Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Blazer wrote: »
    Now it won’t, ucl card are the blue ones. Same base rating as their nif card.

No, all rttf and totgs cards work also.
    I’m guessing it was the motm card that was the odd one out so.
    I completed the ucl part and used rttf cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Got to 14 wins with 6 games left. Won 5 games before 6 on Friday so needed 3 more for the token.

Go 3 up in my next match and the guy quits at half time, I go to start the next match and what do I notice ? 14 wins 6 games remaining. It didn't count the quit as a win :mad:

Anyway, the tokens are going nowhere and my tradepile is empty so it's definitely time for a week or two break.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Took out MBabu and won a game and it didn’t count. MOTM is the next to go. I wouldn’t mind but he’s banging in the goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

got 12 wins with 9 games remaining I wish I hadn't left all my games until Sunday :(

5 icon swap tokens done thinking of doing the prime pack but don't want some of the useless icons.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Just got a fifa 20 to pass the time in the next few weeks! Any tips for starting FUT? I played consistantly through college and after but stopped then, seems to be loads more features now though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Just played a game of FIFA 19 there... must admit, a lot of fun using the god squads again. Played only one game though, the fella started time wasting in the corner flag after 70 mins being 3-2 up :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

This thread on Reddit is turning me off the prime icon pack.
    Think I’ll go for Cannavaro or Bergkamp instead.
    Screw it. I’d played with moments Petit and it’s an end game card imo. Will get him instead.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/fj1s5c/results_from_48_prime_icon_packs/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

This thread on Reddit is turning me off the prime icon pack.
    Think I’ll go for Cannavaro or Bergkamp instead.
    Screw it. I’d played with moments Petit and it’s an end game card imo. Will get him instead.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/fj1s5c/results_from_48_prime_icon_packs/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I know the pack luck is awful, but the choices aren’t that good either. For 9 tokens I’ll probably take the risk and then go for Maldini or Laudrup.

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I know the pack luck is awful, but the choices aren’t that good either. For 9 tokens I’ll probably take the risk and then go for Maldini or Laudrup.

Yep. For me I’m going for Gattuso who’s an improvement over my baby Guardiola.
    Then I have a choice of Rush/Daglish/Bergkamp.

90 rated bruno fernandes potm sbc up.
    Requires
    1 x 85 squad
    2 x 86 squads
    2 x 87 squads

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    90 rated bruno fernandes potm sbc up.
    Requires
    1 x 85 squad
    2 x 86 squads
    2 x 87 squads

Jesus, futbin says it'll cost 800k. :(

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Jesus, futbin says it'll cost 800k. :(

Just buy his winter refresh one for 600k.
    Basically same card.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,963 ✭✭✭Liamalone

ssame as always..qualfify by winning rival matches :D

Seems I already had 2000 points sitting!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

An option to have Maradona is always tempting but think I will go for Moments Cannavaro. Would mean I could upgrade Alisson to Ter Stegen and have him on full chem as well.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I’d say I’ll do the Bruno SBC.

With the lockdowns, trading has been good, I have 2.8m to spend with very little motivation to play, and I’ve been saving high rated cards for ages for this. As a United fan, I will probably be using him for the rest of the games life too.

Christ you’d know the school kids are all on. Every replay being watched etc. I did a friendly to unlock the silver objectives and scored with Aouor in the 2nd min after the guy had scored in mystery ball and watched the whole damn replay.
    Put the controller down , had a shower and complete 2 passes out of a 3 pass shave before the guy quit at the 80thmin.
    Game time below lol. Hopefully he’ll think twice before doing it again
    4786-A957-0-FFD-42-BD-9-F6-B-DAE754-A21860.png

• Registered Users Posts: 19,762 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Remember a week ago when Riquelme was released and there was speculation about what other South American Icons would be added and then it was literally just him.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Lads, decided to do the icon swaps for the first but I have rinsed club of most cards and have f all bundes and ligue 1 cards, if I buy fresh cards do they count?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Lads, decided to do the icon swaps for the first but I have rinsed club of most cards and have f all bundes and ligue 1 cards, if I buy fresh cards do they count?

9 of them have to be First Owned. Which means you have to have packed them. Then the other 2 can be bought / non-league specific.

Been using PIM Maldini and not impressed with him at all. If I go for the prime pack it leaves me getting him or lesser cards.
    Whereas if I go for Gattuso it allows me Bergkamp.
    But the temptation of a prime pack even though I‘ll get the crappiest card out there.

• Advertisement

Frisbee wrote:
    9 of them have to be First Owned. Which means you have to have packed them. Then the other 2 can be bought / non-league specific.

So I can't do those leagues.
    Sake

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

So I can't do those leagues.
    Sake

Save yourself from the stress anyway :D

Save yourself from the stress anyway

Haha true in fairness.
    Pissed true the prem and Liga team with bog standard teams though

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Anyone completed the Conmebol icon swap objective is it just players from Conmebol Libertadores & Sudamericana or does it also include the CONMEBOL Libertadores special cards.

Thinking of doing the icon pack for 9 tokens, getting Laudrup for 9 and then I could have 6 left over and get Litmanen.

cintec wrote: »
    Anyone completed the Conmebol icon swap objective is it just players from Conmebol Libertadores & Sudamericana or does it also include the CONMEBOL Libertadores special cards.

Any of the black cards work. I've completed it with a mix of Libertadores and Sudamericana cards.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Been using PIM Maldini and not impressed with him at all. If I go for the prime pack it leaves me getting him or lesser cards.
    Whereas if I go for Gattuso it allows me Bergkamp.
    But the temptation of a prime pack even though I‘ll get the crappiest card out there.

I'm aiming for Gattuso and Bergkamp myself.

I enjoyed the brief time I had with both, and they'd fill positions I don't have icons in currently.

Japanese squad coming along nicely...
    87731435-6448-4601-9-B04-2-EA738-E8-E8-D5.jpg

Who woulda thought it’d be a daily sbc that would eventually clear my unassigned,
    Alcacer flew with that one that required 11 nations and one club.

It was a long hold but reckon I made about 3.5 mil from the unassigned players.

Went shopping this evening, spending a total of 6.2 million today on headliners Neymar and toty kante.

Neymar down a bit as most dynamic cards are with possibly no more football this season.

Here’s me now, still hoping for that pogba sbc :D

Plays 4-1-2-1-2 in game

BC45-FF42-B8-F5-47-FD-A4-B7-DA7-BA6-E5-DC96.jpg

• Advertisement

That’s a fair tasty team.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement