Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

RossieMan wrote: »
    He's already had an if and was in tott for cl. Now sure what you want him to do. But agreed, he's insane for the current game.

I meant in the Serie A.. 4 goals this season and Napoli sitting in 11th place.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I meant in the Serie A.. 4 goals this season and Napoli sitting in 11th place.

Their next game is Juve at home.

So I doubt the clock will start anytime soon and as soon as it does, they will probably loose the fourth game.

Could be long before he gets the upgrade.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Yeah Napoli have imploded this year with all the internal strife going on. Crazy situation considering where they were 3 years ago.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Mertens card is immense, I haven't got a chance to put him to use, only as a sub so far as I'm still doing Plea objective!!

Any suggestions to bulk up my Serie A team??
    A7-AF43-BC-6-FF5-4766-A510-9-D1-AE604-B945.jpg

I put him into a hybrid prem team which I haven't tried yet. I had to take out Bernardo Silva though.
    06-D1-E7-E0-4-B83-45-B9-85-E2-9-CFE43-C1-CF83.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Mertens card is immense, I haven't got a chance to put him to use, only as a sub so far as I'm still doing Plea objective!!

I put him into a hybrid prem team which I haven't tried yet. I had to take out Bernardo Silva though.

2 nice teams!

You could start red Allan instead of pogba on second team to get everyone to 10 chem

Just switch formation in game

4-CE53-A49-D857-48-F1-82-A7-37-E95-B37-FCFF.png

• Advertisement

Have you enough for CR7?
    With a frontline of that who cares how many you let in :)

Blazer wrote: »
    Have you enough for CR7?
    With a frontline of that who cares how many you let in :)

I've only 200k in the bank, will be up to 300 after WL rewards etc..

Still nowhere near enough for CR7!!

How would you fit him in?

I've only 200k in the bank, will be up to 300 after WL rewards etc..

Still nowhere near enough for CR7!!

How would you fit him in?

Drop Ballotelli :)
    Is he any good btw?

Moments Silva gets better each game.
    As a cam he’s fantastic. As I get more used to him he’s even outscoring CR7.
    If Vardy got his update I could drop him and bring on Ballack.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Anyone tried that 90 Del Piero that's in swaps?

Heard rave reviews about some of the Del Piero's this year but wondering what he'd be like in replace of CR7.

Would get neymar on full chem but I probably won't get that many tokens anyway :pac:

• Advertisement

Rebic made totw anyway, first hurdle cleared

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1219998150657638400?s=21

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Anyone tried that 90 Del Piero that's in swaps?

Heard rave reviews about some of the Del Piero's this year but wondering what he'd be like in replace of CR7.

Would get neymar on full chem but I probably won't get that many tokens anyway :pac:

He’s nimble and fast. But CR7 is an absolute scoring beast.

Drop Ballotelli :)
    Is he any good btw?

I love the Ballotelli card, 204 games 203 goals but would drop him in a second for CR7 :D

He’s nimble and fast. But CR7 is an absolute scoring beast.

Yeah I've ended up with a front three of Neymar-CR7-Messi which I like obviously (despite wondering if I even use wide players enough to justify that level of investment in them) but Neymar & CR7 are stuck on 8 chem which bothers me more than it should :/

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Yeah I've ended up with a front three of Neymar-CR7-Messi which I like obviously (despite wondering if I even use wide players enough to justify that level of investment in them) but Neymar & CR7 are stuck on 8 chem which bothers me more than it should :/

I know that feeling. I’m playing CR7 as CM and switching him to ST using quick tactics , obviously when he scores he comes up as a CM which bugs the crap out of me.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Rebic made totw anyway, first hurdle cleared

giphy.gif

Wish I'd been bravier and followed your tip a bit more, but still, the 28 I have should net a solid return.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭baldshin

Having an horrific run recently, going 2 up in nearly every game and the players just stop playing. Ended up losing about 16 of my last 20 games! Infuriating!

I'm thinking of selling my first owned TOTY Robertson.... I have the 86 red card one.

Can someone talk me out of it?

87 rated dele alli headliner sbc

Requires 2 x 84 rated teams

Only 1 totw player required in total

I'm thinking of selling my first owned TOTY Robertson.... I have the 86 red card one.

Can someone talk me out of it?

No, sell it and put the money to better use.

• Advertisement

No, sell it and put the money to better use.

Like a CR7!!!

I'd need to fit him into my PL team.

Like a CR7!!!

I'd need to fit him into my PL team.

Which Bernardo Silva do you have? The sbc one or just base card? If it’s the 91 rated I could easily fit cr7 into your current team. (Well sane would apply to base Bernardo, just not sure he’s worth trying to fit in)

And yeah I’d agree on selling toty Robertson when you have his 86 red pick. You could literally buy cr7 from selling him.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Which Bernardo Silva do you have? The sbc one or just base card? If it’s the 91 rated I could easily fit cr7 into your current team. (Well sane would apply to base Bernardo, just not sure he’s worth trying to fit in)

And yeah I’d agree on selling toty Robertson when you have his 86 red pick. You could literally buy cr7 from selling him.

I have his SBC 91 rated one.

His price has steadily been rising and I think it may be time to cash in...

Sweet. Use Cancelo and Silva to give him full chem.
    Mess around with formations and then use custom tactics to set your preferred formation in game along with instructions.
    For example I’m using 433(4), my custom tactic for attacking is 41212(2) my preferred option.
    So as soon as game starts I switch to attacking which moves them all into 41212(2) and in their proper places all on full chem.
    Ronaldo moves to Striker beside Aguero and Silva moves into the CAM role.

15-E02-F8-A-1-BDC-45-C8-B5-BA-13-A40283088-A.png

Yeah as blazer says, just get cancelo in at rb and you’re sorted.

Here’s one I threw together quick of the players you have, everyone on 10 chem bar Allan on 8, switch it around how you like then in game.

9-BE31190-CF61-4851-B316-3228637-A946-E.png

Also the Tonali card from the league sbc is supposed to be incredible.
    Might Be worth going for that too if you fancied it.

Oh it’s class, I used tonali in serie a objectives for icon swaps and he was a great box to box midfielder, sub him on every game now about 60 mins.

Also noticed a big improvement in dribbling. CR7 definitely feels a lot better after the patch.

Also anyone with rttf Juan Jesus ..sell ASAP. He’s being transferred shortly and his card will expire.

And just found out red cards aren’t counted in survival. Lol

513-DCFBD-A61-B-41-EF-B381-39-D4-C8-C80-D90.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,767 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

There are so many more interesting players they could have picked over Dele Alli, firstly he's already got an 87 rated Scream card and secondly there's almost no chance his card gets upgraded through their new "win 4 in a row" feature considering Spurs haven't even managed 3 in a row this season and have only won back to back games twice. Imagine instead we got a card like this Maddison, it'd be his highest rated card and Leicester have proven they can actually string a few wins together (they've had 8 in a row this season)

MADDISON.png

• Advertisement

Don't have him, and you rarely play against him, but anytime I have come up against him you can't pass the ball within 10 yards of him or he just intercepts it and it's like he's constantly pressing you even if you try to avoid him. Would do that SBC in a heartbeat if I had a Serie A team to justify it.

Finally got around to completing the PL one this evening though. Took Foyth in case I ever get around to finally building that Argentinian team with some of the special cards they've had.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement