Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Fifa trolling me something awful this morning. First pack I opened out walks Carassco. Second pack Diego Costa. Its like they did it in purpose. 😭😭

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

16 wins and a load of mental hardship for this??
    99-D2-CDD7-E8-B9-4267-9-ACD-37-E896-BA0209.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

82 rated the best from my Red Picks. RB from the Dutch league, might come in handy for a first owner objective and that's about all.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Reds are going to get a whole lot worse with all the leagues ending.

Going to have to move promo cards in ASAP.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Reds are going to get a whole lot worse with all the leagues ending.

Going to have to move promo cards in ASAP.

That would be the logical choice. But there isn't enough low rated cards in the Promos so EA won't like that. So either promos will start having sub-80 rated cards that can be given away or they will start recycling previous TotWs so the chances of pulling a good card or a 78 stay the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I reckon we should see some good icon swaps tomorrow. Unless EA are thinking ...excellent all the school kids are at home so that will give us a chance to gouge even more on packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Conembol guaranteed pack - 83 rated! Hope it’s enough to rise

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Picked up nearly 20 85 rated Comnebol Osio at 10500 a few days ago and they're gone up to 20k now on playstation :D

Not sure why people even bothered listing them since they quicksell for 10370.
    Could wait and see if they rise because of icon swaps but I'm happy with the profit.

Not even sure what I'm trading towards now tbh. Might pick up some version of van dijk since my rttf Gomez is forever staying an 85 :(

If they release a Prime Icon SBC what requirements would they need? I didn't do any of the last batch.

My question is what cards should I stock up on to A. make some profit or B. use towards the SBC??

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

am I right in saying the low rated south American cards are pretty much useless or do ppl think there will be a related sbc

• Advertisement

seamie78 wrote: »
    am I right in saying the low rated south American cards are pretty much useless or do ppl think there will be a related sbc

I think there is an SBC for them already up.

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I think there is an SBC for them already up.

found it there now cheers, nothing spectacular from what I see

seamie78 wrote: »

Someone mentioned it in here before but they will probably be required for an Icon Swap SBC so worth having enough for yourself at least.

probably higher rated ones tho

Sorry. Icon Swap Objective. Not SBC. S0 prob a win 6* Squad Battles on World Class with 11* Libertadores / Sudamericana players.

that would make sense might just hold on to them

IS PREMIERSHIP POTM DUE OUT TODAY, it could be the last one this year

and probably no tots players unless EA make a decision to release them now.
    Also no Euro 2020 playesr or SBCs etc.
    There could be a icon swap 4 yet to fill the gaps.

Also hadn't realized that I hadn't enough points for this WL. Ah well..RRD2 was on sale for 60% of so I bought that during the week. Guess I'm hunting bear and fishing this weekend instead :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Blazer wrote: »
    and probably no tots players unless EA make a decision to release them now.
    Also no Euro 2020 playesr or SBCs etc.
    There could be a icon swap 4 yet to fill the gaps.

Also hadn't realized that I hadn't enough points for this WL. Ah well..RRD2 was on sale for 60% of so I bought that during the week. Guess I'm hunting bear and fishing this weekend instead :D

I doubt the WL red picks will be any good next week anyway! Is there anyone left playing?

blaa85 wrote: »
    I doubt the WL red picks will be any good next week anyway! Is there anyone left playing?

just the priemiership. Serie A is behind closed doors isn't it?

• Advertisement

just the priemiership. Serie A is behind closed doors isn't it?

Think Serie A was suspended as well... a number of their players contracted it.

EPL suspending until April at least. And we know that's gonna extend.
    Liverpool fans are losing the plot if they follow the same as Bundesliga and award no trophies, no relegation and current places qualify for Europe.

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/premier-league-suspended-coronavirus-latest

Decided I'd try out Mane's rttf card since he was down to 390k and in my first weekend league match he was one on one and nearly hit the corner flag.

Think I'm just going to sell him on and get gold van dijk and use this:
    fifa.jpg

I'd start at 4-3-3 and sub the left back on so everyone but him and mbabu would be on 10.

At least if I squint I could pretend that Jo is a flashback Firmino to his tots since that's probably as close as I'll get to one. The last non-league sbc for a liverpool player was the trent potm so the last promo liverpool sbc was the re-release of Halloween Milner :(

EPL suspending until April at least. And we know that's gonna extend.
    Liverpool fans are losing the plot if they follow the same as Bundesliga and award no trophies, no relegation and current places qualify for Europe.

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/premier-league-suspended-coronavirus-latest

100%. Lose my **** if after 30 years, we win it comfortably only for the FA to turn around and say “oh wait, nobody wins anything this year.” If they were to cancel the season, at least leave it as is and award based on current position.

I switched back to 424 last night. It was so boring trying out other formations that I was losing the will to live.
    Switched back and suddenly its all good again. I'm going to lose matches but damnit they will be exciting matches.
    My win percentage last year was about 70-80% for WL ..its been 50% this year. BOORRRING....
    Now I need 2 icon wingers or one and a ST in futswaps so I can bring in Rooney..his shooting is unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,762 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

With no football on for the next month and no one wanting to leave the house they really should just release all 24 Swap Tokens this month.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

i'd imagine the weekend league will be busy this weekend with everyone staying home.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Decided I'd try out Mane's rttf card since he was down to 390k and in my first weekend league match he was one on one and nearly hit the corner flag.

Think I'm just going to sell him on and get gold van dijk and use this:
    fifa.jpg

I'd start at 4-3-3 and sub the left back on so everyone but him and mbabu would be on 10.

At least if I squint I could pretend that Jo is a flashback Firmino to his tots since that's probably as close as I'll get to one. The last non-league sbc for a liverpool player was the trent potm so the last promo liverpool sbc was the re-release of Halloween Milner :(

I haven't used Jo yet, what's he like?

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I haven't used Jo yet, what's he like?

I've been using him at cam and find him similar to Socrates' 89 card with a bit worse passing. Definitely better cards available at this point but his 99 strength makes him fun to use.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,762 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Well shít, now what do I do with Ramos

BAS9PNE.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement