Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Seems a load of people got them. Not tried opening mine yet.

Also got some "Hand of Blood" kit too.

EDIT: Per Reddit, people who finished Gold in squad battles should have gotten a Prime Mixed Players pack, and instead (if rewards were claimed on the web app) got the glitched pack that shows "60 rare cards" contents, but crashes the web app when you try to open it.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

got that kit too , made my week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

I got the kit too - beyond excited to try it out tonight 😂

Compared to 19 I haven’t had the time or inclination to put into 20 and only really started playing seriously a couple of months ago and mainly just started on Squad Battles to try and build up some coins and hope for some pack luck before venturing into Rivals.

Rivals seems a complete mish mash - started off in Division 6 and did ok for a bit but then found myself relegated all the way to Division 9 and every team I was coming up against was a super team (well compared to mine).

Pack luck has been awful this version. Best pulls (Special Cards wise) have been Headliners Merthens and TOTW Immobile although yesterday I did the 83 Guaranteed SBC and pulled Winter Refresh Bruno Fernandes - untradable but not bad - a near £1m card when I was expecting my usual 83 rated Sigurrdson 😬

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Did anyone do the POTM Werner?

His 87 POTM (now 89) is ridiculously good. I can only imagine what the 90 rated one is like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Did anyone do the POTM Werner?

His 87 POTM (now 89) is ridiculously good. I can only imagine what the 90 rated one is like.

Yeah, only tried him this weekend league and was savage. Got POTM Yedder as well, I throw him up top with Werner in game and have Butra at CAM and the goals are flowing in. I'm at a stage where I'm happy with the squad. Not bothered with grinding for any FS cards, just going to jump on WL and check for any sbcs from now on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Waiting for moments Shearer to drop in price.
    **** it I know it’s not meta but I have to have it.

These new objectives to update Politano, Moi Gomez and Verstraete are killing me.

I cant buy a win and I went from high 900's to relegation to Div 7 and have very little to show for it...

Politano
    1/7 Crosses
    0/6 Score and win

Moi Gomez
    2/7 Through balls
    1/3 Low driven goals
    0/6 Score and win

Verstraete
    3/6 Assist and win

also, since I got relegated I'm finding I'm coming up against much better opponents.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

These new objectives to update Politano, Moi Gomez and Verstraete are killing me.

I cant buy a win and I went from high 900's to relegation to Div 7 and have very little to show for it...

Politano
    1/7 Crosses
    0/6 Score and win

Moi Gomez
    2/7 Through balls
    1/3 Low driven goals
    0/6 Score and win

Verstraete
    3/6 Assist and win

also, since I got relegated I'm finding I'm coming up against much better opponents.

Yep. Everyone relegating themselves to do objectives as well :pac: the problem that everyone is complaining about re:objectives.. had it before and ended up just promotion myself upwards and found it a lot easier to do objectives compared to when I was in div 6

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Politano
    1/7 Crosses
    0/6 Score and win

Moi Gomez
    2/7 Through balls
    1/3 Low driven goals
    0/6 Score and win

Verstraete
    3/6 Assist and win

I just don’t bother with them. You have Div 4 and better players playing in div 7&8. Unless it’s someone you really want.
    I ended up down in div 9 and there was class teams that far down. Div 8 took me ages to get out of. All teams were 87&88 rated back 2 months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,764 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

They knew the pack glitch was coming, all week long when you checked Squad Battles rewards one of the packs was just displayed as "1 Pack" instead of its actual name

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

They knew the pack glitch was coming, all week long when you checked Squad Battles rewards one of the packs was just displayed as "1 Pack" instead of its actual name

Must have been a glitch if I packed prime icon :)

If players were actually able to open the glitched 60 Rare packs then the issue would've been solved in minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

If players were actually able to open the glitched 60 Rare packs then the issue would've been solved in minutes.

It doesn’t state 60 rare players just 60 rare gold items so if folk were able to open it they’d probably get 60 rare gold contracts.

EDIT: I hopped onto the companion app and was able to open it. MOTM Fabian and Carvalho, not bad.

I just got 2 premium jumbo packs. Who was seeing the 60 rare items pack?

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I just got 2 premium jumbo packs. Who was seeing the 60 rare items pack?

Whoever finished in the Gold ranks for SB this week saw a glitched pack in the store which displayed 60 rare gold items.

They’ve since fixed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

A otw sbc added, finally a use for that otw Alexis Sanchez I have.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    A otw sbc added, finally a use for that otw Alexis Sanchez I have.

Same here for Ndombele!!

Besides from Ben Yedder, what OTWs are decent?

No idea why they're doing a OTW SBC at this stage when they didn't even release a Winter OTW team, I'm just gonna use whatever untradeable OTWs I still have in the tradeable one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Should be a free twitch prime pack soon

Same here for Ndombele!!

Besides from Ben Yedder, what OTWs are decent?

Not a lot, hazard, griezmann and de jong, that’s about it from top of my head.
    Will put Sanchez, ndombele and the sarabia I got for pre order threw the sbc but that’ll be it.

• Advertisement

There's a bundy league SBC, will our Alcacer's be selling now??

There's a bundy league SBC, will our Alcacer's be selling now??

Nah, wouldn’t think so, he’s not a very desirable card and both sections of the sbc require 85 squads so can’t see much movement on alcacer today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

I got joelinton and he instasold for 38k. It's worth doing that tradeable SBC if you have the untradeables for it.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Nah, wouldn’t think so, he’s not a very desirable card and both sections of the sbc require 85 squads so can’t see much movement on alcacer today.

The wait continues...

That Hummels SBC is tempting me...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Yeah, bit weird they released the SBC but not the Winter OTW team... Canadian bank holiday and didn’t have time to do the graphic maybe? :pac:

They didn't even add a 3rd player to any League SBC or an upgrade objective for any of the Milestone cards today.

They didn't even add a 3rd player to any League SBC or an upgrade objective for any of the Milestone cards today.

Yeah I'm annoyed about this but then, I'm still struggling on the other 3. I bet Trossard will be last to get the update.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

blaa85 wrote: »
    I got joelinton and he instasold for 38k. It's worth doing that tradeable SBC if you have the untradeables for it.

Nice, tried it there and got Wan Bissaka. Their prices are dropping like crazy though due to them being back in packs.

Nice, tried it there and got Wan Bissaka. Their prices are dropping like crazy though due to them being back in packs.

I could've made 100k on Ben Yedder last week and now I'm at a 50k loss :(

• Advertisement

Yeah I'm annoyed about this but then, I'm still struggling on the other 3. I bet Trossard will be last to get the update.

Only one I want is Shoji but he's after leaving Ligue 1 so I'm not sure how they're gonna do it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement