Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Bit of a blessing though for anyone running a ligue 1 team as now they can pair shoji with the Norwegian dude and get a green link, new guy looks really good.

Norwegian you say? He would link to Odengaard and Haaland.

Bit of a blessing though for anyone running a ligue 1 team as now they can pair shoji with the Norwegian dude and get a green link, new guy looks really good.

For the new league 1 guy, do we have to go through the whole grind out wins with goals from a player of each team again?? :eek:

Edit: Just looked it up
    3 cleen sheet wins in rivals with Shoji plus full league 1 starting squad,
    2 assists with Shoji in rivals and 1 goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,763 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

So right now PIM Maldini is completely extinct with a max BIN of 15m, one week after his release last year he was below 4m.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Forgot CL was on tonight. Hoping we see an CL MM and I make a nice profit on those ucl cards I bought.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Oh thank Christ, got the last 2 crosses needed for politano done in 1 game.
    Have him, Ødegaard, & Daniel James complete from new objective player.

Was going to leave osimhen at 85 version but I’ll chip away at it now while using ligue 1 players to try get shoji and Norwegian dude.
    Only have 6/20 ligue 1 teams done though and they’re the 6 easiest ones like psg, Monaco and Lyon

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Could you not at least change the manager or are you being wishful?? :p

giphy.gif

Decided to throw my OTW Joeliton into the tradeable SBC. Got Brandt.

Suppose at least I can sell him and get the 25k.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,963 ✭✭✭Liamalone

No UCL content this evening then? Tsk Tsk

God this has been a shocking week.

- PIMs out with astronomically high prices, most of the top ones are still extinct.
    - No UCL content on the day the UCL finally comes back after 2 months off.
    - Only 50 players getting upgrades, compared to the 138 from last year.
    - Winter Refresh is the first promo of FUT 20 to not feature a single promo player attainable through an SBC or Objective.
    - Servers going up and don't most of today.

I’m starting to lose all interest really in it now.
    I think this could be the beginning of the end for EA.
    They’ve pissed off so many people now at this stage they’re going to lose even more people for Fifa 21.
    That’s a 3 year decline if that happens.

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »
    I’m starting to lose all interest really in it now.
    I think this could be the beginning of the end for EA.
    They’ve pissed off so many people now at this stage they’re going to lose even more people for Fifa 21.
    That’s a 3 year decline if that happens.

Yeah they've been more anti-player this year than ever before it seems, I didn't play last year and I'll probably be gone again next year.

There’s a pack added to code for a guaranteed winter refresh player.

Here comes a very expensive sbc I’d say.

Upside, that should maul Bruno’s price.

I had been keeping an eye out for him at round 840k last night but wasn’t able to get him. An SBC will drop it a good bit, I’d say.

Edit. Was 880k last night before news of this broke, he’s down to 820k now, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

I’ve Pepe’s OTW card. When would be the best time to sell him ? In the hype for TOTW ? Or hold off until the OTW sbc’s expire ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

GavK wrote: »
    I’ve Pepe’s OTW card. When would be the best time to sell him ? In the hype for TOTW ? Or hold off until the OTW sbc’s expire ?

Definitely not now anyway, they've all crashed with the SBC

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

It looks like alcacer and carrasco transfers have gone through... Now to just sit back and watch the coin come in ha ha.

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    It looks like alcacer and carrasco transfers have gone through... Now to just sit back and watch the coin come in ha ha.

Oh absolute gift, couple of nice sbc’s now and we’re sorted.

I have roughly 1500 cards in total between Werner, alcacer and carrasco.
    I don’t need them to go up massively, a 1k increase and that’s 1.5m profit, or a 2k increase with some nice sbc’s over next week and I’d be absolutely delighted with a 3mil profit :)

Lenny17123 wrote: »

Nice, now what would be a nice price to reach for them??

I have roughly 1500 cards in total between Werner, alcacer and carrasco.

:eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Mr Moon wrote:

We'll just wait to see what Hogey007 does and copy him. That's my plan anyway. 😂

• Advertisement

I've had mine listed at 4k and looks like they'll all be swept up in this round now, so shoot higher than that!

Mr Moon wrote: »

All depends on how quickly you want to get rid, the rarer they get the more they’ll rise.
    But it also depends on sbc’s, Werner 83 card is out of packs since Friday but has only rose a couple of hundred because there’s been no real specific sbc’s.

I’d be happy to sell mine at 4K/4.5k got most between 2 and 2.5 and don’t want to be holding them forever so 4/4.5k would be fine.

But we seen what happened carrasco early last week with the right sbc, he was hitting 5k with the Belgium requirement on courtois sbc.

So it’s hard to give a definitive answer yet, as it’s all sbc dependant now, they could fly or they could be slow burners.
    I don’t want to say sell at 4.5k and then an sbc comes along and they’re selling at 5/6k and you’re feeling short changed.
    Similarly, if they keep the form of the last week with absolutely no decent sbc’s it’ll take a while to rise.

But alcacer in particular should be only going one way, for the reason I suggested buying him, 83 Werner and Dortmund’s alcacer are no longer in packs and the only 83-85 bundes striker is kramaric.
    Werner and alcacer will still be used and will rise.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

90 Son :eek:

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1230145017144135680?s=21

EDIT: Hogey is too fast :pac:

Haha, I deleted mine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Haha, I deleted mine :)

Too kind :pac:

Just seen as well there’s an 88 pace IF Klostermann in that TOTW. 6’2 as well... might see if I can fit him in with FFS Kehrer and give him a shot.

Too kind :pac:

Just seen as well there’s an 88 pace IF Klostermann in that TOTW. 6’2 as well... might see if I can fit him in with FFS Kehrer and give him a shot.

He looks very good with sentinel to boost the defense stats even more.

Damn Alcarer, should have held onto mine.

And Spurs...win tonight ffs. I’d like to finally use my Gelson card.

Blazer wrote: »
    Damn Alcarer, should have held onto mine.

And Spurs...win tonight ffs. I’d like to finally use my Gelson card.

I’d forgotten about gelson, if they win tonight and qualify he’d be an 86 card. Please spurs, do it!

That Son would be a tasty card, I hate coming up against his NIF!!

Maguire up to 86 as predicted, he needs about 30 extra pace to be usable but no Wan Bissaka :(

• Advertisement

I see there's a thing if you link your twitch account with Fifa you get a twitch pack. It just showed up on my companion app.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement