Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

hope when I open my rivals rewards de bruyne pops out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭correction

Only got round to opening my squad battle rewards this morning and got 2 Bernardo Silva's believe it or not. This is my first year playing FUT again since FIFA 16 and so much has changed. Is there a certain time I should sell them at or does it make any difference?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Why on earth did they remove the ability to see the point threshold for each rank on Rivals? Hoping 9k is enough for rank 2 in Div 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Lamposts wrote:
    Why on earth did they remove the ability to see the point threshold for each rank on Rivals? Hoping 9k is enough for rank 2 in Div 5.
    There's no way that'll be enough come the morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

v3ttel wrote: »
    Sweet Jesus, just packed Messi!

Forgot to post the pics of this - it was an SBC reward pack.....do the SBCs no matter how much of a pain in the balls they are.

71094584-966343727051852-7493455511782686720-n.jpg 70952689-378739576372445-2098876742901956608-n.jpg

No idea what to do with him though. He'll go up when people get coins, but then, so will everyone else that i might want to use. I'd like to build a team around him, but I've no coins with all the TOTW1 investments I have - may need to cash out some of those earlier than I though or he'll just be a super sub in my 15K Chinese league/Brazilian/Serie A hybrid team until then!

When I saw Argentina flag, RW, that was a boards/walkout, I was sure I was going to trolled by Di Maria until the Barca badge popped up.

Also, will take Joe Gomez as he goes for a few K, and Sarabia as he is getting a OTWs :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

RossieMan wrote: »
    There's no way that'll be enough come the morning.

Well, that's disheartening. :mad: Played as much as I could and now wishing I had no life so I could secure rank 2. :rolleyes:

Lamposts wrote:
    Well, that's disheartening. Played as much as I could and now wishing I had no life so I could secure rank 2.

Yea rank 2 will be the one most people go for as it's really not worth the effort of going for rank 1. Expect it to go to at least 11k overnight. It's already there on pc.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ah, I'd told myself I'd go for coins in the morning, but with a lack of Icon SBCs currently, I'm now moving towards going for untradeable packs :P

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Looks like I'm finishing Div 5 Rank 2 for the first week, points are 12840 and thats above the halfway mark for the rank so I doubt I'll get sent to Rank 3 by morning.

• Advertisement

Tools tradables, definitely made more than the coin total but no really standout players. Inaki, Madison IF, Digne, and a few others. Definitely the way to go week 1. So many players worth a load of coins.

if you don't care about win/loss ratio can you just forfeit 10 games to get loyalty

Nothing but sbc fodder from packs but yeah worth more than the coins too.

Packed Higuain, who I was tempted to buy anyway. A tonne of 82s and 83s, and probably did net signifcantly more than the 32k coins in terms of untradeables.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,964 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Went for untraceable rewards. Dembele 84 LW, going for 55k, fits nicely into my La Liga team. Better than the coin option in the end up.

Lads I’ll crack if I get maguire otw tomorrow as my guaranteed otw. 50 pace! And very slim chance of In forms, not that they’d help anyway.

If I could avoid him and barella I’d take anyone else, well sarabia I’d like to avoid too and pulisic and Joelinton would need a couple of informs but anyone else would be decent

https://twitter.com/fut20news/status/1176542574833799169?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Suarez in Mega Pack :)

Tradeable packs.

seamie78 wrote: »
    if you don't care about win/loss ratio can you just forfeit 10 games to get loyalty

Of course.

That no loss glitch is a pain tbh, the game froze 3 times out of 10 for me, so the next one I just forfeited. Life is too short :)

wonski wrote: »
    Of course.

That no loss glitch is a pain tbh, the game froze 3 times out of 10 for me, so the next one I just forfeited. Life is too short :)

my thoughts exactly did it last few years and today im thinking wtf am I at

Just packed zidane!!!!!

(The manager)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Should prices begin to fall now through the weekend? Thinking of doing some of the SBC's but might just wait for the weekend to do them cheaper

Make up my team. Thrilled to get the players. Dybala and Bale.

But bloody hell, it's like they're walking through mud. Zero movement, and everyone feels so bloody slow. Can't get out of my own half.

Need to find a pacy striker to work into the group.

81 Milner my highest from Div rewards, somewhat saved by Joao Felix in one of the packs at least.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Make up my team. Thrilled to get the players. Dybala and Bale.

But bloody hell, it's like they're walking through mud. Zero movement, and everyone feels so bloody slow. Can't get out of my own half.

Need to find a pacy striker to work into the group.

I was all set to ditch the bundesliga team but getting so much joy out of the pacy front 3 of Werner, coman and sancho that I’m going to stick with it for the time being.

I’m sure they’ll nerf pace in the next patch but really enjoying it at the moment

I tried Dybala and found him surprisingly so so... And I used to play him for a while every year.

Could be because the rest of the team was ****e :)

Lozano filling nicely into the team so far.

Immobile for me as always waste of coins, rather have Belotti or Lautaro Martinez than him.

Bear in mind this is all subjective :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Been using Ruben neves at Cam find him pretty decent!

3 games, 5 goals, 2 assists

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Been using Ruben neves at Cam find him pretty decent!

3 games, 5 goals, 2 assists

Will have to give you a game tonight

I use Fekir CAM and he just stays RCM, pissing me off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Yeah I'll be on...

Dont fancy playing your team with mine though ha

Dutch managers selling for 5k if you have any.

• Advertisement

Current team:

Screenshot-2019-09-26-at-13-55-10.png

Got about 260k in trade pile if I just sold everything for lowest BIN but I'm happy enough with this team and trying to do some trading.

EDIT: Team starts in 4321 on full chem but this is the formation I switch to immediately.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement