Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

First weekend in months I have a tone of free time and access to the Xbox, and it’s the weekend that everything ****s the bed. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Hey lads, just logged in there and it was like setting the game up again, agree to the user agreement and all that, anyone else have to do that?

Edit: Profile and settings were back to default, had to choose favourite team again and so on, got some credits for fifa 19 or something, my FUT team is still the same and seasons record to, i know the servers were down, maybe something to do with that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Are the servers still down or are they back ?

Also, since the servers were down the esports event couldn't continue so EA decided the winner with... rock paper scissors. Just when you think it can't get anymore laughable.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/fbs6im/servers_are_down_so_ea_decided_pro_players_should/

Gyan84 wrote: »

Also, since the servers were down the esports event couldn't continue so EA decided the winner with... rock paper scissors. Just when you think it can't get anymore laughable.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/fbs6im/servers_are_down_so_ea_decided_pro_players_should/

Theyr'e back up

Been playing ok for a bit now.

12-10 currently.

Amount of vitriol I’m getting for passing between my defenders, against one depth people WHO ARE LOSING, is hilarious.

Like, if I’m two or three goals up, and you still won’t push up a bit, I’m under no obligation to leave myself open to a counter attack. Come up with a more aggressive game plan at that point, or I’m just going to kill time for the easy win.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

If it wasn’t EA we’re talking about I’d say you were having a laugh! This is shocking!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I think someone made a boo boo
    I was winning with 30 secs at 1,252,000 and then it just jumped to 6.6 lol.
    I doubt it was coins more likely someone brought the wrong card or entered the wrong bid.
    Coin sites require a 24 hour bidding hm process and would never have it at one mill opening

B9-EA65-DD-979-D-476-E-854-B-03-E01120-DFDC.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Flashback Rooney!!! 91 rated cam

damn stupid league..otherrwise I'd do him in a heartbeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Blazer wrote: »
    damn stupid league..otherrwise I'd do him in a heartbeat.

Needs an 84, 85 and 86 team so I’d estimate it about 250kish

Will probably do him for sentiment :)

• Advertisement

Decided to do Ramos, cost me about 250k in the end.
    From his packs I got Kroos, Pizzi, an IF Nkunku and a Saudi silver worth 5k. Not the worst pack luck to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,762 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Well Ramos is doing something that no other player has done for me this year, 2 in 6 games!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

You playing Ramos at RB or CB?

Haven't been playing much at all but it's the first major SBC that's actually usable for me in a long time. Would be using him as a RB though so a little unsure about it, no expiry so plenty of time to decide and get a few reviews I guess. Would love to do that Rooney too but just can't ever envisage me using him, don't run any hybrid English sides :/

Also, anybody have any cheapish investment ideas? Have had 450k just sitting there for weeks now while I'm not playing that I probably should be investing in something. Away from the console though so it's max 150 cards.

I start Ramos at RB for the 10 chem, and put Semedo at CB on 7. Set up to switch in game.

He’s the best defender I’ve ever used!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

I have FB Luiz & Scream Pique at CB currently and not sure if Ramos is enough of an upgrade over either to justify using him at CB. Looking for an upgrade to Scream Trippier at RB however and the only thing making me think twice is the stamina, particularly with all the sweaty meta teams about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Was WL extended? Didn't see any announcements about it.

Adamcp898 wrote: »

Also, anybody have any cheapish investment ideas? Have had 450k just sitting there for weeks now while I'm not playing that I probably should be investing in something. Away from the console though so it's max 150 cards.

CL matches are back in 2 weeks. I snapped up about 100 UCL Tolisso before I got bored.
    Also Irish players could be worthwhile.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,762 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Ultimate pack for 300 Rivals wins

Screenshot-2020-03-01-at-23-07-16.png
    Screenshot-2020-03-01-at-23-07-27.png
    Screenshot-2020-03-01-at-23-07-35.png

Ultimate pack for 300 Rivals wins]

Awesome. That might mean one of us gets lucky this time around :)

Also sold Van Basten again...too clunky this year for the game which is ridiculous for a striker as agile as he was in real life.

Tried running CR7 and gang again and gave up. Now I’m just gonna buy mid Matthaus and to hell with it then.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Finally completed Osimhen.. only Dan James next to finish and then 7 games of squad battles for Zambrotta... hoping it’s worth it!

• Advertisement

Finally completed Osimhen.. only Dan James next to finish and then 7 games of squad battles for Zambrotta... hoping it’s worth it!

I find him fairly anonymous but it’s probably my tactics as I use him strictly as a defender

Finally got my twitch pack. Neto as player pick :(

Blazer wrote: »
    I find him fairly anonymous but it’s probably my tactics as I use him strictly as a defender

Fair enough, I only use my full backs to defend anyway... bit of pace and defence is all I need. Have you tried any of the others <11 tokens? As that’s all I’m arsed going for :pac:

I bought 87 icon Rush and stuck a hunter chem on him, he has 44 goals in 29 games, just unbelievable

Anybody else use him?

Fair enough, I only use my full backs to defend anyway... bit of pace and defence is all I need. Have you tried any of the others <11 tokens? As that’s all I’m arsed going for :pac:

I was gonna get Rijkaard but I need 5 more tokens and I honestly can’t be bothered.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I bought 87 icon Rush and stuck a hunter chem on him, he has 44 goals in 29 games, just unbelievable

Anybody else use him?

I picked up his prime on friday for weekend league. Find him lethal in the box but even with an engine his passing is pretty poor. I'll probably sell him again because he'll most likely be in the next icon swaps set.

Got to 10 wins yesterday when my alisson got beaten to an aerial ball by shapeshifter messi and decided to call it a day. Can't be bothered getting the extra few wins for gold 3.

I picked up his prime on friday for weekend league. Find him lethal in the box but even with an engine his passing is pretty poor. I'll probably sell him again because he'll most likely be in the next icon swaps set.

Got to 10 wins yesterday when my alisson got beaten to an aerial ball by shapeshifter messi and decided to call it a day. Can't be bothered getting the extra few wins for gold 3.

One more win brings up up another rank to silver 1.

Jesus, just looking at that Rooney for the first time, and notice on Basic chem style, he's got 90+ in 5 of the 6 face stats. Its TOTY level of a card, for a really decent price.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Jesus, just looking at that Rooney for the first time, and notice on Basic chem style, he's got 90+ in 5 of the 6 face stats. Its TOTY level of a card, for a really decent price.

Hmm. Might do it after all :)
    He can be a sub for Vardy.

• Advertisement

Anybody else use him?

I’m a couple hundred thousand off of his moments card... should recoup that once 83s-85s rebound in price and pick him up. Upgraded 5* WF looks unreal, can’t wait to try him out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement