Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I've a tonne of fodder in the club and was gonna do Neymar regardless of price if he was a CAM but I've already got Moments Hazard at LW. That cost really is crazy though, it's about 500k more than POTM Messi was and every pack back is untradeable.

Yeah, same, would’ve done him as a CAM even if he was a little overpriced, but don’t think I will as a lw.

Was hoping when they added moments hazard and sane there’d be a few more players like that added who are close to end game, but nothing unfortunately since sane.

Guaranteed Winter Refresh player SBC costs an 85 rated squad :rolleyes:

Greedy pr!cks, 84 squad would’ve been fine for an untradeable player.

Costs about 80k

Only 5 players are worth more than 100k, you’d have to be extremely lucky for this to be worth your while.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

So ye reckon now is the time to buy Bruno then? Down to 670k, and you'd imagine anyone whose going to do the SBC will do it asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Chanced the winter refresh, Van Arholt. Meh.
    Could be better than HL Digne though.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,763 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Was hoping when they added moments hazard and sane there’d be a few more players like that added who are close to end game, but nothing unfortunately since sane.

Their plans are just so unclear, there were 10 days between the Hazard and Sane SBCs and there haven't been any in the 30 days since Sane.

• Advertisement

Trigger pulled, LET'S GO!
    pMNJKYA.png
    Fg9WcXj.png

Sporting 3 up so hopefully they qualify now and bolaise goes to 86.

I foolishly chose forest over Kent in the old firm pick, that Kent card has destroyed me a few times since, really hope he doesn’t get an upgrade

Sporting 3 up so hopefully they qualify now and bolaise goes to 86.

I foolishly chose forest over Kent in the old firm pick, that Kent card has destroyed me a few times since, really hope he doesn’t get an upgrade

lol I think most Irish people did:) but there’s not a chance of rangers getting through.

I wonder what next promotion is? People speculating it’s carnival or players with broken stats etc.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Got Herrera in the winter refresh SBC :(

• Advertisement

Got Bruno at 670k, he's already back up to 720k. Timed that well.

I miss Icon SBCs so much

Shapeshifter promo starting tomorrow.

91 rated Marcelo at cam.

It’s basically juiced up players in different positions to normal

Shapeshifter promo starting tomorrow.

91 rated Marcelo at cam.

It’s basically juiced up players in different positions to normal

So barely a month later and Marcelo is already gonna have a better card than what supposedly a Flashback to his TOTY card.

So barely a month later and Marcelo is already gonna have a better card than what supposedly a Flashback to his TOTY card.

Could be telles or Alex Sandro either but don’t think they’d make good cams (didn’t stop then putting ibra as a cb last year though)

You can see their old position in the circle in the middle, the one on the left could be zaha?
    Wonder is the one on the right Ben yedder?? A 90 rated Ben yedder would be very hard for me to resist.
    https://twitter.com/fut_economist/status/1230616829497757697?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Rangers won tonight lads... Hopefully they don't win the next leg. I couldn't be dealing with a 84 Kent tearing my team a new one in the 80th minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Could be telles or Alex Sandro either but don’t think they’d make good cams (didn’t stop then putting ibra as a cb last year though)

You can see their old position in the circle in the middle, the one on the left could be zaha?
    Wonder is the one on the right Ben yedder?? A 90 rated Ben yedder would be very hard for me to resist.

So many promos I can’t keep up.. point stands from the other day... buy a player in this weeks promo and he’ll be irrelevant by the following week... actually mental how many promos there’s been so far :pac:

They just remind me of the FUT birthday cards from previous years... wonder what they’ll do this year for FUT birthday then?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Anyone see that they changed the revealed ratings on another post (or so reddit tells me)? Could hardly be random/variable ratings or something?

So many promos I can’t keep up.. point stands from the other day... buy a player in this weeks promo and he’ll be irrelevant by the following week... actually mental how many promos there’s been so far :pac:

They've gone from 3 weeks between promos, to a week between promos, to now not even any space between promos.

I saw this one last night and thought "Nope, just skipping this one altogether". The power creep was bad last year, and it's even worse this year.

hots wrote: »
    Anyone see that they changed the revealed ratings on another post (or so reddit tells me)? Could hardly be random/variable ratings or something?

That would make sense, last year the scream cards changed throughout the season and pretty sure that was called shapeshifters.

Seems to be a bit of a mash up of fit birthday and scream from last year where we have alternate positions and ratings changing?

• Advertisement

I just hope that French rw is lacazette or someone, anyone but Ben yedder, I don’t like not having the best version but a rw Ben yedder wouldn’t suit me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Lord TSC wrote: »
    They've gone from 3 weeks between promos, to a week between promos, to now not even any space between promos.

I saw this one last night and thought "Nope, just skipping this one altogether". The power creep was bad last year, and it's even worse this year.

Oh man, it’s bad this year. We’re seeing the real side of EA now.. don’t give a **** about the players, just the cash from promos.

Wouldn’t put the sole blame on him, but when they hired FUT_Economist from the FIFA community, I bet the ulterior motive was to use his market expertise and manipulate that to make it harder to make coins in the game and therefore push players towards packs.

He’s getting awful abuse on Twitter.
    Of course when you complain about EA community managers only being heard when they tweet out with a promo pic and then when you’re hired and do the exact same thing you can’t say he didn’t have it coming.

I sold about 1 Carrasco's an hour last night for 9100.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Gary Gurney

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I sold about 1 Carrasco's an hour last night for 9100.

Base card????

Win my first game 7-1
    Lose the second game 3-0 without registering a shot.

That’s some wild inconsistency. Makes me feel my United team is very realistic :P

You'd wonder what's wrong with some people.

Started a game there, got to about the 25th minute, and then something came up where I knew I'd have to leave the game. Rather than quit at 0-0, I got the ball, passed it back to my keeper, and scored an own goal. It was obviously a very deliberate action too.

The guy celebrates by running lengths of the pitch and dabs.

**** me for giving people a free win, I guess. That'll show me.

Base card????

Yeah, the one from the CSL league. We were advised to stock up on him as he would be leaving packs...

I've sold about 7 of him for that price. Nothing today though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Yeah, the one from the CSL league. We were advised to stock up on him as he would be leaving packs...

I've sold about 7 of him for that price. Nothing today though.

It’s at 5k at the moment, how high could they go to?

• Advertisement

Has anyone used Martial's RTTF card?

I'm thinking of picking it up to help chemistry but it's about 500k.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement