Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Just keep refreshing and playing the worst teams it's a pain but I don't know if I'll trade much so need as many of these players as possible incase they come good

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Majority of my squad battles are played on beginner while making a dinner or something else. Score a goal and forget.

Fair play to those who actually play those, rewards are probably worth it long term, but I just can't force meself to do them properly.

I enjoy some free packs while doing nothing :)

It's a sad state of affairs when your watching the Leicester Newcastle game with interest because you got joelinton as the free OTW player...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Keep losing XP earned since I got to level 10 has anyone else got the same problem?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    It's a sad state of affairs when your watching the Leicester Newcastle game with interest because you got joelinton as the free OTW player...

Plays against United next week so good for a goal or two :P

• Advertisement

New sbcs up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Redzer7 wrote:
    Keep losing XP earned since I got to level 10 has anyone else got the same problem?

It's a bug. You never had the higher amount In the first place

RossieMan wrote: »
    It's a bug. You never had the higher amount In the first place

I have though, I've got to level 10 twice now after completing challenges, challenges stay completed but XP goes, anyways 3rd time lucky I used the companion app to claim it after some googling.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭piplip87

Guffy wrote: »
    Think you need to use a different profile. 2nd xbox live membership, pain in the h***

But if anyone has a work around id love to hear it!!

Make the the Xbox your home Xbox through settings. That way Xbox live will work for all accounts on that Xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

wow just did "Hernandez to Bayern" sbc and packed Reus a nice 270k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

12k points down today - Rashford, Pjanic and a handful of 84/83s. Got better from the two advanced hybrid SBCs - 2x IF Kolarov, IF Maddison, IF Willian Jose and Alderwireld.

From division 1 last year to division 7 starting this year too :pac:

12k points down today - Rashford, Pjanic and a handful of 84/83s. Got better from the two advanced hybrid SBCs - 2x IF Kolarov, IF Maddison, IF Willian Jose and Alderwireld.

From division 1 last year to division 7 starting this year too :pac:

Div7 is a nice place to be ;)

wonski wrote: »
    Div7 is a nice place to be ;)

It makes the objectives very easy anyway. Still getting used to the gameplay and defending. Feels very sluggish, but nice. Keepers are a bit dodgy though.

Packed Adama Traore from marquee matchups and sold him for 12.5k. Jesus. 96 pace and that’s all, other stats are average.

Nothing of note in packs, Tadic the best of the bunch, will try complete Dembele tomorrow or something, struggling with a 2 day hangover here so won't even turn the playstation on in my state :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ok, I feel stupid.

I thought the OTw objectives were for Dembele (the Lyon striker) but it’s showing NDombele, the Spurs midfielder? That makes me way more likely to push for it tbh. Not sure if I’ll have the time to dedicate to it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Lets see the current teams lads!

uH5JMoL.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

RossieMan wrote: »
    His first IF will be 83/84 and will be amazing. If he gets an IF that is. His 2nd IF would be 86 and would be worth 200k +. Not sure of your sums?

The problem is the chance of him getting an IF is fairly slim one would imagine given Newcastle's form.

His first IF would be 82 and his second would be 84.

Arciphel wrote: »
    Lets see the current teams lads!

uH5JMoL.jpg

All packed! Thinking of buying Suarez to replace Morata or Inaki Williams/Morales. Not too sure yet though.

D1-C595-A6-D734-4-C85-8955-EE96-BB513-C14.pngfree imagehosting

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

All packed! Thinking of buying Suarez to replace Morata or Inaki Williams/Morales. Not too sure yet though.

Get Morales, he's simply broken. An unreal player in game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Up to 115K with the following players to sell: Zaha, Carvahal, Rodri, IF Nacho, IF Nani, IF Pellegrini, IF Benedetto, IF Abraham, Messi, Arthur

Finished Elite 1 in Squad Battles (just said I'd go all in for it seeing as it's easier to get it this week than any others), so have 6 packs between SB rewards, pre-order packs and SBC rewards.

Still using my original team, but it's not really good enough for Rivals but strugging to find 3 or 4 attacking players that I want to use that don't cost the earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Did half of one of the advanced sbcs and got nothing in the packs.

Today my luck turned around though.

Pre-order pack: Lucas Moura who goes for 50k and also hiding in the pack was davinson sanchez who goes for 40k.

Elite 1 squad battles: 85 rated carvajal, 85 rated ligue 1 gk, discard IF and my first walkout of the year with 89 rated Koulibally.

Including the 30k and the consumables I made around 200k so that was definitely worth it.

Definitely won't have enough points to qualify for the first weekend league so I'm going to hold off building a team for a while in the hopes I'll be able to afford 87 barnes soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Been doing really well trading at the start of this year, managed to get about 400k and built this team (was enjoying the NIF Lewandowski so I caved and went for the POTM). Team starts out in this form just for chemistry but immediately switches to the 352:

Screenshot-2019-09-30-at-13-45-07.pngScreenshot-2019-09-30-at-13-45-47.png

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Bloody hell lads I don't know how ye do it, I'm rockin a 78 team with Neil Maupay up front and 19k coins and ye have teams like that with 100s of thousands of coins to spend and trade with.
    Honestly I'm not jealous 😂

Since I don't want to spend too long with trading I'm going to spend my 70k or so left over on IF's near discard and see how I go.

A few big paydays and ill be happy out

Bloody hell lads I don't know how ye do it, I'm rockin a 78 team with Neil Maupay up front and 19k coins and ye have teams like that with 100s of thousands of coins to spend and trade with.
    Honestly I'm not jealous 😂

Nice and easy tip for you if you want to get into trading - have a look at non-rare golds that are expensive and used in SBCs e.g. Charlie Austin, Mariano, Renato Augusto, Valbeuna etc.

People often don’t realise they go for a nice amount and list them up for cheap BIN or open bid. Snipe or bid on a few, you might only get 500 coins profit per card, but get 10 of them and that’s an easy 5k.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Since I don't want to spend too long with trading I'm going to spend my 70k or so left over on IF's near discard and see how I go.

A few big paydays and ill be happy out

Be careful with this TOTW. There's going to be a huge amount of supply of this weeks TOTW, because general release was Friday so everyone who just got the game is opening packs. Also, people who had early access are still opening packs because of OTWs.

Make sure you go for good players with good nations/leagues - even better if the card itself is useful. Also, make sure you can afford to be without the coins you've invested for a couple of weeks. Just looking at the IFs I invested in last week, some haven't gone up at all. Pellegrini looks like he has actually gone down which is very strange - popular nation, popular league, very usable card...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭correction

b0K0sg5.jpg

This is the team I''m running at the minute. It plays very well for me. Allan and Goretzka are ideal as the deep 2, both quick and strong with good all round stats. Reus and Werner are super dangerous and great finishers, while Gnabry and Costa provide a good outlet. Kimmich feels quite fast with a shadow on too.

v3ttel wrote: »
    Be careful with this TOTW. There's going to be a huge amount of supply of this weeks TOTW, because general release was Friday so everyone who just got the game is opening packs. Also, people who had early access are still opening packs because of OTWs.

Make sure you go for good players with good nations/leagues - even better if the card itself is useful. Also, make sure you can afford to be without the coins you've invested for a couple of weeks. Just looking at the IFs I invested in last week, some haven't gone up at all. Pellegrini looks like he has actually gone down which is very strange - popular nation, popular league, very usable card...

Ah shag it I've already gone in at caputo... Max cost was 10k coins though so be grand!

Yeah I'm happy enough with my squad at the moment so not too worried about the coins being held up

• Advertisement

After I wrote that I logged into the app to relist... Sold a caputo for 14k so happy days ha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement