Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,963 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I’d look at Vinicius as a win :)

Yeah, he's 370k on xbox but unless he plays massively above his stats there's no way he's worth that I think. Can't seem to find much chat about him though so I'll have to form my own opinion when I get a chance. It would be unlikely that he displaces 85 Crespo or PotM Suarez from my front line I'd imagine.

Crespo has 456 goals in 491 games, best return I've had from a striker in any fut.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Why the **** has Shearer dropped 150k?!?!?! I knew there was a risk of price drops, there always is when I buy cards but he was 850k yesterday and is now just 700k :O

It’s been threatening that all week plus new futswaps in about 10 days time.
    Also the fact he’s absolutely terrible in game :(
    For the last 2 weeks you could pick him up for 720-760k while his BIN was around 950k.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Blazer wrote: »
    It’s been threatening that all week plus new futswaps in about 10 days time.
    Also the fact he’s absolutely terrible in game :(
    For the last 2 weeks you could pick him up for 720-760k while his BIN was around 950k.

Ah, should have done research but just wanted to try him and bought on a whim yesterday.

Finding, yeah, he's rough. He's got a few assists, but running him and Sanchez this morning and they are blasting so, so many shots over the bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

If anyone got IF’s earlier in the season they’re selling particularly well now with this shapeshifter sbc, sold some 84’s I got for about 12k for 30k and higher ones like verratti 87 for 62k.
    Worth checking your clubs, just replace them with 84 rated IF’s from current totw that you can get for 12 to 14k

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

GavK wrote: »
    I got Coutinho in my red picks and Prime Icon Moments Rivaldo in my FUT champs rewards.

Didn't you get Ribery yesterday in the SBC?? Your luck is up at the minute, go buy a lotto ticket :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Didn't you get Ribery yesterday in the SBC?? Your luck is up at the minute, go buy a lotto ticket :D

Haha I did indeed, and I got Pele last year. Boards says my files are too big whenever I try to attach a photo, anyone able to help ?

GavK wrote: »
    Haha I did indeed, and I got Pele last year. Boards says my files are too big whenever I try to attach a photo, anyone able to help ?

Upload to this site and then select the hot link for forums and you can just paste that url address in here :)
    https://postimages.org/

I got Sarr and Carvajal for my G2 picks.

cintec wrote: »
    Packed Kante First good rivals rewards, can't fit him in the team.

bdN8VWF.png

Where are you trying to fit him in?

If you have 2 decent CBs already you could set up with 5 at the back and use him change in game to use him as a CDM in game.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Where are you trying to fit him in?

If you have 2 decent CBs already you could set up with 5 at the back and use him change in game to use him as a CDM in game.

Screenshot-2020-03-05-at-14-16-01.png

I play 4-1-2-1-2(2) in game and my only two tradable players are ramos + Ikone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,762 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Current team, all untradeable bar Sanchez:

Screenshot-2020-03-05-at-14-39-54.png

In game:

Screenshot-2020-03-05-at-14-40-26.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Picked up toty Trent for just over a million so this is my starting lineup now:

fifa.jpg

Switch into 4-1-2-1-2(2) in game with Trent at CM and mbabu at right back.

Got worthless red picks but got Chiellieni and Higuain in my packs which is a nice 60k.

Should have 300k left over once I buy the Dortmund left back so going to use that to trade for the next few weeks in the hope we get a Liverpool POTY sbc similar to Van Dijk last year.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Picked up toty Trent for just over a million so this is my starting lineup now:

fifa.jpg

Switch into 4-1-2-1-2(2) in game with Trent at CM and mbabu at right back.

Got worthless red picks but got Chiellieni and Higuain in my packs which is a nice 60k.

Should have 300k left over once I buy the Dortmund left back so going to use that to trade for the next few weeks in the hope we get a Liverpool POTY sbc similar to Van Dijk last year.

It will probably be Mané for Liverpool. Or Van Dijk both of whom already have toty cards :)

Damn the stats on that Kolarov card.

Damn the stats on that Kolarov card.

Looks really good!! Won’t be doing it though as I’d never get him in current team but very solid looking player for anyone rocking a serie a team!

Looks really good!! Won’t be doing it though as I’d never get him in current team but very solid looking player for anyone rocking a serie a team!

I bloody know. I’m sorry now I went for Kovavic and wasted cards on Rooney.
    Kolarov would have linked nicely to Tonali and Ronaldo.

Bit the bullet and done the shapeshifter SBC... I'm not going to open it until tomorrow as I'm not around tonight to open it... Praying for Ribery or something decent at least...

I'll have my WL packs to open also.

I have IF86 Kolarov in my Serie A team as it is, that new one does look tasty!!

I bloody know. I’m sorry now I went for Kovavic and wasted cards on Rooney.
    Kolarov would have linked nicely to Tonali and Ronaldo.

Yeah there’s been a few sbc’s this week that have tempted me but I don’t really need

Ramos (500k) but already have prime zanetti in rb
    Rooney (300k) for nostalgia as a united fan
    Shapeshifter sbc (250k) - complete lottery and could get muck!
    Kolorov- (250k) solid looking card but would only use in serie a side for objectives or as a sub in regular team.

If I ignored all those that’s 1.3m of cards I could put towards Potm Neymar, that lw rather than cam is killing me though!

Yeah there’s been a few sbc’s this week that have tempted me but I don’t really need

Ramos (500k) but already have prime zanetti in rb
    Rooney (300k) for nostalgia as a united fan
    Shapeshifter sbc (250k) - complete lottery and could get muck!
    Kolorov- (250k) solid looking card but would only use in serie a side for objectives or as a sub in regular team.

If I ignored all those that’s 1.3m of cards I could put towards Potm Neymar, that lw rather than cam is killing me though!

Save them all for that incoming mid icon for when you get Guardiola or Klose :)

Save them all for that incoming mid icon for when you get Guardiola or Klose :)

:D

• Advertisement

Going to take a loss on Sheaer and Sanchez. Made a small profit on Bergkamp, who was the best of the three but still not great.

Enjoying Rooney at CAM though. Has scored some great goals for me.

Errr, never mind the Neymar sbc, 2.7 million now, I’d rather just pay the difference and get his 95 headliners cam for 4.2.

Need to sell a lot of unassigned crap first though.

Cafu icon added, in packs from 6pm today.

Also fifa player days, which last year was the best 18 IF’s back in packs.
    Just you know, their way of crashing people’s team value again while juicing up pack sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Cafu icon added, in packs from 6pm today.

Also fifa player days, which last year was the best 18 IF’s back in packs.
    Just you know, their way of crashing people’s team value again while juicing up pack sales.

On that note of pack sales.. 2for1 making a return.

https://twitter.com/futwatch/status/1235794182800801792?s=21

Also in a separate tweet there’s new card designs for copa libertadores players

Also additional red picks for playing in weekend league in objectives

For this weekend
    Win 10 - 1 of 3 picks from all totw up to totw25
    Win 18 - 1 of 3 picks from up to totw 25 with a min overall rating of 87
    Win 24 - 1 of 2 picks up to totw 25 with a min overall rating of 88

So just to be clear, if you get 24, you also get the rewards at 10 and 18 as you’d have completed them also.

Weekend league is gonna be a sweat fest :D

But great idea, I like it, the better players should get a minimum overall rating. (I’m not one of those better players btw)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Also additional red picks for playing in weekend league in objectives

For this weekend
    Win 10 - 1 of 3 picks from all totw up to totw25
    Win 18 - 1 of 3 picks from up to totw 25 with a min overall rating of 87
    Win 24 - 1 of 2 picks up to totw 25 with a min overall rating of 88

So just to be clear, if you get 24, you also get the rewards at 10 and 18 as you’d have completed them also.

Weekend league is gonna be a sweat fest :D

But great idea, I like it, the better players should get a minimum overall rating. (I’m not one of those better players btw)

About time they brought in minimum rating for WL picks. TOTWs are ****e enough and then being rewarded 80 rated picks for your hard work is a slap in the face :pac:

Wish there was something between 10 and 18 lol but at least it’s a step in the right direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,963 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Going by my previous efforts 18 will be one win too much lol

Sigh, it’s not good. It’s just caused all the dabbing try Hards to flock back -_-

• Advertisement

Messi won la liga potm again, be prepared for another sbc that we won’t be completing!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement