Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Came up against a guy in rivals, saw I was doing objectives and let me do all of them + get the win.. nothing in return! Nice guy.. now only 2 objectives left for Odegaard - score goals in rivals wins and starting lineup.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

17-12, very happy with that, best finish of this fifa, should’ve been 17-11 but I won’t go there (got screwed by ea)

Also temporarily came out of unassigned to pick up my Essien, very pleased with him so far :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hogey007 wrote: »
    17-12, very happy with that, best finish of this fifa, should’ve been 17-11 but I won’t go there (got screwed by ea)

Also temporarily came out of unassigned to pick up my Essien, very pleased with him so far :)

I'm sorry now I didn't go for him as well.
    Zambrotta is brilliant but I needed a CDM more than a RB.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

I take it that Vieira would be a savage pick as well? I know Essien may be better but I'm looking at that strong link to Ben Yedder in case I change up my team.

blaa85 wrote: »
    I take it that Vieira would be a savage pick as well? I know Essien may be better but I'm looking at that strong link to Ben Yedder in case I change up my team.

Essien is supposed to be way better than that Vieira card. There's a huge difference between baby and mid Vieira.
    And Essien's prime is 2million double baby Vieira.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Blazer wrote: »
    Essien is supposed to be way better than that Vieira card. There's a huge difference between baby and mid Vieira.
    And Essien's prime is 2million double baby Vieira.

Ah, I'll take Essien then.

blaa85 wrote: »
    Ah, I'll take Essien then.

Yeah def go for essien, France is probably the best nation in the game in terms of having multiple high quality players so should be easy enough keep the legend that is Ben yedder in full chem.

I'm sorry now I didn't go for him as well.
    Zambrotta is brilliant but I needed a CDM more than a RB.

What’s your team like now? You went back to cr7 yeah?

What’s your team like now? You went back to cr7 yeah?

Yeah I went back to CR7 but whatever they've done in the past week he hasn't been the game changer he's been upto that. He went 4 games in WL where he didn't score and that's the first time he's ever not scored in a game for me. He's still 114 goals in 104 games for me (all rivals/WL) but something about him is off since last week. Could be just the lag as well.
    Silva is banging in the goals now for me and he's the one carrying the team.
    I'm tempted to bring back baby Matthaus or get mid Matthaus and bring Aouor and that Osihmen card into the mix.
    I could go Kante/Mbappe/Van Dijk which I do honestly need etc but I want an icon card in there...not just a nif card.

Capture.png

Yeah I went back to CR7 but whatever they've done in the past week he hasn't been the game changer he's been upto that. He went 4 games in WL where he didn't score and that's the first time he's ever not scored in a game for me. He's still 114 goals in 104 games for me (all rivals/WL) but something about him is off since last week. Could be just the lag as well.
    I'm tempted to bring back baby Matthaus or get mid Matthaus and bring Aouor and that Osihmen card into the mix.
    I could go Kante/Mbappe/Van Dijk which I do honestly need etc but I want an icon card in there...not just a nif card.

Capture.png

Nice!! I think prime icon moments are out very soon so the mid or prime icons might take an initial dip then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,767 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Yeah PIM cards should be out this week

icon-timeline.jpg.adapt_.1456w.jpg

sweet..I'll hold off then for a bit.

Potential PIM out this week + mid icon SBC maybe? :eek:

So a bunch of people got notified in game that they had won a TOTY De Jong for watching the FIFA tournament Twitch stream, turns out the message was sent out to more people than intended so instead of just giving everyone who received a message a free untradeable card that literally costs EA zero to do, they're sorting through all messaged accounts and figuring out which ones were actually meant to receive the message :rolleyes:

https://twitter.com/DoonansNDragons/status/1226459859715006466?s=20

It's also ridiculous that this is being tweeted from a personal EA employee account instead of from the account specifically made for this kind of thing, which hasn't tweeted anything for 3 days.

****in ridiculous.....so what is a couple of hundred got a De Jong..no big deal really. They just get worse and worse.

I watched a bit of the stream there, it was the tournament final, and the game ended 0-0 and was won on penalties after both teams just defended with 10 men behind the ball. There were 3 shot attempts all game.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I watched a bit of the stream there, it was the tournament final, and the game ended 0-0 and was won on penalties after both teams just defended with 10 men behind the ball. There were 3 shot attempts all game.

What did you expect?

I didn't watch any this week, but a friend of mine does regularly when bored and said it's all same ****.

Not exciting at all. Never was.

Capture.png

Never thought of this guy when you posted earlier but check out future stars Martinez cdm from Ajax, he’s surprisingly only 48k.
    Look at his stats with sentinel chem.
    On paper he looks a bit of an upgrade on your mascherano and provides a perfect link to taglifico.

Worth trying anyway at 48k because if you don’t like him you’re only losing 2 or 3k tax.

Edit: even allows you the option of an in game switch of luiz to cdm and Martinez to cb.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Anyone do Tierney yet?

Full backs are something I want to start upgrading, and I feel Taglifico is starting to look the best option to upgrade.

Did Barella, seen a lot of complaints about this SBC but I don't really understand them, it's 200k from scratch, imo that's a totally fair price when comparing his stats and price with similar FS cards.

SWFyTpi.png

• Advertisement

Only two objectives left to complete for Odegaard and 4 for James... first set complete for Osimhen too! Osimhen in particular looks lethal.

Also, packed FFS Kehrer the other day and was using him for icon swaps Ligue 1 objective and my god, an absolute unit at the back. Lovely passing coupled with 5* WF is beautiful.. now time to figure out how I can fit him in my main team.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Anyone do Tierney yet?

Full backs are something I want to start upgrading, and I feel Taglifico is starting to look the best option to upgrade.

Ah Tagliafica is awesome.
    I had HL Digne and he’s useless compared to him. Tierney does look nice and definitely best LB after toty Robertson but he’s pricey.

Has anyone used prime nedved? I’m looking for a lm or lw that can play cm in game, most of the best lw or lm like Neymar would be wasted in cm, they’d need cam or striker.
    I was contemplating selling rttf dembele and replacing with headliner Neymar but with psg 3 up Neymar is getting the upgrade and closing in on 5 mil now so that plan is off.
    He could get ligue 1 potm for January so will see what position that’s in.

Anyway, at moment I’m starting pogba in LM on 7 chem but looking for an upgrade, prime nedved with artist looks decent at cm or again is he wasted if not in cam?

Any other suggestions? (I have prime Essien and base kante as holding mids)

Ah Tagliafica is awesome.
    I had HL Digne and he’s useless compared to him. Tierney does look nice and definitely best LB after toty Robertson but he’s pricey.

Taggy has served me well, but as solid as he is, I'm finding he's getting burned constantly by Adamas. He's still fine against most, but I'm finding his pace is becoming more and more of an issue. And I don't know if he's creating bugger all chances for me. Plus he limits me a bit in terms of team building.

Brilliant servent, but time to move on.

Taggy has served me well, but as solid as he is, I'm finding he's getting burned constantly by Adamas. He's still fine against most, but I'm finding his pace is becoming more and more of an issue. And I don't know if he's creating bugger all chances for me. Plus he limits me a bit in terms of team building.

Brilliant servent, but time to move on.

I’m the same really but I want a flashback Sandro or a Telles to link to Luiz.

Has anyone used prime nedved? I’m looking for a lm or lw that can play cm in game, most of the best lw or lm like Neymar would be wasted in cm, they’d need cam or striker.
    I was contemplating selling rttf dembele and replacing with headliner Neymar but with psg 3 up Neymar is getting the upgrade and closing in on 5 mil now so that plan is off.
    He could get ligue 1 potm for January so will see what position that’s in.

Anyway, at moment I’m starting pogba in LM on 7 chem but looking for an upgrade, prime nedved with artist looks decent at cm or again is he wasted if not in cam?

Any other suggestions? (I have prime Essien and base kante as holding mids)

Nedved is definitely a CAM. Better off with Pogba. If you flogged Dembele could you not change formation to give him 10 chem and then change back?

Oh, ffs. I knew James could be done in squad battles but thought he could be done in rivals too. I spent the morning subbing him on for some goals.

Upside, I
    The French league is next up for an icon swap token so should be able to bang out a good bit of Oshamin too.

Nedved is definitely a CAM. Better off with Pogba. If you flogged Dembele could you not change formation to give him 10 chem and then change back?

Cheers on nedved.
    I really like rttf dembele and I’d only really get rid of him for an upgrade, eg, a neymar CAM would be ideal.
    I’ll see if he wins potm and also if Barca beat Napoli in the first leg, if they do dembele goes to 88 and then 89 if they qualify.

I have tonnes of high rated fodder ready so a Neymar potm or pogba moments sbc would be very welcome.

Oh, ffs. I knew James could be done in squad battles but thought he could be done in rivals too. I spent the morning subbing him on for some goals.

Upside, I
    The French league is next up for an icon swap token so should be able to bang out a good bit of Oshamin too.

Did the exact same yesterday! Finally got the volley goal in rivals only to see my progress still at 0 in the objectives screen :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Can't access squad battles, I want my rewards for selling my soul to this crap now :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement