Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

hots wrote: »
    I really hope so, filled my transfer pile with 83s/84s this morning, have them listed way over at 4k each but even a steady trickle of sales would be great.

Who do you suggest buying and at what prices??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Who do you suggest buying and at what prices??

I sorted 83s from low to high and then scooped up anythign from decent leagues where there's not loads of them (not too many spanish la liga strikers because there's so many). Illaremndi (sp) normally does ok for me, no GKs (actually except cillessen, grabbed a few as he's a nice link for people), few prem punts... massive caveat that I'm no great trader at all so might earn sweet fa. Any 83 at 1700 or lower is probably going to be safe enough though. Took some Ozils at 84 and one other I think.

I sorted 83s from low to high and then scooped up anythign from decent leagues where there's not loads of them (not too many spanish la liga strikers because there's so many). Illaremndi (sp) normally does ok for me, no GKs (actually except cillessen, grabbed a few as he's a nice link for people), few prem punts... massive caveat that I'm no great trader at all so might earn sweet fa. Any 83 at 1700 or lower is probably going to be safe enough though. Took some Ozils at 84 and one other I think.

Are you using the web app? I didn't know you could sort them like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Are you using the web app? I didn't know you could sort them like that.

He means he sorted them from low to high on futbin I’d say :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

What are people’s thoughts on Osimhen?
    He’d fit very nicely into my team with Di Maria, Aouor and Sanches.
    I could flog Renata and get a cheap icon ST to pair with Bernardo Silva even though I’d love Mbappe.

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    He means he sorted them from low to high on futbin I’d say :)

That's the one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

I really hope so, filled my transfer pile with 83s/84s this morning, have them listed way over at 4k each but even a steady trickle of sales would be great.

Are the 83's more profitable when those sbcs drop?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Are the 83's more profitable when those sbcs drop?

They are used for more reasonable sbcs so the demand is much higher when good sbc drops.

Providing you buy them when prices are low.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lads, any feedback on Kalu vs Yamiguchi vs El Shaa for hitting level 15? None really fit any teams I'm planning so it's really just possible super sub territory, I guess...

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Lads, any feedback on Kalu vs Yamiguchi vs El Shaa for hitting level 15? None really fit any teams I'm planning so it's really just possible super sub territory, I guess...

Took kalu but haven’t used him yet.
    If you’re planning on getting the 88 omishen in objectives go for kalu for strong link

• Advertisement

How are you all doing on the FS player challenges?

I have Odegaard and James done.

I'm doing ok with the Osimhen one.
    4/6 Finesse
    4/9 Scoring Streak
    3/7 Braced for the best
    14/20 Goal machine

I haven't started Zanoilo yet.

I have James done
    Just need 6 more wins with an odegard goal for him, everything else done

Osimhen, just got to his 85 card today, the header is putting me off, I’ll chip away at it but not overly fussed if I don’t get it.

Zanoilo can do one!! The toughest objectives for the worst card of the 4, 7 lofted assists in rivals wins!! I don’t think I’d even use him in a serie a first owner team so I can live without him.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oh, happy days.

I just did a count, and realized I can get Koeman without doing any more squad battles. I need 3 more tokens, and I can get them via winning 2 more games with a Bundesliga team, 2 more games with a Ligue 1 team, and 5 WL matches. I had already done one of the squad battle tokens while moving through James, but can ignore the other three and just focus on James without doing World Class or Legendary difficulties. Lovely.

Osimhen is pretty nice s so will complete it out.
    Gonna buy otw Ben Yadair as they’re now calling him (chaudair from the Simpson’s) and pair him up with him.
    What I need now is a flashback Brazilian midfielder to give me everyone on full chem.

Gonna buy otw Ben Yadair as they’re now calling him (chaudair from the Simpson’s) and pair him up with him.
    What I need now is a flashback Brazilian midfielder to give me everyone on full chem.

Blazer wrote: »

What do you need the Brazilian for?? A link to luiz? Maybe just get base kante and partner with storyline aouor??

What do you need the Brazilian for?? A link to luiz? Maybe just get base kante and partner with storyline aouor??

Amongst others. I’m also trying to keep Bernardo Silva in as well.
    I like Ben Yedder but he is causing me chem issues. Ah well. It’s all scripted anyway so what the hell.

Yeah I could bring in Kante and pair him on that side and see how it goes. I can also move Guardiola to ST to give Silva full chem.
    Right now I’m actually enjoying doing the objectives.
    Its easier than I thought and all I’ve left is the reach 20 goals (17) , win 7 rivals getting a brace (3), win 9 rivals (4).

Yeah I could bring in Kante and pair him on that side and see how it goes. I can also move Guardiola to ST to give Silva full chem.
    Right now I’m actually enjoying doing the objectives.
    Its easier than I thought and all I’ve left is the reach 20 goals (17) , win 7 rivals getting a brace (3), win 9 rivals (4).

Did you get the header easy enough? I played a peach of a cross in for him to head and the fecker volleyed it in instead :D

Ah Ben yedder is so easy link, Futmas Renato is a nice link between him and Bernardo either.

Unless I get R9 along the way Ben yedder will be staying in my team, I like that he keeps getting the upgrades to stay relevant and I don’t care what his tots costs, I’ll be getting that :)

Did you get the header easy enough? I played a peach of a cross in for him to head and the fecker volleyed it in instead :D

Ah Ben yedder is so easy link, Futmas Renato is a nice link between him and Bernardo either.

Unless I get R9 along the way Ben yedder will be staying in my team, I like that he keeps getting the upgrades to stay relevant and I don’t care what his tots costs, I’ll be getting that :)

Not yet. Had it nailed down with an open goals and he hit the crossbar.

I fluked my header with Osimhen. Took a shot which hit the keeper, the ball bounced back to him and he nodded it in. I’ve scored two more since so didn’t find it hard at all.
    All tasks finished for him now. Onto the next one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

No Ben yedder thankfully ha. Got Quaison and Richarlison so nothing to set the world alight. Got Kane and kroos in packs so some nice fodder at least.

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    No Ben yedder thankfully ha. Got Quaison and Richarlison so nothing to set the world alight. Got Kane and kroos in packs so some nice fodder at least.

Quasison and rulli for me, no point in changing the habits of a lifetime ea in giving me muck red picks.

Quasison and rulli for me, no point in changing the habits of a lifetime ea in giving me muck red picks.

Stopped at 8 and got Rulli :)
    My heart just isn’t in WL. It’s a compete and utter farce really,

Stopped at 8 and got Rulli :)
    My heart just isn’t in WL. It’s a compete and utter farce really,

I find it a little more relaxed than rivals these days, the only problem is the short time frame to get the games in.

The absolute try hards in rivals that seem obsessed with not letting you complete an objective :D

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

I got Kostic and Quaison in reds for gold 3 (14 wins). Got IF Sergio Ramos and IF Rulli from the Weekend League packs. Did two 80+ upgrade sbc's - got Rakitic and David Silva.

I find it a little more relaxed than rivals these days, the only problem is the short time frame to get the games in.

The absolute try hards in rivals that seem obsessed with not letting you complete an objective :D

Totally agree with you there, yes there's a few games I get completely outclassed but for the most part they are nicely competitive games.

I've taken a leaf out of Lord TSC's book recently and just quit the weekend league games i go a few goals down with no hope of bringing it back. Hasn't seemed to hamper results. Still finishing with between 14 and 17 wins.

Played this lad last weekend. I thought oh great here we go. He should have hammered me but ended up being hugely competitive. Lost 4-3 but I'm gonna put that down to the magic of Messi.

Hell those dickheads are even in friendlies now. Sad gits.
    Yeah WL is far more relaxing but there’s no way that I could or even want to play 30 games over 3 days. I’d be driven insane.

Picture didn't attach to last post ha.

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Picture didn't attach to last post ha.

Some team.

Had to sell Ben Yedder again. His stamina is appalling and since I need him to play CAM he’s wrecked by the first half already.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »

I grabbed Kalu but can't see any of them being used outside of a first-owner objective

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement