Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

PL Player of the Month nominees: Fernandes, Aubameyang, Calvert-Lewin, Doherty, Pope, Alonso

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Messi won la liga potm again, be prepared for another sbc that we won’t be completing!

If you do plan on completing it, pick up all the high rated during the 2for1 promo! Could make it significantly cheaper :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,963 ✭✭✭Liamalone

When is this 2 for 1 promo?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

0117-E82-A-3-B96-4-D35-ABB1-686-AA8-E1934-B.jpg

This is my WL team, any ideas for upgrading?

I sub RB Ramos in for Ferdinand from the start as I can't fit him in, Werner is ok but not doing enough for me and Ronaldo is playing off 7 chem is also an issue.

Liamalone wrote: »
    When is this 2 for 1 promo?

No idea tbh. FUT Watch posted a tweet with the pack code in it, so I imagine it’ll be soon.

Also seen yday Kurt was streaming PES and managed to surpass FIFA in viewers :pac: had a look at it too, you can play their version of FUT for free, so might give it a try. Looks like a bit of fun and there’s a free moments Maradona card promo atm to start you out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,762 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Might be my favourite goal I've scored this year

giphy.gif

Getting a constant stream of people quitting the second they load into games.

Including one lad who quit, then stayed when I matched against him immediately and he beat me 4-2. Wasted a loss cause he was scared, and was pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

weekend league is horrible, it brings out the worst of the worst in players.......This is my last weekend playing it.........

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

And....the severs are down. Awesome :)

Free pack, depending on how many days you’ve logged in.

Moments Davidson Sanche SBC and Moments Jo in objectives.

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »
    And....the severs are down. Awesome :)

Every Friday now :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

I got a rare mega pack, got 85 Lopes & 86 Bonucci

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Free pack, depending on how many days you’ve logged in.

Moments Davidson Sanche SBC and Moments Jo in objectives.

Seriously, have they no new ideas there? We got a Sanches upgrade at xmas FFS. Of all the players they could've went with.

I wonder when the absolute geniuses will finally realise that releasing new promos on the same day that you open up the game's primary competitive mode causes stress on the servers.

Gets my free pack, opens it and gets that 90gk. Useless to me though. Was hoping it was Tevez :)

My Ultimate Pack

VwX6Goh.png

My Ultimate Pack

VwX6Goh.png

What is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

My Ultimate Pack

VwX6Goh.png

Got that too, but Ederson was also in there.

Ultimate pack: IF Savanier...
    WL packs SFA...
    SS pack: Waste of time and coins...(Nandez)

Load of balls.

BOGOF Ultimate packs in store now, limited amount.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I've no interest in south american soccer so this promo is dead for me.

Wasn't going to play weekend league but now want to try and get the 18 wins for the 87+ player.

Tempted to pick up some of the discard promo players as I can't see EA not making them one of the leagues needed for the next icon swaps. Hummels is also back down to 20k and he's served me well so not sure which to invest in.

Also it's 2020 and Emmanuel Adebayor has a card equal in rating to Firmino's highest card. These promos are out of control :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Zagreb won their 3rd league game in a row weds night, another win against 3rd from bottom team on Sunday and headliner orisic goes to 86 rated.

That 91 Valencia at least can help with my United team.

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Ultimate pack: IF Savanier...
    WL packs SFA...
    SS pack: Waste of time and coins...(Nandez)

Load of balls.

Ouch on the shapeshifter pack!! Very demoralizing to get that card for an 87 squad with 2 IF’s.

Fingers crossed you get a bit better luck next week to repay that horrendous pull :)

Lord TSC wrote: »
    That 91 Valencia at least can help with my United team.

Luke Shaw a great chance of a motm card too for the cup game last night.
    Usually released around midnight or 1am on a Friday.
    Would help with your left back spot and I imagine with all the extra packs being opened at 6 tomorrow he’d be pretty much discard price.

Finally completed the final two squad battles to get Zambrotta! Slaved away through 7 games for it too, absolute chore :pac: only 3 games with Dan James left and that’s all my objectives complete for some time.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Luke Shaw a great chance of a motm card too for the cup game last night.
    Usually released around midnight or 1am on a Friday.
    Would help with your left back spot and I imagine with all the extra packs being opened at 6 tomorrow he’d be pretty much discard price.

Never mind, ighalo got it instead.

I tried playing last night. Managed 3 games , won 2 but I honestly couldn't muster much interest in it. Switched to COD for a quick games and it was far more enjoyable.
    All these SBCs and objectives while great are actually killing the game bigtime.
    I reckon sales will be down bigtime next version unless they go back to divisions and keep all objectives within squad battles etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 haydeyhi

My usual thing with Fifa is playing the seasons. I've after winning division 1 on xbox about twenty times and getting bored of it.

What does the ultimate team actually entail?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement