Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Got Osimhen took 32 Rivals game to complete. I taught his 85 was a very good card he got me 37 goals in 32 games.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Got it working. Switched to a different DNS.

Primary: 1.1.1.1
    Secondary: 1.0.0.1

Hmm, doesn't work for me at all :/
    cintec wrote: »
    Got Osimhen took 32 Rivals game to complete. I taught his 85 was a very good card he got me 37 goals in 32 games.

I adore his 88. He's awesome.

He also gets me messages like....
    IXYvTmm.jpg?2

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Servers down again 😏

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Servers down again ðŸ˜

Mutha****ers..I spend two hours today changing my team and completing the Italian league sbc and looking forward to whupping ass..and then the servers are down when I get home...aarrffhfhffhfhfdjdjdjdndnxnxxjcjcjxj

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Hmm, doesn't work for me at all :/

Only had time to play a game earlier anyway... go back again and the servers are down :pac: just not our luck this weekend at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Matchmaking is disabled for me. Won the first 5 WL games just before that and have the night to myself. Hope it's fixed soon.

Bloody hell, that Moment Ramos looks nice. RB but even at 7 chem at CB, he’d be insane. No expiry either.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,963 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Bloody hell, that Moment Ramos looks nice. RB but even at 7 chem at CB, he’d be insane. No expiry either.

Agreed, I sold Headliner Capa earlier today as he wasn't cutting it sharing RB with Carvajal, found him clunky. Think I'll have some of this Ramos if the servers come back lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,762 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Getting pretty tired of these server issues, feels like they're down every second evening at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Future stars Sarr has jumped in price because of his performance against Liverpool, I taught future star cards are static why would his price go up??

• Advertisement

cintec wrote: »
    Future stars Sarr has jumped in price because of his performance against Liverpool, I taught future star cards are static why would his price go up??

Just hype, really. Same with Haaland.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I want that Ribery card!!

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I want that Ribery card!!

It’s a bit meh. Better off with CR7

Can log back in now but matches still disabled.

And that Ramos RB card is unbelievable. No expiry either. About 400k according to futbin.

Remember the guy I was saying has Eusebio and couldnt use him. Got chatting to him and it turns out this is his first time playing Fifa.
    His words below from messenger

“I had 10k and bought a 45k pack with fifa points got toty vvd and did 4 bawe icons and differnt sbcs i packed eusabio socrates nesta and henry but do not no what fortmattion cdauyse i have 90 werner”

Now tell me that EA don’t monitor users spending habits.
    If I do play Fifa 21 I’ll be switching to PS4/5.
    I’ll be swimming in icons :)

The fact everyone can’t play now makes me much more confident we will get a WL extension

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

RTTF Torreira's price after Arsenal lost, 340k to 90k in an instant :pac:

TJXUkhs.png

Tell me about it...
    Sold him for 100k profit around FT in normal time.
    When Aubameyang scored he shot up to around 360k and was rising, so I sniped one at 320k.
    Completely overestimated Arsenal's ability to see the last 90 seconds of a game out, and subsequently underestimated how much people were going to undercut in the crash. Listed for 250k, didn't sell. Had to cut my losses at 100k.

Still though, there was that person who listed prime Zidane for 300k instead of 3m...

R00ster wrote: »
    Still though, there was that person who listed prime Zidane for 300k instead of 3m...

If that was ever happened to me I’d just take the whole Xbox and throw it into the bin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭baldshin

The one night I'm free to play and the servers are down! Decided to do some SBCs instead....did the hybrid leagues one with a load of silver German cards and got Icon Guardiola in the pack!! First icon ever!

Blazer wrote: »
    If that was ever happened to me I’d just take the whole Xbox and throw it into the bin.

What I'd probably do:

thumb_delete-club-real-madrid-fans-right-now-44107255.png

Couldn't resist

ox7CyGG.png

baldshin wrote: »
    The one night I'm free to play and the servers are down! Decided to do some SBCs instead....did the hybrid nations one with a load of silver German cards and got Icon Guardiola in the pack!! First icon ever!

Nice one!
    Was it you that bought this guy off me for 10k? :D
    504260.JPG

I saw that there was none on the market, so chanced my arm throwing him up at max BIN.

• Advertisement

Couldn't resist

ox7CyGG.png

I think I’m gonna do him too.
    Although no rush. There’s no expiry on it.
    And there’s definitely a mid icon sbc incoming.

I think I’m gonna do him too.
    Although no rush. There’s no expiry on it.
    And there’s definitely a mid icon sbc incoming.

They probably will bring one out but it's way too late for a Mid Icon SBC at this stage, should be Prime at least

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭baldshin

R00ster wrote: »
    Nice one!
    Was it you that bought this guy off me for 10k? :D
    504260.JPG

I saw that there was none on the market, so chanced my arm throwing him up at max BIN.

Haha nope not me, had a club full of them! Just did a hybrid nations SBC and got TOTW Remy and Neuer in the pack, my luck is in tonight!

Now tell me that EA don’t monitor users spending habits.
    If I do play Fifa 21 I’ll be switching to PS4/5.
    I’ll be swimming in icons :)

On that note:

https://twitter.com/uglegion/status/1233417360746393601?s=21

This fella/group is claiming responsibility for ****ing up EAs servers too... and Tinder for some reason :pac:

On that note:

https://twitter.com/uglegion/status/1233417360746393601?s=21

This fella/group is claiming responsibility for ****ing up EAs servers too... and Tinder for some reason :pac:

Lizard squad are the guys who brought down Xbox and PS4 network a few years back at Xmas time. They could easily take down EA etc

Also...I don’t like my new squad. Sold them all again and blast it I’m gonna buy moments Van Basten.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I need to work on my finishing...

504276.jpg

Alisson was on fire, 23 saves. Ball was just bouncing off him all game.

Can't believe I lost this one, but luck was on my side in next game in injury time so not to bothered.

Finally managed to complete Odegaard! Just 2 games with goal + assist left with Dan James and then the starting lineup one. Osimhen still has a lot to go though... struggling with the header one.

Btw any tips on getting the games with Dan James in starting lineup? Does the loyalty glitch still work/work for that objective?

Looks like EA are down again. Can't log into fut via web or ios app.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Btw any tips on getting the games with Dan James in starting lineup? Does the loyalty glitch still work/work for that objective?

Won’t work for objective if you quit match but friendlies count, just get a friend to quit straight after tip off on how ever many matches you need.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Looks like EA are down again. Can't log into fut via web or ios app.

Dunno if it’s the jet lag but I’ve had no desire to play fifa since I got home from hols, which is just aswell cos the game has been down for several hours every day anyway.

I played a couple of matches Friday evening and the button delay was so bad I just said “no, not doing this”

It also doesn’t help that they’ve gone for the same boring promos in the 2 I missed, oh wow another Ronaldo and Messi, that’s creative, and 4 of my first 11 have had better versions released, like you complete expensive sbc’s for luiz and ferland mendy only for them to release better versions then in packs.

Last year fifa kept you interested through content, this year that’s been poor, it’s solely geared towards everything being in packs and anything you do through sbc will inevitably have a better version soon.

Hope my lack of interest stays as really haven’t missed the game.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement