it’s the cheapest one. Still, nice untradeable French player for objectives. Five face stats above 80 too.

Packed him this evening too.

My heart didn’t jump at the France flag though because I had already read your post and knew the same thing would happen me :D

Oooh, I just packed headliner Mertens :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Oooh, I just packed headliner Mertens :D

He’s an insane card... fits the meta perfectly this year - fast and agile, though not sure if he’ll get many upgrades as Napoli aren’t doing too well/Mertens isn’t doing too well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

He’s an insane card... fits the meta perfectly this year - fast and agile, though not sure if he’ll get many upgrades as Napoli aren’t doing too well/Mertens isn’t doing too well.

He's already had an if and was in tott for cl. Now sure what you want him to do. But agreed, he's insane for the current game.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement