Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Pretty much all cards that change clubs and dissappear from the market rise. Some less, some more, but all of them do.

Some price rises are nothing to do with logic, better not to try understanding it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

So David Luiz....beast of a card and I've used his loaner and it is amazing.
    Tempted to do it and sacrifice my untradeables which I don't use such as Ter Stegen, Hazard, potm Suarez, Hummels.
    Anyone else do his SBC ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Blazer wrote: »
    Apparently Crystal Palace and West Ham are looking to sign him.
    Why would his base card rise though? If he went to the EPl that card would rise no doubt but hardly his China one? or due to lack of scarcity?

He’d rise because people always use carrasco to link with Hamsik (team mates) in sbc’s along with Paulinho, Oscar and talisca all being cheap 83,84 options in csl.
    Left mids are much harder to link in so he’ll do well out of packs if he leaves.
    Wouldn’t act on it now, but if he’s confirmed leaving I’ll buy a few.
    I was more so using him as an example.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I’ve just realised that I’ve now packed every version of Maddison this year :pac: and they’re all still in my club

Tempted to do it and sacrifice my untradeables which I don't use such as Ter Stegen, Hazard, potm Suarez, Hummels.
    Anyone else do his SBC ?

Yeah I did it and love his card, absolutely no regrets on that one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Anyone else do his SBC ?

Played about 10 games with him, unreal not to be missed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Anyone else do his SBC ?

Yeah I have him. Regretted him a little at the start but I think I was just in a bad run of form. All depends on who you’re upgrading from of course but I do now prefer him to the NIF Varane I had. Also was a good Brazil link for me with FB Paulinho & Neymar already mainstays in my team.

nice one...looks like I'll get him done for the players I don't use and about 250k. Not so bad.
    Last squad now to submit. Only decent player I got back was Alisson.

All done and I was able to reintroduce Gbamin as well.
    About 800k to play with in investments so team should carry me on until tots.

And yet another mistake!!!

https://twitter.com/easportsfifaanz/status/1220834923323379712?s=21

LordTSC, wonder can you claim false advertising on the base naingolan you got :D

Christ they can't even cover up that they can't be arsed anymore.
    People will bitch and complain but still open their wallets for fifa points.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

What's the error now?

Because I can't follow those anymore...

wonski wrote: »
    What's the error now?

Because I can't follow those anymore...

They tweeted that headliners 1 are in packs now, they went out of packs at 6pm

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I’ve done that 2 x 81+ Upgrade 6 times since it came out and got 2 x 82’s and 10 81’s.

I’d say I’m finished with it but I know someone here will post up later that they got George best and headliner Neymar in the same pack and I’ll try another few :D

Did one more now and got headliner Delaney :)
    He looks pretty good!

Scored from a corner but didn’t count for the Orsic objective :( 2 more wins and 3 crosses and then it’s completed... Rebic is so good. Glad I had him in my club so I wouldn’t have to fork out for someone.

Also, doing the crossing objective makes you realise how pointless it is to cross in this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

I find the ground cross (square + R1) to be quite effective. I'd say I've scored two goals from headers all year - both from corners :D
    Get a winger in behind and groundcross it all the way over to the other winger at the back post. I have crossing on manual, if it's on assisted it often goes to the centre instead of the back post.

R00ster wrote: »
    I find the ground cross (square + R1) to be quite effective. I'd say I've scored two goals from headers all year - both from corners :D
    Get a winger in behind and groundcross it all the way over to the other winger at the back post. I have crossing on manual, if it's on assisted it often goes to the centre instead of the back post.

Might change that up and switch to manual.. annoying when there’s a person free back post and it just goes to the fella crowded by players on the outside of the box.

Actually didn’t even know the low cross was a thing :pac: I’ve always done the triple tap, regular or early cross but didn’t know square + R1 was another cross, thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Got sick of the Jorginho's taking up my tradepile so sold them all for 2400 each which was a profit of 600 coins on each card which wasn't bad.

Wasn't playing during the week so went on to Nick28t's stream to see if the new patch was different. After he deleted his fifa point account a few weeks back in a temper tantrum against EA, he now has nearly 300'000 fifa points on his "poor man road to glory" :pac::rolleyes: No wonder the game is the way it is.

Finished the icon swaps last night and did find an improvement in shooting/heading but still find that low-driven shots will be dragged a wide for no particular reason.

We should get the free Chinese New Year pack today, it’s based on how many days you’ve logged in, if you’re a regular it’ll be an untradeable 125k pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,767 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

If we do get the loyalty packs today I might try saving mine for Future Stars, supposedly coming next Friday

If we do get the loyalty packs today I might try saving mine for Future Stars, supposedly coming next Friday

I’ll be opening mine today, might aswell get my hradecky today rather than waiting til next Friday :D

• Advertisement

I’ll be opening mine today, might aswell get my hradecky today rather than waiting til next Friday :D

Same! I haven’t the patience to hold a 125k pack :pac: chance my arm and get a SIF VVD ;)

I remember they gave out free packs at Christmas one time as well... Pogba and SIF Coleman at the time, who had all 80s stats... haven’t had too many packs like that since :pac:

Lads with so fifa’s latest rating refresh Werner has gone up another rating to 86, if he holds that his potm would go to 92 rated.
    Think I might be doing that!

It’s active for another 19 days or so so I’ll see closer to the expiry date.
    I don’t think we’ll have got the refresh before it expires.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Lads with so fifa’s latest rating refresh Werner has gone up another rating to 86, if he holds that his potm would go to 92 rated.

He’s worth doing anyway. Does excellent for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,767 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Sometimes the foul calling in this game is just mind boggling

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Think I'd need to pack something serious to get me back playing...

Have never packed an icon so that would be nice

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Sometimes the foul calling in this game is just mind boggling

giphy.gif

I've noticed tackling changed a little in the last update alright. It's closer to what it was in the beginning again I think. Mistime some of those harmless slide tackles in midfield now and it's a straight red.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

My only concern is trying to fit him into my squad. I don't think I have bugger all Bundesliga special cards, nor Germans other than Ozil and Bastian.

No free pack, the name of the Chinese New Year is pretty apt for fifa, year of the rat!!

Flashback Valglbuena up , cheap 83 squad.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    My only concern is trying to fit him into my squad. I don't think I have bugger all Bundesliga special cards, nor Germans other than Ozil and Bastian.

Oh I wouldn’t be able to fit him in either but a 92 Werner for 300k which I could mostly complete with untradeable rewards is too appealing to turn down

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement