Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Still no Liverpool card but I still have hope there'll be a Curtis Jones sbc.

Osimhen looks good although I found his potm card god awful.

My journey to toty Mane hit a slight road bump when I couldn't resist buying the 87 purple firmino for under 200k. He should get a bump with the ratings refresh though.

Going to play to gold 3 this week to get the icon swap token and starts requirements for Odeegaard and James finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

If they could stop giving these ****ty blue cards that would be great.

They don't even count as rare gold in sbc...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

wonski wrote: »
    If they could stop giving these ****ty blue cards that would be great.

They don't even count as rare gold in sbc...

We’re hoping they’re all needed next week for CL MMM:)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,767 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I've won the draft twice today and these are the 4 packs from my 2 victories, 2 Mega Packs and 2 Premium Gold Players Packs:

Screenshot-2020-02-07-at-19-50-28.png
    Screenshot-2020-02-07-at-19-50-42.png
    Screenshot-2020-02-07-at-21-12-56.png
    Screenshot-2020-02-07-at-21-13-09.png

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Blazer wrote: »
    We’re hoping they’re all needed next week for CL MMM:)

They are flying out of the packs for weeks.

Unless I am extremely lucky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Oh sweet Jesus this happened at an actual proper fifa tournament !!

Wonder were they both treated to the loss the same way we are :D

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/f0dhij/the_best_game_ever/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Video clip here https://m.twitch.tv/clip/TiredSleepyTeaPogChamp?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Saw that earlier today. Utter farce but EA don’t care.

Finding servers brutal tonight. There’s a bit of lag every 30 seconds or so. I was all over this guy but his base benzema bloody hammered me scoring 5 goals from ridiculous places. He wasn’t even a better player than me. I just played 4 matches in WL and lost them all thanks to the lag. Ronaldo has my scores in 4 games which is bull****. CR7 has scored in every single game he has played for me until tonight.
    I’m seriously tempted to just delete the game and flog the Xbox again I’m that pissed off with it.

Saw that earlier today. Utter farce but EA don’t care.

Finding servers brutal tonight. There’s a bit of lag every 30 seconds or so. I was all over this guy but his base benzema bloody hammered me scoring 5 goals from ridiculous places. He wasn’t even a better player than me. I just played 4 matches in WL and lost them all thanks to the lag. Ronaldo has my scores in 4 games which is bull****. CR7 has scored in every single game he has played for me until tonight.
    I’m seriously tempted to just delete the game and flog the Xbox again I’m that pissed off with it.

I never play wl after 6 on a Friday because it’s always disastrous.
    I find Saturday and Sunday mornings are best but it’s bs that you have to try squeeze games in when you think you’ll get the least lag.

Passing has been all over the shop for me since the last patch, I’m not a skiller, so passing is key to me, it’s how I play, quick tempo passing but it’s almost like passing Is an absolute lottery now, sometimes it’s fine, I can split the defense open with a well crafted through ball, then in the next phase I can’t string 2 5 yard passes together.

Can’t wait to get this wl over with and get my little break from fifa.

Yeah the button lag has been fairly bad this evening for me. Seems like there's half a second between when I press the button and the pass being released which is the difference between me being through on goal and him getting possession.

Not as bad as my last match where I was winning 1-0 but after the first I couldn't not hit the post. Then in the 90th he scores the equalizer after a 30 yard 180 degree through ball from headliners adama troare. Of course he went on to win on penalties :rolleyes:

Still though I'm well on my way to the 12 wins for the token and Prime Barnes is a beast so I can't complain too much.

The power of the Real Madrid badge

bIT4udb.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

On the final set of objectives with 85 Odegaard... finding it difficult so far. 4 games and only managing 1 lobbed through ball assist :pac:

maybe I’m trying too hard with him.. I can get the goal and assist but never the win.

Saint maxim got an 82 motm overnight so those of us that did that massively over priced otw sbc at the start of fifa have finally got an upgrade :)

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Saint maxim got an 82 motm overnight so those of us that did that massively over priced otw sbc at the start of fifa have finally got an upgrade :)

90k and a 4 month wait for an upgrade you can buy off the market for 40k :p

90k and a 4 month wait for an upgrade you can buy off the market for 40k :p

Just 2 more IF’s and he’s usable :D

And ndombele otw still worthless.

That took a fair bit of grinding early on and the week he was in objectives he scored late on in a spurs win, they could’ve gave everyone a win, but nah.

Just 2 more IF’s and he’s usable :D

And ndombele otw still worthless.

That took a fair bit of grinding early on and the week he was in objectives he scored late on in a spurs win, they could’ve gave everyone a win, but nah.

Promes scored a hat trick while his OTW SBC was still available so they just didn't give him an IF for it because too many people would get a nice deal

Promes scored a hat trick while his OTW SBC was still available so they just didn't give him an IF for it because too many people would get a nice deal

It’s also 9 days now since bruno Fernandes joined united, eriksen joined inter etc and they haven’t done a simple transfer from one club to another but can introduce all these lovely shiney future stars cards.

(Swear I’m not just pissed off looking at all those carrasco’s in my unassigned :D )

It’s also 9 days now since bruno Fernandes joined united, eriksen joined inter etc and they haven’t done a simple transfer from one club to another but can introduce all these lovely shiney future stars cards.

(Swear I’m not just pissed off looking at all those carrasco’s in my unassigned :D )

Speaking of counting days at, at 6pm today it will officially be 100 days since Politano was released and we're still no closer to knowing how Milestone cards are upgraded.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Have used the Oshimen PotM card for all the Ligue 1 Objectives so far and have found him really good. Even if I get to the 85 cards and don't get the full upgrade to his 88 it's already an improvement so happy days.
    Passing has been all over the shop for me since the last patch, I’m not a skiller, so passing is key to me, it’s how I play, quick tempo passing but it’s almost like passing Is an absolute lottery now, sometimes it’s fine, I can split the defense open with a well crafted through ball, then in the next phase I can’t string 2 5 yard passes together.

Same it seems like they have just made it bad on purpose. The amount of times and full powered pass aimed at the player 30 yards away is instead rolled into the guy 2 yards in front of you who is surrounded by players is ridiculous, just been happening constantly in the past week or so.

They gave Pedro Chivrella a motm card for the Liverpool youngster's win against Shrewsbury which makes me more optimistic that there is a curtis jones future stars in the wings.

I don't understand what constitues a penalty in this game. Guy I played was walking away from goal at the edge of the box with sbc Sane and I held circle to apply pressure - Sane does a full 360 spin and falls like he's shot and gets a penalty.

But in my last match I was up 3-2 in the 90th when his potm Werner breaks through so I decide to bring him down in the box - I hit the back of Werner's heel causing him to stumble into my goalkeeper and lose the ball and no penalty is given :confused: I would've been raging if I was him :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Speaking of counting days at, at 6pm today it will officially be 100 days since Politano was released and we're still no closer to knowing how Milestone cards are upgraded.

At this stage, they should do something similar to the future stars promo, score and assist x amount of goals with politano in rivals to get an 89 card or something.

• Advertisement

Frisbee wrote: »
    Have used the Oshimen PotM card for all the Ligue 1 Objectives so far and have found him really good. Even if I get to the 85 cards and don't get the full upgrade to his 88 it's already an improvement so happy days.

I’m the same with Odegaard... his 85 objectives are annoying me too much. Seems he gets easily pushed off the ball and despite a 3* WF, his WF is still awful. I’ll give the objectives another shot otherwise I’m off to do Osimhen/James.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Anyone else getting an error message saying “your game is currently under review” during a FUT Champs match ? Happened me twice this morning when I was winning games and it didn’t give me a win.

Frisbee wrote: »

Same it seems like they have just made it bad on purpose. The amount of times and full powered pass aimed at the player 30 yards away is instead rolled into the guy 2 yards in front of you who is surrounded by players is ridiculous, just been happening constantly in the past week or so.

It’s just so inconsistent it’s bugging the life out of me, I feel like I have little control over passing at the moment.
    Between that and the button delay I’m not loving games at the moment.
    (No effect on results though, still get my usual amount of wins)

I’m the same with Odegaard... his 85 objectives are annoying me too much. Seems he gets easily pushed off the ball and despite a 3* WF, his WF is still awful. I’ll give the objectives another shot otherwise I’m off to do Osimhen/James.

I’d imagine we’ll get another squad battles related upgradeable player on Tuesday like we did with Daniel James last Tuesday so you could try osimhen first, leaving James for now and hoping that you can get James and whatever new player we get Tuesday completed at the same time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Oooh, I packed Renan Lodi from the WL packs. Don’t know whether to cash in or not.

I’d imagine we’ll get another squad battles related upgradeable player on Tuesday like we did with Daniel James last Tuesday so you could try osimhen first, leaving James for now and hoping that you can get James and whatever new player we get Tuesday completed at the same time.

Not a bad shout actually. Osimhen looks class anyway, using his POTM atm for the Ligue 1 swap so I’ll just change them out.

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Oooh, I packed Renan Lodi from the WL packs. Don’t know whether to cash in or not.

that's a nice card. If you can use him use him otherwise cash out.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

that's a nice card. If you can use him use him otherwise cash out.

I have a decent LaLiga team. I currently have Marcelo’s base card in that position. I’ll probably cash in on him, Marcelo does a decent job for me there.

Another disconnect at the ea event, oh dear!

https://twitter.com/axehai/status/1226189502542073856?s=21

• Advertisement

Was 8-5 and now I'm 8-10. The wheels have well and truly fallen off :pac:
    I just wanted my twelve wins but no, firmino goes from an iniesta regen to continuously missing 3 yard passes and Barnes won't make a run to save his life.

I've a minus elo now but my last 3 opponents had red 92 Neymar, red Ronaldo and toty messi and one guy had red kante, red 92 salah and base Pele that I presume he got from the base sbc.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement