Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Got Dybala and Di Maria from packs. Nothing else really but if there’s an Argie challenge I’m well set up for it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Awful red picks again today!

84 Cordoba
    75 Burke (picked him cos he is Irish, but the best option was a 78 Bundesliga 2)

I'm ready to do an upgrade SBC now...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Considering I could only get a max of an 84, and had to choose from two cards, I'll happily take that 84 Muslera.

Grabbed RB Aguero and IF Messi this morning.

Still trying to get Acuna done but I've been promoted up to Div 5 now so am struggling getting the final Osimhen wins. If you want to talk "redundant objectives", he's a perfect example. Having two seperate objectives to win in rivals where he scores a goal AND win in rivals where he scores TWO goals is stupid, since you physically couldn't do one without the other. Mind, I'm having fun with a front line of him, Storyline Kalu and League SBC Malouda.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,762 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Gold 1 (2 x 100k) and untradeable D2R2 (2 x 15k and 6 x Mega Packs):

Got Ter Stegen from the 100k and Kolarov and an 84 from the red picks. The 6 Mega packs gave me 3 87 rated Brazilians: Fernandinho, Casemiro, and this guy:

Screenshot-20200227-110632-01.jpg

I'm running out of room for untradeable RMs :p

Screenshot-20200227-111342-01.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,963 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Didn't play much WL for the second weekend running, 10 or 12 games each weekend so rewards aren't great - took untradeable packs, 4 in total, got Willian Jose 82 in three of them. Any wonder I barely play the game anymore.

• Advertisement

Gold 1 (2 x 100k) and untradeable D2R2 (2 x 15k and 6 x Mega Packs):

Got Ter Stegen from the 100k and Kolarov and an 84 from the red picks. The 6 Mega packs gave me 3 87 rated Brazilians: Fernandinho, Casemiro, and this guy:

Screenshot-20200227-110632-01.jpg

I'm running out of room for untradeable RMs :p

Screenshot-20200227-111342-01.jpg

I bet you wish you could move wingers to anyside you wanted without any consequences haha.

I started playing 442 last night and won all but 2 games I played.
    Got most of my objectives done so I only need 3 wins to upgrade Moi Gomez and 2 crosses with Trossard to have all the upgraded players now.

I'll be using that formation at the WL to see if I can get off G3.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Rumours there’s a TAA CM card coming with the next batch of shapshifters.... bad timing. I’m almost at my goal of moments Rush :pac:

EA servers down :(

I need a single low driven shot to unlock Acuna and really didn't want to have to spend ages tomorrow trying to get him finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Mbabu going to an 86 at least hopefully Wolfsburg get a favorable draw in the next round

Lord TSC wrote: »
    EA servers down :(

I need a single low driven shot to unlock Acuna and really didn't want to have to spend ages tomorrow trying to get him finished.

My one guilt free evening to play. I heard they were hacked and all the EA servers are down.

Lucky I finished Acuna on Tuesday, so I don’t have that hanging over me.

Mbabu going up too woo :D

• Advertisement

Apparently servers are back up.

Just realised I forgot to do the UCL MM as well this week... first time I’ve missed a MM in ages. Ah bollox... could’ve done with the extra 81s :pac:

Finally got all objectives done. I can go into the weekend now with nothing but whatever they release tomorrow to do :)

RTTF Torreira's price after Arsenal lost, 340k to 90k in an instant :pac:

TJXUkhs.png

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Was doing the premier league player sbc yesterday in order to get shaq to link mbabu into the team.

Packed van dijk. Best pull so far this fifa!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Was doing the premier league player sbc yesterday in order to get shaq to link mbabu into the team.

Packed van dijk. Best pull so far this fifa!

I finally got some pack luck myself last night - not sure which pack it was but pulled TOTW Lewandowski although I haven’t been running a decent Bundasliga team

and in another pack got Shapeshifter Hateboer.

Otherwise this FIFA it’s been slim pickings from packs

My pack luck has been crap since I went back on xbox.
    EA definitely track gamers packs when opening I reckon without a doubt.
    Last year on a brand new platform I was getting 3 x icons, CR&, Neymar, Mbappe, Hazard etc etc. Hell I got Mbappe and Neymar at least twice.
    Back on xbox and getting squat.

Well I made about 100k on RTTF Martial, just after the game he jumped up another 40k but didn't sell him.

Part of me wanted to hold on and see how the new card performs but his 99 speed didn't really feel like 99.

I may look at investing in Sane now but I'll see how the new upgraded Trossard is first.

UCL Tolisso nad his base card are dropping back below 2k again to between 1400-1800 BIN.
    Gonna snap up as many as I can and hopefully make a nice profit either in 2 weeks or in the semi-finals.

It’s so funny how people play differently against different players.

Front line of RB Aguero, FB Greenwood, flanked by IFMessi and IF Rashford.

Everyone dropped deep, struggled to do anything. 2-4.

Sold everyone up. Bought FB Malen, and have a front four of him, 88 Osimhen, OTW Promes and Storyline Kalu (and 2.4m sitting in the bank).

6-4 now. Everyone happy to play a higher line against the “weaker” team, despite it being a way more counter-orientated team.

3 quits in those four latest wins too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

It’s so funny how people play differently against different players.

Front line of RB Aguero, FB Greenwood, flanked by IFMessi and IF Rashford.

Everyone dropped deep, struggled to do anything. 2-4.

Sold everyone up. Bought FB Malen, and have a front four of him, 88 Osimhen, OTW Promes and Storyline Kalu (and 2.4m sitting in the bank).

6-4 now. Everyone happy to play a higher line against the “weaker” team, despite it being a way more counter-orientated team.

3 quits in those four latest wins too

Played one team with Malen and Promes today and destroyed them despite playing high line attacking tactic from the start.

I play the same tactic regardless of opponent.

It's about what I am comfortable with.

That Richarlison CAM card looks pretty tasty.
    Lol 2 million..christ have to laugh at people thinking someone will actually pay that.

How hard would it be to just add 5 more players? 15 players in Batch 1, only 10 in Batch 2, and of those 10 they've managed to pick 2 from Real Madrid (who also had one in Batch 1).

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Any time I log into Ultimate team I get the following error message: An error has occurred in the following application: (CE-34878-0) FIFA 20

Happen to anyone else ?

Blazer wrote: »
    Lol 2 million..christ have to laugh at people thinking someone will actually pay that.

People are crazy. And they probably paid that.

Blazer wrote: »

Ribery looks unreal too... 5* 5* but 2.2m :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

That trent card is pretty meh. Going to stick with my plan of using his toty as a midfielder.

The sbc center back looks good but I nearly have enough xp for akanji.

Still waiting to sell my investments as 87s are still rock bottom. I really want a mid icon sbc just to clear my trade pile.

I listed about 60 Tolisso around 5.30pm for 3k and they’re selling now thanks to that SBC. Nice one.
    There really are some lazy buyers out there.

Servers borked again :/

• Advertisement

Servers borked again :/

I wouldn't mind 24 hours extension tbh.

Annoying for those who wanted to play (or only could) most games tonight, though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement