Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,767 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

You don't NEED UCL cards it just specifies that you CAN use them if you want, because previous SBCs that asked for rares didn't count UCL cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

You don't NEED UCL cards it just specifies that you CAN use them if you want, because previous SBCs that asked for rares didn't count UCL cards.

Yeah lousy bastards. There was me getting all hot and excited :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

With all these upgrades, there must be some kind of a high rated SBC on the way! Could be worth picking up some 83s/84s... they’re so cheap atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Finished selling my carrasco’s, 1.6 mil profit, what an absolute hero he is :D

Not sure if I should pick up toty kante or plough another couple of mil into another gem of a card I have my eye on?

Those objectives for Zaniolo are way too intensive for a card that really doesn't look very good. It's barely much of an upgrade over his TOTGS card that costs 15k and has been out for 3 months.

Xq1FdqY.png

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yeap, Zaniolo was always going to be a big ask, given most people will have already been working towards three other players, but thats not really worth it.

HL Mertens bought, FS Tierney done.

Going to look for an Icon CM now, so I can get mostly full chem. Probably try either Lampard or Scholes, but will hold off for a few days to see what my balance is like on Thursday. While nowhere near Hogey's profit margin, I've been lazily making about 50k a day after upgrading my trade pile, so will probably shop around with about 700k for the weekend.

New SBC up, 80+ player pick for 11 golds with 10 being rare, you get 3 picks.

First one got all <82 rated

Second one got all <82 rated

Third one uhhhhhh....... Blazer don't look or you're gonna get mad

giphy.gif

THIS IS THE BEST SBC IN THE GAME

giphy.gif

You’re just taking the piss now Osmosis :)

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Is that for real? Don't players have to be in packs atm?

Is that for real? Don't players have to be in packs atm?

It’s the Messi one, he got the CR7 one at Xmas the jammy git.
    I can’t complain with my luck last year.
    I’m definitely switching to PS4 next year if I do get it.

Also look at his posts for Fifa 18 lol. Remember he got Pele as well as other icons.

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »
    Remember he got Pele as well as other icons.

That doesn't sound like me, I got TOTY Kane from a 2 player pack in 18 but I've never packed Pele. Despite my ridiculous luck the only Icon I've ever packed is Base Larsson in FIFA 18.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Thats literally unreal.

That doesn't sound like me, I got TOTY Kane from a 2 player pack in 18 but I've never packed Pele. Despite my ridiculous luck the only Icon I've ever packed is Base Larsson in FIFA 18.

I could have sworn it was you. I know it was someone on this thread.Now I’ve to browse through it now lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Anyone any recommendations for a PL keeper? I have Koeman and Van Dijk centre back, using Alisson gold car and I am finding him absolutely woeful. Some drop from ter Stegen that I was using before.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

I could have sworn it was you. I know it was someone on this thread.Now I’ve to browse through it now lol

It was me that got Pele last year

GavK wrote: »
    It was me that got Pele last year

it was definitely the year before at least I think as I was playing it on pc last year and got unbelievable packs and I was saying I was getting all Osmosis’s luck from the year before.

I was reading the fifa 18 thread and he was getting Pogba and Mbappe from MM rewards as well lol.

Also how many people were looking forward to playing squad battles :)

So Frank Rijkaard or Mid Moore?
    Getting Mid Moore would allow me to use Luiz as CDM but I think I’d find Rijkaard better and have Luiz in CB and that would still allow me to use CR7 when I get storyline Jorginho.

Some news on the EA lawsuit in France. This could have a huge impact on FUT and it’s no harm to bring the spotlight on EA.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/f2docg/news_about_the_lawsuit_filed_in_france/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Some news on the EA lawsuit in France. This could have a huge impact on FUT and it’s no harm to bring the spotlight on EA.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/f2docg/news_about_the_lawsuit_filed_in_france/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Seems a really interesting lawsuit, will be keeping tabs on that 100% to see the outcome and what EA end up saying.

Also, interested to know how FUT in Belgium works this year now that FIFA points have been banned.. have they managed to maintain the player base in Belgium, do people still open a lot of packs with coins etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Haven't been playing as much lately but going to try and get the Odegaard objectives finished and put this together, swapping Casemiro into defence and Koeman as holding midfielder, Mbappe up top and Odegaard left wing... https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/13354246

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Anyone any recommendations for a PL keeper? I have Koeman and Van Dijk centre back, using Alisson gold car and I am finding him absolutely woeful. Some drop from ter Stegen that I was using before.

Alisson is the best PL keeper I'm afraid. Maybe you could head down the Icon route??

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Alisson is the best PL keeper I'm afraid. Maybe you could head down the Icon route??

I don’t think GK’s really matter this year, I have mid vds and I notice very little difference when I use the likes of cillesen or areola in objectives.

There are some keepers who are dreadful, once you avoid them I don’t think it makes a huge difference. (I always mention peter schmeichel here, which is a shame, because he’s arguably the best gk ever in real life)

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I don’t think GK’s really matter this year, I have mid vds and I notice very little difference when I use the likes of cillesen or areola in objectives.

There are some keepers who are dreadful, once you avoid them I don’t think it makes a huge difference. (I always mention peter schmeichel here, which is a shame, because he’s arguably the best gk ever in real life)

I dread coming up against the Ter Stegen's and VDS's!! They seem to be consistently the best I've played against.

DeGea and FB Neuer have moments but aren't consistent in the game but a decent striker is going to score no matter what.

I may invest in VDS to test him out if he's affordable.

How are you all doing on the FS player challenges?

I have Odegaard and James done.

I'm doing ok with the Osimhen one.
    4/6 Finesse
    4/9 Scoring Streak
    3/7 Braced for the best
    14/20 Goal machine

I haven't started Zanoilo yet.

Oh my god, Ben yedder in totw, that has made my day, otw gets another boost and makes me glad I didn’t do potm sbc
    https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1227608299823980544?s=21

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Oh my god, Ben yedder in totw, that has made my day, otw gets another boost and makes me glad I didn’t do potm sbc
    https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1227608299823980544?s=21

:D:D:D

I bought the OTW a couple of weeks back, this will now go up again, delighted with this news :D

Mr Moon wrote: »
    :D:D:D

I bought the OTW a couple of weeks back, this will now go up again, delighted with this news :D

It’s completely out of the blue for me, I seen he had scored once in a 2-1 win and thought, he’s never getting a TIF for that, never gave him another thought until I seen totw, just goes to show they can add who they want, but I’m not complaining :)

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

That totw screams repeatable sbcs to me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

That totw screams repeatable sbcs to me

I really hope so, filled my transfer pile with 83s/84s this morning, have them listed way over at 4k each but even a steady trickle of sales would be great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Hogey007 wrote:

This will be the week I'll pull him as a red pick after doing his POTM already. Wait and see I'll be on here crying tomorrow.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement