Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Gone already, I can't get into it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Bayern players selling for 7k

Just make sure you keep 1 for yourself if you plan to do marquee matchups

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Gone already, I can't get into it!!

Yep, gone for me now too, absolutely pathetic.
    They can fix an error so quickly when it benefits them.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Yep, gone for me now too, absolutely pathetic.
    They can fix an error so quickly when it benefits them.

I know, typical EA :mad:

Fair play to those who got it done before it was pulled...

I know, typical EA :mad:

Fair play to those who got it done before it was pulled...

I was on the fence about doing the full sbc, I already have his 86 otw as an untradeable but he’s one of my favorite fifa cards ever so woulda considered doing the 88 version.
    Now the sbc will be back at some point with that 86 squad requirement added in, that’ll add an extra 160k or so to it.

• Advertisement

I was on the fence about doing the full sbc, I already have his 86 otw as an untradeable but he’s one of my favorite fifa cards ever so woulda considered doing the 88 version.
    Now the sbc will be back at some point with that 86 squad requirement added in, that’ll add an extra 160k or so to it.

I still use his gold card regularly, I can only imagine what his POTM card is like, I may have to put all my new money into this now and not Ronaldo :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,767 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

26 minutes that mistake lasted, how long did it take them when the Marcelo, TAA, and Bernardo SBCs disappeared?

I still use his gold card regularly, I can only imagine what his POTM card is like, I may have to put all my new money into this now and not Ronaldo :pac:

I couldn’t recommend him highly enough, I don’t know if it’s because I’ve been using him since week 1 of fifa and he’s managed to keep upgrading with the game and I now know him inside out but I’ve never clicked with a non icon card as much as him.
    The way he takes the ball with his first touch and glides past a defender is absolutely massive for a non skiller like me. And his finishing is so clinical.

Be great if they restored the sbc and left the completed segment finished for anyone who completed it, but ea being ea, I’m sure they’ll reset it fully and give us back the cards we submitted in about 3 weeks.

Actually just compared 88 Ben yedder to 86 Ben yedder both with hunter and the 88 only has 1 extra pace and 1 extra shooting.

The sbc costs in the region of 720k, or 550k if they leave the 86 squad completed.
    Either way, not worth paying that much when I have his otw untradeable and that could get upgraded at any point with another IF.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

You get a 45k pack for it, so even if you’re not doing Ben yedder it’s still worth it.

Yeah I did this as soon as I spotted the glitch. A Rare Electrum Players pack is a 30k pack though by the way.

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The flair system is so funny some time. At least on the Web App.

Do the Real Madrid SBC in the La Liga League.

Blue flair. Champions League card

Boril.

A 76 rated Czech player from Slavia Praha.

Ugh. That sucks. Only cost me about 8k to do, and that's the best I get?

Full content of packs show up.

Oh, there's Modric sitting at the top....

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,767 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

It would've been such an easy win for EA to just admit to this mistake and say they're leaving it as is. It'd make them look good because they're giving us the SBC for slightly better value, and it means they don't have to waste resources fixing their mistakes. It's still a 500k SBC it's not like people would be getting him for nothing.

It would've been such an easy win for EA to just admit to this mistake and say they're leaving it as is. It'd make them look good because they're giving us the SBC for slightly better value, and it means they don't have to waste resources fixing their mistakes. It's still a 500k SBC it's not like people would be getting him for nothing.

Yeah and it might’ve even worked to their advantage, people who wouldn’t have completed him might’ve thought, “wow, I’m after saving 160k there, I might do the other 4 segments over the next month”

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Nevermind, there’s always the premium headliners kit sbc we can work on. Just needs a 81 rated squad :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Treating myself to Neymar for this weekend. Have wanted to give him or Mbappe a whirl up front, and settled on Neymar.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Just played my first game with my new squad - front line of 90 Ziyech, base Kluivert and HL Adama in a 4312... 7-0 up after 35 mins :pac:

Surprised it took the fella so long to quit.. felt sorry for him. Traore unstoppable.

I’ve done that 2 x 81+ Upgrade 6 times since it came out and got 2 x 82’s and 10 81’s.

I’d say I’m finished with it but I know someone here will post up later that they got George best and headliner Neymar in the same pack and I’ll try another few :D

Got in 2 wl games before work, first one koeman absolutely bossed me in midfield, I thought “interesting, I might look at him in icon swaps and play him midfield”

Second game, base kovacic absolutely bossed me in midfield, I thought “scratch that first thought, I’m just ****e at this game” :D

Bloody hate those all gold prem teams though, you know you’re in trouble as soon as you see it!

Hell I had Werner tear me a new one last night.
    And it was his bloody base card with the **** composure. He just rifled in 5 goals against me in a matter of minutes.
    Absolute joke of a game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

decided to go all out and get luiz sbc done for this weekend, delighted to have him. However it meant me selling my TOTW Robertson at LB. So looking for a bit of advice whats the LB in the 20-30k bracket must be either Brazilian or premiership..........I need my 10 chem madness I know

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

another quick question, do ea update managers as a spurs fan I always like to have whomever the current manager is on my touchline I currently have poch as there seems to be no sign of mourinho

I’ve done that 2 x 81+ Upgrade 6 times since it came out and got 2 x 82’s and 10 81’s.

I’d say I’m finished with it but I know someone here will post up later that they got George best and headliner Neymar in the same pack and I’ll try another few :D

Same here, haven't gotten anything over 82 and mostly duplicates (which I then use to go back and do it again).
    seamie78 wrote: »
    decided to go all out and get luiz sbc done for this weekend, delighted to have him. However it meant me selling my TOTW Robertson at LB. So looking for a bit of advice whats the LB in the 20-30k bracket must be either Brazilian or premiership..........I need my 10 chem madness I know

I love Luiz, I put him in nearly every team I have. He's a beast!

I use Marcello at LB in my Spanish team and he's really good. Alex Telles seems to show up in a lot of teams also, so maybe have a look at him.

I got in Ronaldo last night, played 10 games with him and he only has 3 goals and 4 assits! Meanwhile Mertens is ripping teams apart. May have to go back to the drawing board!!

Could someone assist me with choosing the storyline player?

I'm still unsure who to go for, I keep thinking Aouar but then I look at Andersons stats and say why am I torn...

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

I’d recommend IF Alex Telles. I’ve been running a Brazilian team since the start and got him in my red picks a couple of months ago. He’s quality, was hoping to pack his headliners card today but no joy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Funny I find a Ronaldo a beast since the update this week on PS4. Had been considering swapping him out to try someone new but now everything seems to fly in. Don’t know if it is actually the update (I no longer hit the post 14 times a game but goal kicks still take a fortnight) or if it’s just the general en and flow of AI assist but I’ll hang on to him another while anyway.

I’m dropping Ronaldo as well. He’s unbelievable for me but he’s carrying the entire team and my midfield is suffering.
    Acuna and Guardiola are no longer good enough to control it. Mascherano on the other hand does a great job.
    Need to bring in Kante and I’m thinking Ballack or 2 other mid icons or Gattuso and Matthaus CB card and push him to CDM

Could someone assist me with choosing the storyline player?

I'm still unsure who to go for, I keep thinking Aouar but then I look at Andersons stats and say why am I torn...

I’d def go for Aouar if I were you. He’s really good as a cm with engine chem, he provides strong links to Ben yedder and mbappe if you ever get specials for them, soft link to Neymar and France is probably the best nation in the game so provides links to likes of varane, kante, pogba etc too.

Also, you already have trossard lw for prem and the headliner adama and moments Bernardo Silva for rw, either adama or Silva on 7 chem on lw would be better than Anderson on 10 chem in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Regular Robertson is available at that price, I think. Got him untradeable earlier in the game and he’s very solid.

• Advertisement

So sold CR7 and strengthen my midfield.
    Kante and Matthäus come in. Switches to 4312 or 41212(2) ingame with Kante in the middle.
    I miss CR7 but when Aguero has the ball and you see Silva and Matthäus flying past for a through ball it’s all good :)
    3 goals in 2 games for Matthäus and his base card is an absolute beast in midfield.
    Was his card in futswaps yet? I’d definitely be going for one of those even the baby card,

F1-BF9-AB2-4-ACF-4716-A2-F4-D2-EF989-DB11-C.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement