Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Given how much the majority hate playing squad battles it’s easy double on on the Brazil and liga nos objective as so many Brazilians in liga nos

Just start 11 Brazilians from liga nos on legendary and sub on your 3 best players straight after kick off and hey presto, you’ll be completing 2 squad battle objectives in 1 go.

seeing this after completing the brazil & liga nos objectives separately :(

Do fut champs games also count towards rivals wins?

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

I've searched for 3 games today while going for objectives, 3 instant quits.

Was the same yesterday!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

cintec wrote: »
    seeing this after completing the brazil & liga nos objectives separately :(

Do fut champs games also count towards rivals wins?

No unfortunately not.

But you can double up on other rivals objectives, when you’re doing one of the leagues, say premier league just start with 11 prem first owners instead of 9 and it’ll cover the premier league one and the 11 first owner wins.
    (Just go with whichever of the leagues you have 11 good first owners, remembering you can sub out 3 players straight away)

Similarly, if you have enough (9) first owner ucl cards from one league you can put in 11 ucl cards and get the league done at the same time.
    So say for example, use a la liga team with 11 ucl cards (9 have to be first owner) and it covers the la liga and ucl objectives in one go.
    Rttf cards count as ucl cards also.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,762 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

:o

9zYf6vL.png

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Reds this week won't be TOTW picks, due to the spate of cancelled leagues. Not announced what yet though.

• Advertisement

:eek:

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Turned on fifa 19 earlier when I read about weekend league for it next weekend. I'm not gonna get anywhere near the team I had last year unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Not till tots anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

9-8 now.

So many frustrating games this weekend. Lost two where potm Ben Yedder just continued after getting standing tackled by my van dijk. Also rage quit a game at 1-1 after I cut him open with passing to score and he equalizes straight away by just running into my center back.

Sold all my Lo Celsos for 1300 profit each so back up to 300k with nothing to spend it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Played about 6 games of rivals today going for the first icon swap (PL squad). Won one, drew two, lost two and had one quit immediately... conceded a scissors kick half volley to a 46 shooting CB.

Even with moments Rush at the end of the struggle, I’m not going to bother :pac: I’ll do SBCs but cba playing the game.

• Advertisement

4 WL wins and I've got my 9 tokens for the pack

Welp, that wasn't worth it

bpTIOxI.png

Welp, that wasn't worth it

bpTIOxI.png

Ouch, that’s the fear! Who are you going with from remaining tokens?

Nobody really appeals to me in the first batch of tokens so I'm gonna splash it on the prime pack as well.
    Probably get Klose/Nagata anyway.

Think I’ll go with moments cannavaro myself, the pack plus Mid Maldini is tempting but I know I’d probably just get a laudrup, Lehman type player who I’d have no use for and while Maldini is decent, he seems a bit off moments cannavaro.

Either way, absolutely nothing to excite me, same as zanetti from batch 1 and Essien from batch 2.

Would really struggle to see myself getting fifa 21 if they keep the icon swaps format.

Cannavaro does look amazing but there's no way I'd hold out for that long. 40 days for the next set of tokens. Meh.
    EA should have done prime icons for this version and then for icon swaps 4 do moments cards. Cut the season to 40 days and released them all the challenges in one go for both seasons.
    But nope...lets have people grinding for next 40 days and then afterwards when we've nothing to grind for because all the leagues have stopped playing..useless twats.

Blazer wrote: »
    Cannavaro does look amazing but there's no way I'd hold out for that long. 40 days for the next set of tokens. Meh.
    EA should have done prime icons for this version and then for icon swaps 4 do moments cards. Cut the season to 40 days and released them all the challenges in one go for both seasons.
    But nope...lets have people grinding for next 40 days and then afterwards when we've nothing to grind for because all the leagues have stopped playing..useless twats.

Yeah it’s annoying waiting but personally I’d rather get 1 good icon card in 40 days than a poorer one now and another poorer one in 40 days.
    At least with zanetti and Essien, as underwhelming as they were, they both still make my team where as the likes of okocha, pep etc have passed their sell by date :D
    If anyone is still using them it’s probably mainly for chemistry.

I could still be tempted by the pack and Maldini though as someone has to get lucky with a R9, cryuff, Eusebio etc.

Yeah Maldini and a pack wouldn't be too bad...unless you got his prime lol :D

Yeah Maldini and a pack wouldn't be too bad...unless you got his prime lol :D

:D I’d take that.

Yeah I'm taking Maldini.

Did the pack for every set of Swaps and the value of my 3 players doesn't even add up to 1m

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Went from 9-8 to 13-9. Had 5 wins before the icon swaps came out so need to go 4-4 to get the swap token which will be hard as I'm due another losing streak.

Going to get Dalglish/Rush from icon swaps and buy whichever one is cheaper when I get the tokens. Have 8 tokens left so going to get PIM Litmanen since technically he's a Liverpool icon as he's an icon that played for Liverpool :pac:

Been playing a lot of people who go 4-2-3-1 and end up with less than 45% possession by the end of the game. Not sure how they can stay awake doing it since it's so boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Playing my first weekend league of fifa 20 as had Friday off. not finding it to toxic on 16-10. Any idea what will be giving as red picks this week

Apparently EA are enabling weekend mode for Fifa19 this weekend or next weekend...wtf like?

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Apparently EA are enabling weekend mode for Fifa19 this weekend or next weekend...wtf like?

I take that as a good thing with what is going on at the mo a lot of people with not much to do and be something for people who didn't buy fifa 20 to play nxt weekend

gotthebug wrote: »
    I take that as a good thing with what is going on at the mo a lot of people with not much to do and be something for people who didn't buy fifa 20 to play nxt weekend

yeah...but can you imagine the server lag for WL mode ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,963 ✭✭✭Liamalone

How do you qualify? :D

Liamalone wrote: »
    How do you qualify? :D

ssame as always..qualfify by winning rival matches :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,963 ✭✭✭Liamalone

ssame as always..qualfify by winning rival matches :D

Balls to that craic lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Does anyone know if MBabu’s RTTF card works for the UCL icon swaps objective?

Just won a game with him and it didn’t count, the only other player that’s the odd one out is Sabitzer’s MOTM card.

• Advertisement

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Does anyone know if MBabu’s RTTF card works for the UCL icon swaps objective?

Just won a game with him and it didn’t count, the only other player that’s the odd one out is Sabitzer’s MOTM card.

Now it won’t, ucl card are the blue ones. Same base rating as their nif card.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement