Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Blazer wrote: »
    Finally got my twitch pack. Neto as player pick :(

Did you have to ask for it or did it just turn up? I’m still waiting on mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,963 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Yeah, so Moments Ramos executes a cracking slide tackle six minutes into his debut, red card and penalty lol. Never change amigo, never change lol. Won the match 4-3 right enough.

14-10 and ready to tap out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Just scored a 120th minute winner with rush to win 5-4 in wl and was delighted. Click through all the post match screens and then it tells me I lost connection to EA Servers.

I have a wired connection so logged back in straight away and I get the dnf warning and the game registered as a loss :rolleyes::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Did you have to ask for it or did it just turn up? I’m still waiting on mine.

It just turned up. You should have it by tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Just scored a 120th minute winner with rush to win 5-4 in wl and was delighted. Click through all the post match screens and then it tells me I lost connection to EA Servers.

I have a wired connection so logged back in straight away and I get the dnf warning and the game registered as a loss :rolleyes::mad:

This game can break your heart like that!! Honestly makes you just want to put the game out of sight for a while!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Had the same just happen in the semis of a draft :(

Rooney’s bloody awful I find. Too slow, too clunky for this version of FIFA.
    It’s a sad state of affairs when you have 1.4 million and no matter who you buy it doesn’t make a blind bit of difference.
    Input lag is atrocious.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

It just turned up. You should have it by tomorrow

Mine just turned up yesterday as well - took well over a week though. I just claimed another one so expect to get that in July sometime

Liamalone wrote: »
    I have a free weekend and will aim for 17 wins, if I don't get MaraFeckingDona as one of my red picks I'll be killing dead things!

Got my 17, went from 14-10 to 14-13 to 17-13 lol.

Bring on the muck! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Got my 17, went from 14-10 to 14-13 to 17-13 lol.

Bring on the muck! :)

I was going for 11, but ended up with a chance for 14, and after getting to 14-13 I had to try 17.

Of course in last game after leading 3-2 I was destroyed in second half 3-9 full time.

In fairness wasnt taking it seriously.

I must say fut champions was actually fun most of the time. Better than rivals. I had one weird game where the guy decided to pass the ball around the back from the start. I have made a clip of that as I scored weird goals against him and the weirdest in 92nd minute giving me win.

Justice well served. Gonna post it later. Believe me it was worth it ;)

Here it is:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Got to gold 3 with 4 games left so stopped there. Got lucky with rage quits in rivals afterwards so got 4/8 of the Bartra objective done in an hour.

Sold prime Rush for 410k so only spent 10k to have him for the weekend league which isn't bad. Found his shooting great and speed fine but his passing was atrocious. Granted it could've been because of the servers.

Is this week the last of the current season ? I need a thousand xp for level 30 but don't want to do the daily objectives if there'll be more bronze ones friday.

Pmsl some quality goals there :D

Pmsl some quality goals there :D

Clinical finish every time :)

Didn't feel sorry for the guy at all.

Justice :)

Apart from Mbappe and Couthinho it will be a fairly muck totw.

Apart from Mbappe and Couthinho it will be a fairly muck totw.

Thanks for the downer lol :)

Is this week the last of the current season ? I need a thousand xp for level 30 but don't want to do the daily objectives if there'll be more bronze ones friday.

Open til Friday week so you’ll be fine. Who you going for? I took akanji, I’ll want him for links, especially if my rttf mbabu gets anymore upgrades

Thanks for the downer lol :)

It’s grand, sure you’ll be getting moments maradona from the packs :)

Got batra done myself, got really lucky with rage quits too, only 3 games went beyond 30 mins, I think the game is in such a state now that people can’t be bothered continuing when they go a goal down.
    Felt like players had led boots on and were using a plastic Texaco football, ball liable to go anywhere.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    It’s grand, sure you’ll be getting moments maradona from the packs :)

Oh yeah baby lmao

I got that CE-34878-0 error now third time in a row on Fifa...

Anyone else experienced this tonight?

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »

Other games are fine, so it is EA fifa experience again.

Wanted to get some xp points done this evening, but not a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Yeah, got it several times this evening.

R00ster wrote: »
    Yeah, got it several times this evening.

Unplayable. Thought it was the console or the HDD, but all other apps and games are just fine.

Not a good weekend and start of the week for the players.

Sure EA are just fine lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

I loaded up FIFA 19 and the same thing happened, got as far as the menu in UT and the error came up.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Do headliner cards get upgraded every time that players team wins 4 league games in a row ? Alex Telles Headliners card went from 88 to 89 a few weeks ago because Porto won 4 league games. After last night, They’re 2 wins away from getting 4 in a row again so I sniped him this morning but then saw a few people online saying that the upgrade for 4 wins is a once off, can’t happen twice. Anybody know ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

GavK wrote:
    Do headliner cards get upgraded every time that players team wins 4 league games in a row ? Alex Telles Headliners card went from 88 to 89 a few weeks ago because Porto won 4 league games. After last night, They’re 2 wins away from getting 4 in a row again so I sniped him this morning but then saw a few people online saying that the upgrade for 4 wins is a once off, can’t happen twice. Anybody know ?

Once only.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Can’t remember the error code from the other day but if it’s the one that crashes the minute you boot into FUT, change DNS to:

Primary 1.1.1.1
    Secondary: 1.0.0.1

Worked for me on PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Will definitely be doing this, loved him in fifa back about 10 years ago, quality player

• Advertisement

Will definitely be doing this, loved him in fifa back about 10 years ago, quality player

Hopefully returns as an Icon SBC... maybe too hopeful of EA though :pac: their deleted tweet about him was in relation to Copa Libertadores, I think.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement