Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,764 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Used my 4 untradeable OTW cards (Barella, Promes, Mkhitaryan, Ndombele) in the tradeable SBC and got these 4, the OTW SBC feels more pointless than ever this year considering how bad the upgrades have been and that there isn't even a Winter OTW team but it's nice to turn low-rated untradeables into 113k I suppose:

CYQQdgM.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Alcacer up to 3k on ps4 if anyone wants out.

Like if you got 50 at 2k that’s still about 50k profit. Nothing massive but something.

I’m going to hold mine, usually when 83 rated repeatable sbc’s arrive they’re raising the price of 83’s for something else.

So just going to keep listing around 3.5k. (5 went in that last cycle)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I’m just playing a guy who scored his first goal in mystery ball, dabbed and then watched the replay.
    I scored my goal and then put the controller down.
    That was 13 mins ago and it’s still on the 60 min while I browse on my phone lol

Blazer wrote: »
    I’m just playing a guy who scored his first goal in mystery ball, dabbed and then watched the replay.
    I scored my goal and then put the controller down.
    That was 13 mins ago and it’s still on the 60 min while I browse on my phone lol

And it’s just finished lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Kicking myself that I didn't pick up some otw watch cards. Could've made 10k per card on the likes of Haller but after they released the blue winter cards I thought there was no chance of them going back to the otws.

Lo Celso has gone back up to 2600 so I sold the 58 I bought for a profit of 900 to 1400 per card. Going to hold on to my Alcacers because I don't see any reason they'll drop drastically even if they never go mad in price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Bought 5x IF Lejeune ages ago when he was in TOTW for 10k.. cheapest 82 in the PL at the time... kept relisting and sold two since then... log on today and see they’re up to 17.5k thanks to the OTW SBC :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Got Maguire in my OTW SBC, a goal tonight and keeping a clean sheet. For a Utd player that’s almost guaranteed TOTW right?? 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Got Maguire in my OTW SBC, a goal tonight and keeping a clean sheet. For a Utd player that’s almost guaranteed TOTW right?? 😂

A clean sheet you say with over 20 minutes left.

Jinx :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Read your message as giroud scored ha

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Read your message as giroud scored ha

Varred out...

Half foot.

**** happens.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

wonski wrote: »
    Varred out...

Half foot.

**** happens.

Haha seen that alright, hope yet for him

Awb with outside chance of totw too, assist and a great performance, he was 80k before that sbc, 40k now

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Awb with outside chance of totw too, assist and a great performance, he was 80k before that sbc, 40k now

Maguire very good chance.

Not sure about Wan Bissaka unless no other good contenders this week tbh. Booked as well.

wonski wrote: »
    Maguire very good chance.

Not sure about Wan Bissaka unless no other good contenders this week tbh. Booked as well.

Yeah maguire a cert, awb unlikely now I’d say.

Anyone else using CR7 feel like he’s gone off the boil in the past week?
    He’s still scoring goals but he’s not a 100% man now. Before 3 shots would be 2-3 goals. Now it’s 1-2.
    It’s like EA nerfed him a bit or something.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

6gRCnAr.gif

One of my Carrasco's sold for 9000 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,963 ✭✭✭Liamalone

One of my Carrasco's sold for 9000 :D

I was bidding on a card yesterday, was at 4k and I was about to tap out as you could BIN for 4.5k...... All of a sudden it sold, somebody bought it for 14k, max BIN lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

hots wrote: »
    I really hope so, filled my transfer pile with 83s/84s this morning, have them listed way over at 4k each but even a steady trickle of sales would be great.

Down to only my transfer pile left of these, few Alcacers moving and all of my Quagliarella's shifted for some reason, both up at 4k, Ozils shifting every now and then at 7k too. Don't think I've moved a Tadic, Blind or a Jovic yet :rolleyes:

I know I said I'd be taking a break.

But I'm kind of getting tempted to...

YLNcNAR.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Lord TSC wrote: »

For 350k more you could get a prime icon moments Roy Keane instead of fernandes.

It's crazy how expensive the winter refresh cards are. 1.2 million for an Ibrahimovic card with 43 Balance and 68 Stamina.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    For 350k more you could get a prime icon moments Roy Keane instead of fernandes.

It's crazy how expensive the winter refresh cards are. 1.2 million for an Ibrahimovic card with 43 Balance and 68 Stamina.

I used Keane a lot last year and have generally been avoiding Icons I used last year.

I know Bruno is crazy overpriced, but I think as well it's a relatively "safe" investment for now too, cause I can't see him getting two IFs in the last dozen games, nor doing enough to get a TOTS card. It's probably the best version of him that's going to be available in the game.

ALL of the promo cards this year have been crazy though. Martial's RTTF card is still around 550-600k (despite the fact his IF is "only" 150k). Greenwood going for nearly 1m.

Servers down the last hour or so, seems to be all ea games, not just fifa.

Lord TSC wrote: »

YLNcNAR.png

Could you not at least change the manager or are you being wishful?? :p

Servers down the last hour or so, seems to be all ea games, not just fifa.

And this is why I always set a minimum bid to the actual minimum price I would take, servers go down, some people manage to stay on and fleece you
    https://twitter.com/clinicalzardes/status/1229814552726036480?s=21

Shaqiri 87 rated card added as 3rd premier league player it seems.

Can’t log in to check but seen it on twitter

Oh ffs they waited so long to release Milestone upgrades that Shoji ended up transferring out of Ligue 1 so now he's not even getting an upgrade and they just replaced him with a different player.

Oh ffs they waited so long to release Milestone upgrades that Shoji ended up transferring out of Ligue 1 so now he's not even getting an upgrade and they just replaced him with a different player.

Bit of a blessing though for anyone running a ligue 1 team as now they can pair shoji with the Norwegian dude and get a green link, new guy looks really good.

Bit of a blessing though for anyone running a ligue 1 team as now they can pair shoji with the Norwegian dude and get a green link, new guy looks really good.
    He looks great and I'm gonna get him but it's a load of shíte that they spend months telling us that these specific cards are getting upgrades only for them to not do so.

• Advertisement

He looks great and I'm gonna get him but it's a load of shíte that they spend months telling us that these specific cards are getting upgrades only for them to not do so.

Yeah and to be honest it wouldn’t kill them to give them all another +2 opportunity around Tots, a lot of grinding going into getting these players.

Would be good to keep them relevant. Can’t see too many using an 87 trossard in April/May

But they’ve already stated there’s no more upgrades after the initial upgrade.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement