Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I see there's a thing if you link your twitch account with Fifa you get a twitch pack. It just showed up on my companion app.

Only an 81+ player pack unfortunately... they could’ve at least given us an 86+ or something better this far in the game :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,763 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Trossard upgrade is out and is the most underwhelming so far

qTDgHtg.png

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Only an 81+ player pack unfortunately... they could’ve at least given us an 86+ or something better this far in the game :pac:

Free is free at the end of the day.

Trossard upgrade is out and is the most underwhelming so far

qTDgHtg.png

That should've been minimum 88!! :eek:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Bruno down to 720k. Jesus, I thought I was being smart trying to get him yesterday at 840k.

Presume he'll drop even more tomorrow morning too.

2IF for Maguire boosts the United team too :P

That 90 rated Son card will be expensive, given it will probably be the last special card he gets this year.

Now, all aboard the Spurs train!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lord TSC wrote: »

Gedson gets to play so he just know he’s gonna **** us all over.

Bruno down to 720k. Jesus, I thought I was being smart trying to get him yesterday at 840k.

Presume he'll drop even more tomorrow morning too.

2IF for Maguire boosts the United team too :P

That 90 rated Son card will be expensive, given it will probably be the last special card he gets this year.

Stay away from Bruno for now, apparently there's a guaranteed Winter Refresh card SBC coming

Anyone know why Headliner Sterling is "only" 300k? I'd have thought given his pace and links, and the fact it's a live card, he'd be going for way more?

Bit of an increase in ucl cards. Aouor going for 3.4k , had 30 of him bought at 900.
    Some other card I literally can’t remember his name even though I listed about 30 of him also about 10 mins again all insta-sold at 2.4k
    Milner is going for 1.6k so doubled my profits also on him. Damn I should have gone all in.

Frakkin Spurs.. 1 down.
    Kiss goodbye to that upgrade.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Alcacer selling at 4.5k now,

I’m slowly listing mine at that price, 5 or 6 at a time, don’t want a big flood of them appearing.

And LordTSC, bruno down to 640k now, lucky you held off!
    If we got a guaranteed winter refresh player sbc today I could see him going under 500k

Hogey007 wrote: »

I’m slowly listing mine at that price, 5 or 6 at a time, don’t want a big flood of them appearing.

I only got 20 of them, 11 just sold in the last hour for 4500 :)

Gilik and a red French CB as my two reds. Had marginally better options but chose those two to fill spots in any needed first owner teams for icons in the future.

WR Ake and Benat in a single pack, so thats a handy 150k. IF Woodrow for a quick 10k.

Untradeable IF Berghuis, IF Hamdallah. Cancelo.

Not bad rewards, actually. Nothing useable, but I'd say I got about 200k coins at the end of it (including the 30k for 14 wins).

I've also only played a single game all week, which was a squad battle towards James, so am feeling positive about it all right now :P

If I sell RVN, I actually have 2.1m in the bank. Which would net me Greenwood and Bruno easily, even if there isn't a big price drop on Bruno tonight. But now I'm wondering if there'd be an icon or two worth trying instead.

I got 87 Gerard Moreno and 86 Maguire for my red picks.

Maguire showed up in both selections.

Anyone experience with TOTY Mane? At 2m, I can just afford him, and he looks insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Anyone experience with TOTY Mane? At 2m, I can just afford him, and he looks insane.

Always absolutely destroys me

Always absolutely destroys me

Was really tempted, because his stats look insane.

But I realised I really need some investment in the actual players to keep my interest.

So....FS Greenwood bought. Going to buy Bruno at 6:05 this evening, hoping his price has dropped more (he's at 700k on Xbox right now).

If I've coins left, going to look at either Scholes or Keane of some sort.

And am going to run as close to a full United squad as possible this weekend.

(Bar, probably, left back, where my options are AWFUL).

But I realised I really need some investment in the actual players to keep my interest.

So....FS Greenwood bought. Going to buy Bruno at 6:05 this evening, hoping his price has dropped more (he's at 700k on Xbox right now).

Poor Luke Shaw :(

I have 32 Carrasco's left that need to be shifted when he goes up in price. I really should've went all in on Alcacer at least 2k profit per sale was made on them.

• Advertisement

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Poor Luke Shaw :(

At LB, it's him, Brandon Williams or Ashley Young. It's not even there's no rainbow option, it's there's only a single rare card option.

Sigh. I should probably just go all in and play Shaw anyway. He's going to get mauled by Adama though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

I never have any pack luck and I simply don't have the time to trade to make millions like some lads do, so being a Liverpool fan this year I just completely stayed away from the prem knowing I wouldn't be able to afford most of our team :rolleyes:

Lol

Bought Prime RVN last weekend for 505k
    He’s at 475k right now.

Not able to sell him all week at 505k, trying to minimize losses.

Upped him to 571k to see if I could catch someone lazy out, who misread the 5 for a 4.

Insta-sold.

Nice bit of profit. Maybe I need to look at Icon flipping a bit....

Is ligue 1 potm sbc today?? Could get a Neymar sbc so, it’ll probably be overpriced but I’ll def be interested in it, have a lot of high rated untradeables to use and doesn’t look like we’re getting pogba anytime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,963 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I've sold six or seven today for 8.5k, pity I only got about twenty.

Guaranteed Winter Refresh player SBC costs an 85 rated squad :rolleyes:

Is ligue 1 potm sbc today?? Could get a Neymar sbc so, it’ll probably be overpriced but I’ll def be interested in it, have a lot of high rated untradeables to use and doesn’t look like we’re getting pogba anytime soon.

Neymar 94 rated left wing cost

1 x 86 team
    2 x 87 teams
    3 x 88 teams
    3 x 89 teams

No idea what that costs, I’ll wait til futbin updates but the lw option doesn’t really suit anyway

I've a tonne of fodder in the club and was gonna do Neymar regardless of price if he was a CAM but I've already got Moments Hazard at LW. That cost really is crazy though, it's about 500k more than POTM Messi was and every pack back is untradeable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Neymar 94 rated left wing cost

1 x 86 team
    2 x 87 teams
    3 x 88 teams
    3 x 89 teams

No idea what that costs, I’ll wait til futbin updates but the lw option doesn’t really suit anyway

Mad. 89 squads untradeable rewards as well.. packs aren’t too great either.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement