Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Had an 84 haaland totgs. Got for 14k a while back. Up to 86 now. Thought his price would jump up a bit but unfortunately not. Only up at about 22k now. And he's up at that price the last few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I might be imagining things but my red Maddison is now 86 rated, nearly certain he was 84

Red cards last year were upgraded +1 to regular if cards iirc.

I remember having red Szczesny and his IF was upgraded +1 and my red was rated 1 higher all of a sudden.

Unless I am now seeing things?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

wonski wrote:
    Unless I am now seeing things?

You're seeing things. Red cards are just IFs with me resale value.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,963 ✭✭✭Liamalone

My red Werner 86 is now an 88.

My Alcacers are now 8.3k for anyone interested :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

My 87 POTM Werner is 89 now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lads, for those of you that enjoy drafts, seen a few people on twitter say that it’s stacked at the moment, tried one myself and got this team!

Looking forward to using some of those players (for 1 match most likely :D )

7-A78746-A-CA42-416-E-A775-A0-CE3754-C7-FF.jpgpost image

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Had an 84 haaland totgs. Got for 14k a while back. Up to 86 now. Thought his price would jump up a bit but unfortunately not. Only up at about 22k now. And he's up at that price the last few weeks.

The totgs card still has the poor links, especially when he has other special cards now with the Bundesliga links. :/

Winter Refresh Bruno Fernandes up at 1m coins :mad:

Him, Martial, Greenwood. Every time there's a United player in promos, they are the most stupidly expensive cards...

Ffs, still no transfers done for alcacer, thought they might add them with the motm cards last night.

Could be another week now??

I’ll be stubborn and keep them but also turned my attention to Werner, spent my last 1.3mill on him, people started panic selling his 83 base, he was over 5k yesterday, then when absolutely no sbc’s of note dropped, everyone started undercutting each other, got loads between 2.1 to 2.4 k, you can still get him around these prices but not as frequently, there was pages of him last night.

He is 100% out of packs so will slowly start to rise, and could move very quickly with right sbc.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

These moments cards are ridiculous.
    Take Henry for example.
    His prime has a composure of 86 which is ridiculous but his moments card gets a huge boost to 98.
    Absolutely crazy and it’s 3 times the price of his prime.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

What is it about fifa that pulls people in?

Like I haven't played in Weeks and I still check this sub and the app religiously and when I see talk of that prime Henry I just want him but I don't enjoy the game when I'm playing it.

Fut is like a fecking drug ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

What is it about fifa that pulls people in?

Like I haven't played in Weeks and I still check this sub and the app religiously and when I see talk of that prime Henry I just want him but I don't enjoy the game when I'm playing it.

Fut is like a fecking drug ha

We all love soccer. Plus the whole pack system is designed to pull people in and get them addicted.
    How many times have I said I’d quit and refuse to play anymore and here I am again.

Blazer wrote: »
    These moments cards are ridiculous.
    Take Henry for example.
    His prime has a composure of 86 which is ridiculous but his moments card gets a huge boost to 98.
    Absolutely crazy and it’s 3 times the price of his prime.

Ha yeah, just looked a few, they really are insane, even moving away from the obvious ones we’d all know, the likes of Larsson, rvn, nedved look really good in their positions, even keane gets nice boots! Might pick him up when prices settle a bit.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Ha yeah, just looked a few, they really are insane, even moving away from the obvious ones we’d all know, the likes of Larsson, rvn, nedved look really good in their positions, even keane gets nice boots! Might pick him up when prices settle a bit.

Or that moments Zola looks class for all you zola lovers from fifa 19

Or that moments Zola looks class for all you zola lovers from fifa 19

He does look brilliant.
    Hopefully they do moments players for the next round of icon swaps.
    It should really be mid/prime/moments only.

He does look brilliant.
    Hopefully they do moments players for the next round of icon swaps.
    It should really be mid/prime/moments only.

I’ve a feeling we’ll get baby R9, casuals will absolutely lap it up that they can get a version of R9.

I was hopeful at the start that we might get mid or prime R9 in the last one (given that the game would have about 2/3 months left by time you get it) but mid R9 still has a market value of over 7 million so not a hope for that.
    The top one player in icon swaps 1 and 2 both had a market value between 1.5 and 2 mil so that might just let them fire baby R9 in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Eh, I think more than just "casuals" would bite your hand off for an R9.

but anyway, I don't get to play much at all now but can anyone explain the future stars objectives & SBC to me? Like do you grind all those games for 86 Daniel James for example and then put all the cards into the SBC for an even higher Daniel James card or what is the story?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I’ve a feeling we’ll get baby R9, casuals will absolutely lap it up that they can get a version of R9.

I was hopeful at the start that we might get mid or prime R9 in the last one (given that the game would have about 2/3 months left by time you get it) but mid R9 still has a market value of over 7 million so not a hope for that.
    The top one player in icon swaps 1 and 2 both had a market value between 1.5 and 2 mil so that might just let them fire baby R9 in.

Yeah I was thinking about that myself. At most I'd say we'll get a prime on the level of Dalglish, base Ronaldo and/or Eusebio and maybe a mid Maradonna or Pele. I think the lower tokens options will be prime moments of the worse icons that haven't been in the first two batches.

Even if it takes until after tots to get them, I still can't see them releasing the top tier icons outside of packs.

Finished up the Dan James and Osimhen objectives so going to take a break
    for a week and hope they release a mid icon sbc to drive up my fernandinhos price.

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Eh, I think more than just "casuals" would bite your hand off for an R9.

Just comparing to last year and year before when the grinders could get prime R9, bit of a step back to go to not his mid, but baby version.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Jesus, if we get any of those top tier players, the sweat will be on 100%.

• Advertisement

Prime RVN up to 23 goals in 22 games.

90 Stoichkov though has not been impressive.

Think I’m going to sell everyone up though, finish out James and the FFs players and walk away for a bit.

Weekend league has been miserable this week. Part of it is the toxicity of other players. Part of it is feeling like there’s some ridiculous ball bounces, for and against me.

But it’s just not fun, so what’s the point. Just playing for the sake of playing is stupid.

Deco think a break would help.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,764 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Got a ridiculous amount of untradeable SBC fodder in the club right now, need a big one to come along that tempts me:

91 Hazard
    90 De Gea
    90 ter Stegen
    90 Courtois
    89 Rush
    89 Kane
    89 Busquets
    89 Koulibaly
    89 Alisson
    89 De Gea x2
    89 Politano
    88 Sterling
    88 Reus
    88 Godin
    88 Mane
    88 Cavani
    88 Kroos
    88 Courtois
    87 Bernardo Silva
    87 Vertonghen
    87 IF Telles
    87 Navas
    86 IF Maddison
    86 Bonucci
    86 Isco
    86 Kimmich
    86 Verratti
    85 Gulasci
    85 Carvajal
    85 Donnarumma
    85 Allan
    85 Aspas
    85 Icardi
    85 Odegaard
    85 Burki

Lord TSC wrote: »
    But it’s just not fun, so what’s the point. Just playing for the sake of playing is stupid.

Deco think a break would help.

Actually, I'll add on an apology too.

I'm probably coming across as just moaning a lot the last few days, and I don't mean to drag the thread or such. Just having a weird time with it mentally, but I'll stop moaning.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Actually, I'll add on an apology too.

I'm probably coming across as just moaning a lot the last few days, and I don't mean to drag the thread or such. Just having a weird time with it mentally, but I'll stop moaning.

Think all of us who play regularly can relate, good time to take a bit of a breather anyway as even game wise there’s not much going on, you have the icon swaps, Daniel James has a month remaining so no mad rush there.

I’ll be taking a break too as on hols but if wasn’t off to Vegas in a few days I’d 100% be taking a break anyway.

EA are really determined to do their best to upset people.
    They’ve started done copyright strikers on content creators on YouTube who criticise the game.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/f4af8x/ea_now_striking_creators_who_call_them_out/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

EA are really determined to do their best to upset people.
    They’ve started done copyright strikers on content creators on YouTube who criticise the game.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/f4af8x/ea_now_striking_creators_who_call_them_out/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Seen that earlier, they really do try run a dictatorship, the likes of nick rtfm never get the sponsored twitch streams because he’ll say if game is playing crap etc.

Really think ea are doing themselves no favors with Kurt though, they more and more they try silence him the more they’re making everyone aware of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Leave EA censor them, maybe they will stop making videos where thousands has been spent on FIFA points. Maybe people would stop buying them.

blaa85 wrote: »
    Leave EA censor them, maybe they will stop making videos where thousands has been spent on FIFA points. Maybe people would stop buying them.

Yeah that’s not going to happen.
    Kurt only streams to about 30k.
    The likes of Castro who are far far worse at pushing packs have 1.6million followers.
    Castro will never criticise EA , he’s basically an employee he’s so ingrained with them.

Jesus, a gold player pack (1 rare and 11 non rare) is the only content we’ve got so far in this promo.

Looks like me and my 6 million alcacers better get comfortable!! It’s gonna be a long hold :D

• Advertisement

So if we complete the new objectives for 89 politano, we get the 89 card as a reward and keep the 87 one?
    I just thought all along it’d upgrade the 87 card.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement