Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

First weekend league with the two ronaldos up front. As i am a possession player (mostly to my detriment) it is amusing having the commentator saying the name ronaldo constantly. Only need 7 more wins to get the swap so think I will quit at that. WL is no fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,764 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

107 days later and this is the upgrade to Politano...

Isq6zY8.png

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Score with 87 Politano in 6 rivals wins with 11 Serie A players in your starting squad

Assist 7 crosses in rivals with 87 Politano in rivals

Score 3 finesse goals with 87 Politano in rivals

So, rather than Winter OTW, they've done "Winter Refresh" cards, which are just standard promo cards of players who recently transfered.

So, instead of an OTW Bruno, they just released an 89 Bruno.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Haaland potm out. Hopefully those Alcarer all go up.

• Advertisement

Verdi added to Italian League SBC too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

An 83 rated squad for a kit, I’m done :D

Blazer wrote: »
    Haaland potm out. Hopefully those Alcarer all go up.

He’s so overpriced I don’t think it’ll effect any cards, and the lazy pr!cks still haven’t transferred carrasco or alcacer so doubt there’ll be much change on the prices of those players.

Here’s hoping for a better sbc tomorrow, and for ea to get their finger out and transfer them.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Hogey007 wrote:
    An 83 rated squad for a kit, I’m done

Our alcacers will surely shoot up now ha

Lord TSC wrote: »
    So, rather than Winter OTW, they've done "Winter Refresh" cards, which are just standard promo cards of players who recently transfered.

So, instead of an OTW Bruno, they just released an 89 Bruno.

My expectations of ea are so low yet they continually manage to disappoint!

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    He’s so overpriced I don’t think it’ll effect any cards, and the lazy pr!cks still haven’t transferred carrasco or alcacer so doubt there’ll be much change on the prices of those players.

Here’s hoping for a better sbc tomorrow, and for ea to get their finger out and transfer them.

I'm listing about 30 at 9k because I'm nice like that and not holding out for the 10k. :D

Look at this..filthy

Capture.png

Not a single Winter Refresh Player SBC or Objective is pretty tragic.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Isq6zY8.png

It's a decent upgrade.

Out of date obviously, but decent.

Not a single Winter Refresh Player SBC or Objective is pretty tragic.

they won't do it until tomorrow or else over the weekend.
    The rest of them are really +1 etc.
    Zlatan gets a +5 because he'll sell packs..greedy pricks.

Plus Vardy went from 82 to 85 past his IF so his potm should go to 89 but they haven't.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Is it only base cards getting an upgrade or so special cards get upgraded too ? I have POTM Vardy and TOTGD Lautaro Martinez.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Way too many promos :pac: buy one card one week and the following week it’s irrelevant with a new promo ffs.

At least POTM Haaland looks decent, mad expensive though.

Way too many promos :pac: buy one card one week and the following week it’s irrelevant with a new promo ffs.

At least POTM Haaland looks decent, mad expensive though.

You should do him. I can give you an Alcarer for 9k..don't mind those gangsters charging 10k...robbin bastards :D

Isq6zY8.png

They’ve also confirmed he’ll receive no further upgrades.

Still annoyed they've released a bunch of upgraded players AND a team based on players overachieving this season and still not a single one has gone to a Liverpool player.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Blazer wrote: »
    You should do him. I can give you an Alcarer for 9k..don't mind those gangsters charging 10k...robbin bastards :D

I'll be even more generous and offer a special limited edition BLUE Alcarer for just 9.3k. Now a lot of people think the blue cards are just pointless pack fillers but they're just not good enough to realize they're super secret TOTY cards. :pac:

We have a new promo every two weeks at this stage and most of them are god awful. Would've rathered a third week of future stars than a group of meh players and a Zlatan that just could've been a flashback sbc.

Still annoyed they've released a bunch of upgraded players AND a team based on players overachieving this season and still not a single one has gone to a Liverpool player.

Absolute farce, just to add to the many things they’re doing to dictate the market/game.

Winter refresh was always a bit of fun, you got an upgrade on your special mane/lewa/firmino etc etc.

But now they decided no, we can’t have people getting free upgrades, when we could just add in another promo.

Really wish people would stop buying fifa points as a protest but they won’t do nothing will change.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Appreciate the offers of the Alcacers lads! Unfortunately already have 50 of them myself :pac: if anyone’s looking for one, I’ll sell ya them @ 9.1k a look ;)

I'm just going for Icons, and pretending I did Icon SBCs, and losing the temptation to worry about the promo cards. The power creep is idiotic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

2nd Potm Werner got upgraded to 90 and got +1 to every stat in shooting, passing, dribbling and physical according to reddit. A bit meh but any upgrade is welcome.

Thinking of changing my trading goal from toty Mane to getting toty TAA and toty Robertson. Would move trent into midfield and leave Robertson there to hopefully stop all these feckin Adama Traores

Of all leagues to add a third player pick to they go for the one that has Tonali, literally the best player from any League SBC this year :pac: Bundesliga and Ligue 1 were some of the first SBCs and they both have 2 terrible picks.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    2nd Potm Werner got upgraded to 90 and got +1 to every stat in shooting, passing, dribbling and physical according to reddit. A bit meh but any upgrade is welcome.

Thinking of changing my trading goal from toty Mane to getting toty TAA and toty Robertson. Would move trent into midfield and leave Robertson there to hopefully stop all these feckin Adama Traores

Jesus that Werner upgrade is tragic!
    Same with laturo Martinez totgs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

I might be imagining things but my red Maddison is now 86 rated, nearly certain he was 84

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

I might be imagining things but my red Maddison is now 86 rated, nearly certain he was 84

Ya he must have been on an upgrade list I missed that. I have his IF untradable and up to 86. Happy days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Vardy went from. 86 to 87

Maddison did go from 84 to 86 and my Grealish went from 84 to 86.

Just a few cards I have that noticed the upgrade on

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement