Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Blazer wrote: »
    Also noticed a big improvement in dribbling. CR7 definitely feels a lot better after the patch.

Also anyone with rttf Juan Jesus ..sell ASAP. He’s being transferred shortly and his card will expire.

And just found out red cards aren’t counted in survival. Lol

Thanks for the Juan Jesus tip!
    I wasn’t even aware of it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Also the Tonali card from the league sbc is supposed to be incredible.
    Might Be worth going for that too if you fancied it.

Thanks for the heads up on Tonali, I was going to get Dalbert as I need a decent left back for my Italian squad. I’ve 11/20 done so will grind away to get Tonali now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Visca and vanaken from red picks.

Visca being my 2nd best red pick of the year will tell you how absolutely garbage these rewards have been for me.

But look I got cr7 in a pack earlier this week, so it’s still been a great week.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Visca and vanaken from red picks.

Visca being my 2nd best red pick of the year will tell you how absolutely garbage these rewards have been for me.

But look I got cr7 in a pack earlier this week, so it’s still been a great week.

It’s ridiculous.
    I’ve no objection to seeing people getting higher rated cards for the amount of time they put into WL. It should be 84+ after say 14 wins etc.
    I refuse to do it anymore. It’s not as if I need the damn cards anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up on Tonali, I was going to get Dalbert as I need a decent left back for my Italian squad. I’ve 11/20 done so will grind away to get Tonali now.

I had Tonali and Balotelli as the main men in the team for a long time this year, both good, Tonali is best as part of a flat midfield 2/3, not as much as a holding man.

• Advertisement

It’s ridiculous.
    I’ve no objection to seeing people getting higher rated cards for the amount of time they put into WL. It should be 84+ after say 14 wins etc.
    I refuse to do it anymore. It’s not as if I need the damn cards anyway.

Yeah I’ve never got one decent red pick (outside tots) and I suppose as I’m just a bang average player that’s not as bad, it’s the people who get 20/21 wins and never get any luck that are really unfortunate when they see people with silver 1 get a red mbappe or whatever.

Rebic IF is extinct on ps4, obviously a few others expecting a Croatia objective too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Rebic IF is extinct on ps4, obviously a few others expecting a Croatia objective too.

Or it isn't in packs yet :)

Not sure why they all jumped on this card when there are other Croatians on the market?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

wonski wrote: »
    Or it isn't in packs yet :)

Not sure why they all jumped on this card when there are other Croatians on the market?

tbf, Rebic is the only half-decent Croatian card - Orsic and Perisic the others, so I think if a Croatian objective does come, Rebic is a no-brainer for it.

Had 250k to burn with no one really to spend it all. I need to replace Guardiola but need an icon for chem.
    so upgraded my untradeable Aguero to his nominee version. Just love that pointing and chant lol. I’m a sucker for special cards :)

• Advertisement

Anyone doing the Dele Alli card? It doesn't look that great.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Anyone doing the Dele Alli card? It doesn't look that great.

I really liked his base card at the start of the year, but I've got enough similar cards now. I don't need another PL CAM thats untradeable, even for objectives. He might get an upgrade eventually, but I'd rather save the 150k for a card I know will upgrade my team (even if thats pumping it into and towards the likes of the Sane card).

• Registered Users Posts: 19,767 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Considering his 6'2 height, his H/H workrates, and his poor Agility and Balance Dele Alli suits a CM role rather than a CAM one, in that case you'd be better off just buying his Scream card which has slightly worse attacking stats but much better defensive stats, and with the bonus that you can sell him if you don't like him, unlike the HL SBC that you're just stuck with.

Screenshot-2020-01-23-at-11-28-51.png

I got Lucas in my first WL pack, I'll open the other one later.

In other news Robertson just sold, bye bye aul chap... 50 caps and 1 goal, but I'll take the 835000k he went for.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,767 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Btw tomorrow will officially mark 12 weeks since Politano's release and we're still no closer to knowing how he upgrades.

Btw tomorrow will officially mark 12 weeks since Politano's release and we're still no closer to knowing how he upgrades.

Wait... Are they meant to upgrade? :eek:

Upgrades when you pre-order fifa 21 in August :D

Wait... Are they meant to upgrade? :eek:

Yeah all the objective ones are supposed to upgrade, trossard, Politano, Gomez , that Japanese CB from lique 1.
    Nobody has any idea how it works though. Not even sure EA do.
    I reckon it will be an sbc thing.

Anyone know that pullback skill? It’s not the drag back but similar to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Packed Headliner Nainggolan today in the Inter Milan part of the Serie A SBCs, was pleasantly surprised when I saw he was going for 480k! Sold him on and now have about 700k which is by far the most coins I have ever had in any FIFA. Beast of a card but decided to get rid as he did not suit my team and would rather the coins. Definitely the best card I have ever packed, decisions to be made now who to spend on.

• Advertisement

Packed Headliner Nainggolan today in the Inter Milan part of the Serie A SBCs, was pleasantly surprised when I saw he was going for 480k! Sold him on and now have about 700k which is by far the most coins I have ever had in any FIFA. Beast of a card but decided to get rid as he did not suit my team and would rather the coins. Definitely the best card I have ever packed, decisions to be made now who to spend on.

Congrats man, nice position to be in, lots of coins to upgrade players :)

POTM Ben Yedder is out
    87 Squad
    86 Squad
    85 Squad with TOTW player
    85 Squad
    84 Squad with TOTW player

Lads get the 86 rated segment of Ben yedder done quick, only requires an 80 rated squad.

They’ll pull it quickly I’d say

You get a 45k pack for it, so even if you’re not doing Ben yedder it’s still worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Done it there now Hogey, no idea if I’ll ever do the rest but thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Hogey007 wrote:
    You get a 45k pack for it, so even if you’re not doing Ben yedder it’s still worth it.

Great spot. Was planning on doing him anyway but great to get that segment done for cheap. Can't wait to see how fast they pull it ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Lads get the 86 rated segment of Ben yedder done quick, only requires an 80 rated squad.

They’ll pull it quickly I’d say

Fecking hell, after packing Headliner Nainggolan earlier today I did this to get the good pack, packed 89 Bobby Moore!! First icon. Jesus my luck is in today :D

Fecking hell, after packing Headliner Nainggolan earlier today I did this to get the good pack, packed 89 Bobby Moore!! First icon. Jesus my luck is in today :D

Bloody hell, get the euromillions done for tomorrow night :)

And buy us all a toty cr7 if you win :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Only got Alli from mine but that's hilarious.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Only got Alli from mine but that's hilarious.

If enough people get it done quick they might leave it as too much of a headache to give people back cards or whatever they need to do

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement