Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I genuinely can't believe how transparent these Twitter accounts have been with showing us what's important to them, it's so blatant

cbNbeAL.png

The fact they even say “if you’re serious” means they know it’s probably someone fishing but will ask just Incase.

And they really do need to update us on the milestone players, I got politano (great card at the stage) and I recently got trossard but have zero interest in grinding out for the other 3 players, but if that moi Gomez could go to 91 rated, yeah it’s worth the grind.

And also, bundesliga crying out for a cb and what do they give, a cdm, where there’s already a few decent options

Future stars promo starts Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 19,767 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

No SBC yesterday but today they release an SBC for a pack called Headliners Challenge despite Headliners no longer being in packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Loic Remy 85 rated moment card up as well. 84 rated squad.

Blazer wrote: »
    Loic Remy 85 rated moment card up as well. 84 rated squad.

Bizarre, I seen the sbc and clicked into it fully expecting it to be an 82 rated team

• Advertisement

Forgot to post this earlier, kept track of my WL stats for last weekend

l8PE9JX.png

Forgot to post this earlier, kept track of my WL stats for last weekend

l8PE9JX.png

16 rage quits....damn you get all the luck.
    Whatever about CR7 and Eusebio nice return from KDB

KdB is a star, only player all year who actually feels true to their longshots stat

Here's a link to the Sheets doc I found on reddit if anyone wants to track their own WL btw, just follow the instructions there.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rZ4Jhl1k7Wjz3buzQ6EOWfOEI1yDBjyIXegJl-Cg84Y/edit#gid=0

I’m guessing a 92/93 rated Joao felix will be the star draw from this future stars.
    Could provide very nice links for those of you trying to fit cr7 in and have a couple of million to play around with :D

• Advertisement

Hopefully they remember to up their composure unlike last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blazer wrote:
    Hopefully they remember to up their composure unlike last year.

That's not how upgrades work. They can't just up 1 stat, it's more like a sliding scale. If they've crap composure now, it's very rare it'll change.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I’m guessing a 92/93 rated Joao felix will be the star draw from this future stars.
    Could provide very nice links for those of you trying to fit cr7 in and have a couple of million to play around with :D

Give me Greenwood and I’ll be happy.

RossieMan wrote: »
    That's not how upgrades work. They can't just up 1 stat, it's more like a sliding scale. If they've crap composure now, it's very rare it'll change.

They’re not future stars then. Just rubbish cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Any decent sites that might give a good idea of possible winter upgrades?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Give me Greenwood and I’ll be happy.

I’d love if Daniel James got one either, I remember using his silver card earlier in games for objectives and enjoyed it.
    But yeah I think greenwood is much more likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Prob martinelli as well

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Hogey007 wrote:
    Not a very stacked totw

At least Plea will get an upgrade to his headliner card... Good for anyone that didn't submit him to a SBC already.

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    At least Plea will get an upgrade to his headliner card... Good for anyone that didn't submit him to a SBC already.

Oh yeah, completely forgot I had him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Completely forgot about our “free packs”. Last few years we got them at Xmas and Chinese New Year... this year nothing. :pac:

There's genuinely not a single card in that TOTW that would even make my subs bench.

Maybe Insigne. But they've thrown that many "free" promo cards at me now that I'd be hard pushed to care about getting any of them tomorrow morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭piplip87

What do we reckon Bruno will go to as a PL player.... Playing him on my second team since the start. What a player like a cheap KDB....

What a great TOTW to get Elite for :o

piplip87 wrote: »
    What do we reckon Bruno will go to as a PL player.... Playing him on my second team since the start. What a player like a cheap KDB....

Not sure, but I'd adore an OTW for him.

Going to make that Ronaldo and Flashback Bernardo Silva work so well together :D

lol it’ll be the one week ye all get the highest rated reds :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Can honestly say I've not missed weekend league one bit this year after playing loads last year.

The grind over the weekend just isn't worth it.

Tomori confirmed as a future star.
    Pic on reddit of his promo card at a photo shoot today.

Hogey007 wrote: »

Yep, confirmed now on loading screen, 92 rated.

• Advertisement

Looks like Joao Felix is one as well.
    Damn that’s a tasty Portuguese side coming on.
    Just need Fernandes to get his upgrade with spurs.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement