Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Blazer wrote: »
    That’s a fair tasty team.

Thanks, I’ll still only get my 17 wl wins though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

The price of the MLS SBC skyrocketed with the OPara card they added to it.
    I had been repeating it as 99.5% of cards could be got for discard price.
    Had a load in my club and made a killing, but probably won't complete it again as its gone so high!

Possibly the best CB other than TOTY VVD if you have enough legends to fit him in.
    On sentinel chemistry he is 96 rated:

86 acceleration
    96 sprint speed
    97 agility
    95 reactions
    90 interceptions
    99 heading
    94 defensive awareness
    99 standing tackle
    98 sliding tackle
    99 jumping
    99 strength
    99 aggression

If the price drops again I might be tempted, absolutely obscene card.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Who woulda thought it’d be a daily sbc that would eventually clear my unassigned,
    Alcacer flew with that one that required 11 nations and one club.

It was a long hold but reckon I made about 3.5 mil from the unassigned players.

Went shopping this evening, spending a total of 6.2 million today on headliners Neymar and toty kante.

Neymar down a bit as most dynamic cards are with possibly no more football this season.

Here’s me now, still hoping for that pogba sbc :D

Plays 4-1-2-1-2 in game

BC45-FF42-B8-F5-47-FD-A4-B7-DA7-BA6-E5-DC96.jpg

How much did he go for? Mine aren’t selling at all.

Also, the UCL objective for icon swaps is awful. If I see anyone with a full squad I’m going to score an OG, quit and give them the win.

I came up against so many bronze self relegators that just quit and wouldn’t give me the win. One guy even passed it back to his keeper and went to walk it in and then last second walked out for a corner and quit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Got roped back into FIFA again, so decided to give the swaps another chance. PL wasn’t doing too well with 1 win in 8, so switched it up and went La Liga. First game, 3-1 down in the 80th min.. sub on Osimhen in a last ditch effort. Managed to win it 4-3 in the end with Odegaard grabbing his hat trick in the 92nd min. Delighted!

The other fella was going mad with his celebrations, running to the halfway line etc with his “god squad”.. felt good to get the win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,963 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Fired up Fifa 19 due to the incoming WL, had 6 packs sitting, 90 Lewandoski, two Informs and a partridge a pear tree.

Pack luck eh?

Started playing Fortnite, I likes. Nuff said.

Mr Moon wrote: »
    How much did he go for? Mine aren’t selling at all.

After the sbc came out he was selling between 4 and 4.5 on ps4, he started to drop again then but I cleared mine.

R00ster wrote: »
    Had a load in my club and made a killing, but probably won't complete it again as its gone so high!

Possibly the best CB other than TOTY VVD if you have enough legends to fit him in.

86 acceleration
    96 sprint speed
    97 agility
    95 reactions
    90 interceptions
    99 heading
    94 defensive awareness
    99 standing tackle
    98 sliding tackle
    99 jumping
    99 strength
    99 aggression

Cheers for heads up on this, got it done before the price fixers manipulate it, only cost 40k from cards I already had and selling what I packed.

I’ll be able to get him in on full chem when I get cannavaro.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,963 ✭✭✭Liamalone

R00ster wrote: »

86 acceleration
    96 sprint speed
    97 agility
    95 reactions
    90 interceptions
    99 heading
    94 defensive awareness
    99 standing tackle
    98 sliding tackle
    99 jumping
    99 strength
    99 aggression

He's no Micheal Keane tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

4.7gb update out. Had just started a rivals game but luckily the goal who had a bronze team scored an own goal and gave me the match. I just had enough time to register lique1 challenge as complete and then it went down on me. Phew!!

• Advertisement

We might not see totw again for a bit, worth picking up a couple of the likes of 84 dolberg who is at discard price or the 84 Spanish keeper at 12k.

Or for those with a few more coins to spare, 89 IF parejo is 49k, the cheapest 89 base on market is 45k so def worth finding one into club.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Cheers for heads up on this, got it done before the price fixers manipulate it, only cost 40k from cards I already had and selling what I packed.

I’ll be able to get him in on full chem when I get cannavaro.

I'm very tempted, but I wouldn't the funds yet to fit him in.
    I'm loath to take scream pique out as well, a loyal servant :D Would also have to downgrade on Rttf alba and TOTY Alisson. I know he gets a load of stick on here, but his 70 speed makes a huge difference on one on ones.

I've a fairly good idea what cards will get price locked from doing it so often,so I'll snap them up now and come back to it later.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Do UCL TOTT and UCL RTTF cards work for “The Champions” objective ? Or do you have to use just the basic UCL cards ?

GavK wrote: »
    Do UCL TOTT and UCL RTTF cards work for “The Champions” objective ? Or do you have to use just the basic UCL cards ?

They 100% work, used totgs Martinez and cuadrado in mine.
    Also seen people on reddit say Europa league rttf cards count but can’t confirm that one.

Wish there was some way to combat those that have a full bronze squad and quit immediately to derank.... don’t even give the win either the rats :pac: came up against three in a row and just closed the game after

GavK wrote: »

Only cards that don’t work are the MOTM ones. I used RTTF MBabu for mine, found out the hard way that MOTM cards don’t work. It’s a nasty challenge if you don’t go buying them.

Wish there was some way to combat those that have a full bronze squad and quit immediately to derank.... don’t even give the win either the rats :pac: came up against three in a row and just closed the game after

Thing that bugs me most about that is it counts as a game for me, uses up a game if using a loan player and I had Neymar’s debut robbed off me too.
    I always like trying to get a debut goal from new players.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

I got 3 today but 2 gave me the win which was great.

I'm 2 wins away from the prime icon pack still not sure if I want to get it. The dream of a big player is tempting.

I’m two wins away from all 12 icon players. I’ll probably waste 9 of them later... watch this space and be ready to laugh at me!

Thing that bugs me most about that is it counts as a game for me, uses up a game if using a loan player and I had Neymar’s debut robbed off me too.
    I always like trying to get a debut goal from new players.

Same for me.. ruins my players’ records which always annoys me :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Well I got my prime Icon not sure if i'm happy.

20200317-165358.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

cintec wrote: »
    I got 3 today but 2 gave me the win which was great.

This is where I hate the community. Why don't we see more of that?

I get why people want to get demoted, but why not give the other guys some wins along the way too. It takes all of 10 seconds extra to pop in an own goal, and would boost community spirit massively if we could help each other like that.

85 rated SBC for special Irish pick.
    Long , McGeady or Coleman.
    McGeady doesn’t look bad at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Looks decent enough, but my expectations are low with EA.
    There’s a few Irish golds being sold at least

Packed another untradeable Ter Stegen :pac: no idea what to do with him... no interesting SBCs atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

If it was repeatable, I'd have done all 3.

Yep all those lovely prime packs rewards have definitely put me off it. Only one more card needed for Gattuso and then canter along completing the rest is over the next few weeks for Bergkamp.

Yep all those lovely prime packs rewards have definitely put me off it. Only one more card needed for Gattuso and then canter along completing the rest is over the next few weeks for Bergkamp.

Same as that, decided to skip it, just look at the results here of 48 packs.

I know some people will get lucky with a R9 or Gullit but you’d have to be very very lucky.

I’ll hold on for cannavaro, 11 tokens collected now, I’ll get the fit champions one at the weekend

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/fj1s5c/results_from_48_prime_icon_packs/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Packed another untradeable Ter Stegen :pac: no idea what to do with him... no interesting SBCs atm.

Got Ramos. Same boat, already had him. Have to figure out where to put him.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Got Ramos. Same boat, already had him. Have to figure out where to put him.

Packed Ramos and Busquets in the same pack the other day as well :pac: very handy for the icon obj tho. Hope a decent Liverpool SBC will be out soon to throw my club into.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement