Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

wonski wrote: »
    Would you really try to do it for the 50k pack, though?

I know I won't.

And yes I agree it isn't an error.

You’d have to be insane to submit and 84,85 and 87 card for a 50k pack and go to all that effort in the process.

There’s easier ways to get an 83 Pickford :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Mr Moon wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/Oj4l9-e6oEg

It is a future star right?

Mobile app is working, check there.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Going to start burning through some League SBCs that are mainly silver teams.

Double bonus that people are opening silver packs to get FS players so prices are down, while also getting loads of silver reward packs myself to possibly pack some FS cards (I'm presuming they are available in the packs the silver players are in usually....)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

blaa85 wrote: »
    Mobile app is working, check there.

It was Diaby, cheers :)

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Going to start burning through some League SBCs that are mainly silver teams.

Double bonus that people are opening silver packs to get FS players so prices are down, while also getting loads of silver reward packs myself to possibly pack some FS cards (I'm presuming they are available in the packs the silver players are in usually....)

Follow up.

Someone on Reddit said the split is...

- rare gold 3

- regular gold 5

- rare silver 5

- regular silver 1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Hogey007 wrote: »
    You’d have to be insane to submit and 84,85 and 87 card for a 50k pack and go to all that effort in the process.

There’s easier ways to get an 83 Pickford :D

83?

If it was guaranteed I would definitely try it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Mr Moon wrote: »
    It was Diaby, cheers :)

Sure they wouldn't accidentally give you something worth a million.

Still nice.

Packed 88 Kroos meself, probably the cheapest 88 on the market so I can sell it and buy nobody now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,767 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I really don't understand that Odegaard SBC, turn in all versions of the card for a 50k pack? Who would do that? You're giving up an 84, 85, and 87 for a 50k pack? Surely you're supposed to trade all the Odegaards in for like an 89 version or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

wonski wrote: »
    Would you really try to do it for the 50k pack, though?

I know I won't.

And yes I agree it isn't an error.

God no I wouldn't do it even if the pack was tradeable.

I will get Odegaard while I'm doing the icon swaps at the same time but I'll use his 87 as my cam and throw the rest into the next player sbc I want.

No Liverpool player but there's bound to be one next week along with Haaland and Martinez from Inter I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

IF Acerbi, Pique and a handful of fodder in my rivals/MM packs... club stock looking good! Hope they release some nice FFS SBCs in the coming days - be interesting to see what that other card design is about.

• Advertisement

Has anyone done TAA?

See he's down to 240k to do, and I reckon my full backs are next on my list to fix. Mind, Zambrotta is becoming more and more attractive too...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Has anyone done TAA?

See he's down to 240k to do, and I reckon my full backs are next on my list to fix. Mind, Zambrotta is becoming more and more attractive too...

I did him about two weeks ago, bit disappointing really as he doesn't feel like that much of an upgrade on gold Cancelo that I was using. Although he is a very good passer of the ball and can play some great through balls down the line.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

A few cans in me and I'm doing the series A Swap objectives in Weekend league with not a great squad. Lukaku hat trick for myself and got the win, only noticed it was WL when they showed the rank going up after the game. That was a close one, pity it doesn't count towards the Series A bit!

blaa85 wrote: »
    A few cans in me and I'm doing the series A Swap objectives in Weekend league with not a great squad. Lukaku hat trick for myself and got the win, only noticed it was WL when they showed the rank going up after the game. That was a close one, pity it doesn't count towards the Series A bit!

Haha brilliant!

1.3m for Greenwood is insane. I know he looks great, but 1.3m? Really?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭piplip87

1.3m for Greenwood is insane. I know he looks great, but 1.3m? Really?

Premier League tax I'd say. Be very interesting to see how much Bruno goes up by when he is released for United.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,963 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Finally got sorted by EA after having my account hacked 5 weeks ago, logged into app to find an extra 1.4 million coins in my account in lieu of the players I lost. I'm rich!

Liamalone wrote: »
    Finally got sorted by EA after having my account hacked 5 weeks ago, logged into app to find an extra 1.4 million coins in my account in lieu of the players I lost. I'm rich!

Happy days man, glad to hear you finally got sorted.

piplip87 wrote: »
    Premier League tax I'd say. Be very interesting to see how much Bruno goes up by when he is released for United.

Be shocked if they don't give him a OTW card too. So, I'd say he'll be another dear one. Especially since I've seen so many people say how great he'll be for Ronaldo/United/PL hybrids.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Sold my Mbappe, OTW Ben Yedder, RTTF Militao

Don't even play the game but want that Greenwood.

Haven't played a game of UT in months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Jaysus nearly had a heart attack. Quick sold my duplicate 90 Salah so I could open my packs yesterday. Went onto the companion app today and the only player in the recovery section was 80 rated nick pope.

Took me a good 2 minutes of panicking to see the date drop-down and to select yesterday and up pops Salah :pac::pac:

Worst part was I got nothing in the packs :o

I've gone from 6-1 to 6-6, to 11-6 and now 11-10.

I do know about the whole form thing but it's not even being subtle this weekend. Just veering wildly back and forth between a run of wins and then a run of losses.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

I've gone from 6-1 to 6-6, to 11-6 and now 11-10.

I do know about the whole form thing but it's not even being subtle this weekend. Just veering wildly back and forth between a run of wins and then a run of losses.

Well, If it’s any consolation, I haven't played all week and won’t be playing midweek for the foreseeable but decided to load up a game today, and while I wasn’t expecting to be able to hold my division, the moment that 80 Odegaard card everyone’s using started horsing my centre halves out of the way for a goal or two I was immediately reminded how much of an AI assist mess the game is. Try not to get too worked up over form or how you’re playing, even though it’s hard sometimes not to, because it’s probably nothing to do with you. The AI coin flip is just thrown in your opponents favour and they get to take advantage.

Yeah, think I might just go back to career mode.... these swaps are gonna take some time :pac:

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Try not to get too worked up over form or how you’re playing, even though it’s hard sometimes not to, because it’s probably nothing to do with you.

Oh yeah, I used to get stressed out but have long since gotten "over" that.

I just find it funny that no matter what team I run, no matter what tactics I go with, no matter what run of good or bad form I go on, I always, ALWAYS land up on 14 wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Oh yeah, I used to get stressed out but have long since gotten "over" that.

I just find it funny that no matter what team I run, no matter what tactics I go with, no matter what run of good or bad form I go on, I always, ALWAYS land up on 14 wins.
    It completely makes a mockery out the meta squads. What good is it when CR7 gets you a hat trick and dumbass defenders and goalie gift the opposition 5 goals.

Muthafrakkers.
    2-2 and guy conceded a penalty at 89th minute.
    While trying to place the ball the AI basically says **** you and takes it for me ballooning it over the bar. And then I lose on penalties.
    I swear to god if I ever meet an EA dev who designed these

6-2 in WL atm... only entered for the swaps. Would’ve been 7-2 but for some reason I clicked into rivals instead :(

Best start this year to WL. Currently 8-2.
    Switching to 4231 has made a huge difference up front as it gives me CR7 as the ST while Silva, Di Maria and Aguero are supporting CAMS so I can really score from anywhere.
    Silva is absolutely amazing at CAM, killer passes and he just scores for goal. Really glad I did his SBC. Ronaldo is just Ronaldo.. a sniff and he’s running away celebrating. There is no other striker under 2 mill that gives you what he does.

• Advertisement

Didn’t play wl so I could get a lot of the rivals objectives done, it’s handy that you can combine, like I used 9 ligue 1 first owner French players and toty mbappe and kante so got the ligue 1 and French done in one go.
    Similarly I used 11 first owner la liga players to get the la liga and one club wonders done together.

And the one thing I noticed from those matches, using cillesen and lecomnte in goals, goalkeepers are irrelevant in fifa20, once you avoid some of the absolute donkeys like schmeichel and Alison the rest are fairly similar.
    I normally use mid vds in goal and the lads performed pretty much the same as him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement