Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Taken from Reddit...

Emerson from Betis (the letters spell out the club Ponte Preta where he started his career)

Rodrygo (Sao Paulo coordinates are directly in his home town)

Tomori (a pic from Snapchat)

Riqui Puig (senior debut on 5th of December 2018)

Matias Zaracho (Buenos Aires coordinates lead to Club Atletico Tigre stadium where Zaracho won the league last season and he was voted as the breakthrough player too)

Joao Felix

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

See the companion app has a new feature where you can restore up to 5 players a month that you quick sold.
    Great to see, will help a lot of people.

I remember quick selling an 89 godin by mistake last year and gave up on it after about 4 20 minute chats to ea help.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hogey007 wrote: »
    See the companion app has a new feature where you can restore up to 5 players a month that you quick sold.

I remember quick selling an 89 godin by mistake last year and gave up on it after about 4 20 minute chats to ea help.

Just tested and it works perfectly.
    It doesn’t work on loan players though.

Blazer wrote: »
    Just tested and it works perfectly.
    It doesn’t work on loan players though.

Haha I tried the exact same, I quick sold the loan version of 86 taglifico as I have his 86 card permanently and that didn’t work but a bronze player I quick sold to test did work.

I’m very quick to criticize ea so good to see them add a feature like this.

Red Thomason who I guess might come in hand on first owner objectives.

Untradeable IF Henderson from Rival rewards.

• Advertisement

Actually now with the quick sell recovery if you have duplicate high rated players packed ie Ter Stegen etc you could just quick sell one and use one in an sbc in the next 29 days or so and recover the discarded one the same day.

Edit: actually you can only recover a card upto 7 days after discarding him.

Actually now with the quick sell recovery if you have duplicate high rated players packed ie Ter Stegen etc you could just quick sell one and use one in an sbc in the next 29 days or so and recover the discarded one the same day.

Edit: actually you can only recover a card upto 7 days after discarding him.

Great thinking Batman!! Will def be using this.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Any market tips for this week with the leaks that have been going around?

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Hogey007 wrote: »

Be great if they could introduce a feature to return your 10k when you accidentally chose buy now instead of bidding :D I've done it a few times this year.

R00ster wrote: »
    Be great if they could introduce a feature to return your 10k when you accidentally chose buy now instead of bidding :D I've done it a few times this year.

Haha, hate when that happens!!

On a separate note, I love when you post here because every time without fail when I see your name as ‘last poster’ my brain goes

“Chicken, I say boy I ain’t no chicken..........I’m a ROOster”” :D

5356007-F-0-FBE-4948-9-CAD-49-B3-D2-E95-EE3.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,767 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Elite 2 actually paid out well

elite-2.jpg

Day 91 of not knowing how Milestone cards upgrade, and with a new promo starting tomorrow I doubt we'll find out any time soon.

At least new futswaps icon OK next week so I finally get my Zambrotta.
    I could wait for the 18 and do the mid icon pack but I don’t think I’d last that long.

At least new futswaps icon OK next week so I finally get my Zambrotta.
    I could wait for the 18 and do the mid icon pack but I don’t think I’d last that long.

My plan is Zambrotta if they only release 6 more this season but Icon pack if they release all 12.

They really have dragged the arse out of this icon swap, I wasn’t overly enthused about Essien at the end of December, I’ll be less so if I get him in March. (If they split the last 12)

Might just do the mid icon pack too if they only release 6 this time. The fear of getting a schmeichel type icon though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I think the 3 week seasons would've worked better if they'd reduced the amount of icons in each set and just had more sets to compensate. Instead of having 4 sections of 6 tokens just have 2 of 8 tokens. It'd mean people would get more icons but most of them are outclassed by this stage anyway.

Hoping for a Liverpool CAM from future stars. A Harvey Elliot or Curtis Jones would be nice although I'd have to try and resist to keep my progress towards toty Mane

My plan is Zambrotta if they only release 6 more this season but Icon pack if they release all 12.

Oh I didn’t realise they could realise all 12. In that case I’d go for that :)

Gyan84 wrote: »

Hoping for a Liverpool CAM from future stars. A Harvey Elliot or Curtis Jones would be nice although I'd have to try and resist to keep my progress towards toty Mane

I’ve came up against toty mane a few times and didn’t find him that much of a threat with Luiz and Hierro marshalling him well.
    Granted he scored 2-3 goals again me but all of the matches I won easily because he was their main threat.
    But he’s not even close to CR7 in being a game changer I found.

Leaks out for FS, some of the ratings are guesswork but the players are 100%

D37-FF99-F-0-FD9-4377-B96-B-BF2856-FFB1-AD.png

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Just after packing Van Dijk, absolutely delighted! Also packed Koulibaly, TOTW Nacho, TOTW Plea, Lukaku all tonight from the Rivals rewards last week (only got 6 wins in WL).

I have no idea how the pack luck works, but it certainly cannot be random. I would say in the last week I have packed more good players than in the rest of my time playing FIFA combined. But hey, I won't complain about it :D

• Advertisement

Have to say I’m loving Ziyech’s moment card. Amazing super sub coming in from RAM.
    He’s just banging in goals for me in the last 30 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Have to say I’m loving Ziyech’s moment card. Amazing super sub coming in from RAM.

Love him. He’s a starter in my squad behind HL Adama and base Kluivert.. think he might be getting 5* skills as well in the upgrades.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Love him. He’s a starter in my squad behind HL Adama and base Kluivert.. think he might be getting 5* skills as well in the upgrades.

I played someone with Player moments Ziyech, HL Adama and base Kluivert tonight and lost 9-3. Was it you ?

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Some of the league SBCs should be easier to complete this weekend, as the market should be flooded with silver players from people opening silver packs trying to get a future stars player. I'll try to sell off my silvers overnight, before they drop in price.
    Hopefully some of the leagues with decent packs will go down in price. The MLS is dirt cheap already, but the packs are mediocre.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

GavK wrote: »
    I played someone with Player moments Ziyech, HL Adama and base Kluivert tonight and lost 9-3. Was it you ?

Wasn’t me! Haven’t touched FUT in a while... too busy with career mode. Did beat a fella 7-0 last week with that squad tho, he rage quit after 35th min.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Yep love him as well, he's my Super sub CAM around the 60th. minute too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Has anyone done, or thinking of doing the Jovic SBC? For just under 200K he looks like a bargain.

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Has anyone done, or thinking of doing the Jovic SBC? For just under 200K he looks like a bargain.

Unless you’re going to use him I wouldn’t bother really.
    Plenty of cheaper alternatives.

So, 2POTM Werner was somewhat underwhelming during the week. I have him and Ronaldo up top, with Socrates in behind them. Werner was grand, but I felt his best characteristic was that he distracted people from the other two; players were so worried about his stupid pace that they would always drag their defenders out of position to mark him, giving Ronnie and Soc loads of room to run into themselves. But Werner himself wasn't really scoring or assisting much.

And then I've gone 6-1 this morning in the weekend league, and Werner is absolutely banging them in. It's like he's a completely different player now, and I think it's because now people are overly marking Ronaldo, meaning Werner has loads of space to run into.

I've never really noticed that stark a difference in philsoophies between Rivals and Weekend League but it's massively evident this morning. Rivals, people are terrified of Werner. WL, they worry about Ronaldo.

Making a really fun combo though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

imagine you could enter weekend league with a draft squad, now that would be fun and would help players coming to the game late be competitive and earn some rewards to help build out their squad.

even if players were given 2 or 3 tokens at the start of the year to use throughout would be a bit of craic.

i know a lot of the "serious" players in here would hate this idea but games are meant to be fun.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement