Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

That’s some team Osmosis.
    I wish I had more patience for trading.
    I’m was going to buy all the 87-88 cheapest 2 weeks ago and I would have made millions in profit if I had just the patience to wait.
    Next time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,760 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

A kit SBC lol

A kit SBC lol

****in ridiculous.

Blazer wrote: »
    ****in ridiculous.

I'm getting on board with the theory that the last week of content is just stuff from the "unused SBCs" pile. Mid Icon SBC, 87 Muriel, and 87 Young all seem like November-January content.

I'm getting on board with the theory that the last week of content is just stuff from the "unused SBCs" pile. Mid Icon SBC, 87 Muriel, and 87 Young all seem like November-January content.

What they should do is release moment icon SBCs and let people grind towards them for the remainder of the season.
    Nothing ridiculous priced but give people a chance to grind a R9 or Eusebio.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

i'd really like something along the lines of the Daniel James Osimhen objectives.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

EA offices been shut down due to coronavirus so I don’t think any of that kind of content will be coming :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

EA offices been shut down due to coronavirus so I don’t think any of that kind of content will be coming :pac:

Sure they can think from home ;)

Phone a friend when stuck.

wonski wrote: »
    Sure they can think from home ;)

Phone a friend when stuck.

I wish that were the case... but they can’t even drop some good content when they’re in the office never mind at home :pac:

Hell 80k people from my company are working from home and we’re flying it.
    No excuse for EA not to provide extra content or even just basic content.

• Advertisement

Hell 80k people from my company are working from home and we’re flying it.
    No excuse for EA not to provide extra content or even just basic content.

Oh 100%. Anything grindable would’ve kept people happy. Instead, we’re all off to play COD:Warzone :pac:

They released an objective a few days ago giving a 50k pack for 20 wins, why not extend that? 40 wins for 100k pack, 60 for a TOTW pack, 80 for a OTW pack... something like that. that'd keep people playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

They released an objective a few days ago giving a 50k pack for 20 wins, why not extend that? 40 wins for 100k pack, 60 for a TOTW pack, 80 for a OTW pack... something like that. that'd keep people playing.

LOL. 60 wins for a totw pack.

Good luck with that. Which one is your top pick???

People keep playing.

An 85 and 84 in the twitch prime pack... not bad for free stuff. Seen other people packing CR7 etc in them.. also seen a lot of good packs for the mid icon SBC! Eusebio, R9 and Dinho everywhere... tempting me :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

An 85 and 84 in the twitch prime pack... not bad for free stuff. Seen other people packing CR7 etc in them.. also seen a lot of good packs for the mid icon SBC! Eusebio, R9 and Dinho everywhere... tempting me :pac:

Still haven't gotten this sorted for yet :(

I’m trying to resist it as well but sure why not. I’ll barely be using my main team for another. Month anyway with fut swaps

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Don't saw the pack opening and did it got lehmann

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭baldshin

Chiellini for my player pick in the free Twitch pack, not bad!

I’m trying to resist it as well but sure why not. I’ll barely be using my main team for another. Month anyway with fut swaps

It’s tough... I’ve still got a lot of fodder and packed Courtois yesterday from the 82-88 upgrades. Very tempting.

So cleared out my fodder and subs and put it into the mid icon sbc.
    Got Essien. He’s better than Guardiola so slots right in but I would still call that a loss...or maybe evens.

• Advertisement

Essien's one of those where his Mid looks worse than his Base, tho his Base is great so I'm sure the Mid is at least good.

Think I’m set on Dalglish now... changed my mind from Rush :pac: 4* skills and the ability to play CAM works well for the squad I’m going for... might allow me to play CR7 up top in a 4231 and the Thorsby milestone card at CDM too.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Think I’m set on Dalglish now... changed my mind from Rush 4* skills and the ability to play CAM works well for the squad I’m going for... might allow me to play CR7 up top in a 4231 and the Thorsby milestone card at CDM too.

That Thorsby card is very good

3-DDA8-E29-32-B8-49-A1-A35-F-61-C38424-EC4-C.jpg

I beg to differ, I’m going to build a team around him. This is playing Div 5 Fifa.

Looks a quality CDM tbf. Links are a bit **** but at least I can link him to Odegaard.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

It's 24 tokens, right?

So I think I'm going to go for Pack, Gattuso, and then if I can be bothered to finish all the squad battles, grab Trezeguet. Thatr's 9 + 7 + 7, right? So, 23?

While Bergkamp looks interesting, I just can't be arsed with all the squad battles and stuff. I'd say it's more likely I'll just do the pack and Gattuso. Roll the dice and see who I get. I've not really taken any gamble like that this year, and I've hit a point where the only motivation I have right now is getting that Storyline Fred. So rather than lock myself in to an Icon striker right before TOTY kicks off, I can see if I can pack someone decent.

(See y'all tonight when I get Schmichael....)

Lord TSC wrote: »
    It's 24 tokens, right?

So I think I'm going to go for Pack, Gattuso, and then if I can be bothered to finish all the squad battles, grab Trezeguet. Thatr's 9 + 7 + 7, right? So, 23?

While Bergkamp looks interesting, I just can't be arsed with all the squad battles and stuff. I'd say it's more likely I'll just do the pack and Gattuso. Roll the dice and see who I get. I've not really taken any gamble like that this year, and I've hit a point where the only motivation I have right now is getting that Storyline Fred. So rather than lock myself in to an Icon striker right before TOTY kicks off, I can see if I can pack someone decent.

(See y'all tonight when I get Schmichael....)

I'm leaning towards going for Gattuso also, he looks immense!!

Good luck with the icon pack!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

I just looked and I have 7 tokens - not sure how I managed that plus 1 more win needed from the Lique 1 rivals challenge.

Gattuso seems to be getting a lot of love and I have a Serie A team he would fit in well. What chem style would people suggest for him?

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

I took the pack and got Drogba and he has a good return in rivals so far, I think I will get Kaka to play as a CAM in 4-1-2-1-2(2)

• Advertisement

Boulders8 wrote: »
    I just looked and I have 7 tokens - not sure how I managed that plus 1 more win needed from the Lique 1 rivals challenge.

Gattuso seems to be getting a lot of love and I have a Serie A team he would fit in well. What chem style would people suggest for him?

Deffo something to get his pace up, maybe catalyst as that increases his passing which would be handy also.

Stay away from a shadow as his defence doesn't need to be touched.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement