Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Didn't pack much in SBC rewards other than Vardy. Was surprised to see he sells for 30k but I'm going to use him to tick off the EPL goals Ndomebele objective first. Trading has been slow enough for me the past two days, either I've missed some trend or people are spend their coins on the OTW packs?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Apparently UCL cards are expected tomorrow and its working differently this year. Seems like the UCL cards will have the same stats as their base gold cards. Doesn't seem to be much info on how it works though.

I think I'm going to flog any UCL players today, except Messi. Have a feeling they might drop if there is no incentive to buy their normal gold card over their "cool" blue card.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Won the draft the other day, not even an 81+ from my packs, got bounced in the first round today...

giphy.gif

:p

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Me: I'm not going to get into IF trading.

Also Me:

R84rpiL.png

Only had one, and he sold on the second cycle :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Surely that's got to a coin buying bot fecking up? Nobody is that stupid to buy him almost 30k over.

I don't understand the trading market at all, it makes no sense.

• Advertisement

My personal theory is that it's a lazy buyer, who has 40-45k and rather than go on Futbin to research a specific player, he just went into the filters and said "I want a player priced around 40k".

Up pops Maddison, and they go "Yeah, sounds good!" and grabs it.

So, I put him at 41k, so that anyone who searches for a player at a minimum price range for 40k will see him, while drowning out all the others who arre round the 23k mark right now.

I think a lot of those sales come from people who search the market through the squad menu where you don't have as many filters.

Seems UCL cards are in packs accidently.

Wonder if they'll be as profitable this year.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Seems UCL cards are in packs accidently.

Wonder if they'll be as profitable this year.

And currently any OTW that also has a UCL card has been replaced in packs with their UCL version :rolleyes:

*That sad moment when you realise that United don't have any CL players this year, so you won't be able to catch lazy United fans with overpriced cards*

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

And currently any OTW that also has a UCL card has been replaced in packs with their UCL version :rolleyes:

Also Informs replaced with UCL cards, like TAA :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Beat a guy 9-2 today and Morales scored 7... a lot of fun. Also 7/10 on the midfielder assists for OTW Ndombele and then complete! He’ll fit perfect in my team too.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭oleard1987

What is the best way to make coins fast ,not talking massive coins ,just maybe to get me 20-30k as my squad is terrible and i am coming across some beast squads at the moment but i have terrible players

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Packed Kanté from the Wan-Bissaka sbc. Delighted with that, my first big pull of FIFA 20.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

oleard1987 wrote: »
    What is the best way to make coins fast ,not talking massive coins ,just maybe to get me 20-30k as my squad is terrible and i am coming across some beast squads at the moment but i have terrible players

Do all the basic / advanced sbcs. Spent far too long doing them last week, and some are a pain, but I've a squad worth 400k from selling everything then. Barely got to play the game over the weekend while doing them, but I was getting destroyed before that.

Check futbin for an idea on what to use, but try use different players as the ones listed there are going to be pricey.

Edit - avoid epl for now, far too pricey. You can get Douglas Costa and Cuadrado on your wings for a combined 30k if you go serie A, both 5 star skills. Won every game last night, although I did start off in Div 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Nainggolan is pretty good as cm for 16k, too if you are running serie a team.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

wonski wrote: »

Nainggolan is 16k?!? I’ve had him sat on my bench as a super sub, didn’t know he’s 16k :pac: just sold him on now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

wonski wrote: »

I’m using him at cdm for mine, he’s cheap at that price.

Got the 4 world class squad battle matches done. Was nowhere near as bad as I had worried, though did use some tactics on Reddit to help. Also really helps you can spam refresh your opponants; just focused on getting 4 matches against **** teams.

Still have the rivals stuff to do though. That "finesse shot with a debutant" one looks like it will have potential to be awkward too....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Got the 4 world class squad battle matches done. Was nowhere near as bad as I had worried, though did use some tactics on Reddit to help. Also really helps you can spam refresh your opponants; just focused on getting 4 matches against **** teams.

Still have the rivals stuff to do though. That "finesse shot with a debutant" one looks like it will have potential to be awkward too....

Try combine as much of the objectives together.

For the rivals matches I just fired together a ligue 1 frontline and had 2 French players in my starting 11, as soon as I got 2 goals with ligue 1 players I subbed on premier league strikers.

So I was doing the 2 goals with a ligue 1 player, assist with a midfielder, win a match with 2 French players and win a match with a goal scored by a premier league player all in one go

Anyone redeeming for weekend league? I'm only around 800 points so It'll probably be a few weeks before I enter.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Anyone redeeming for weekend league? I'm only around 800 points so It'll probably be a few weeks before I enter.

Yeah I’ll be entering, up to 1900 points so will have enough to qualify this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Yeah I’ll be entering, up to 1900 points so will have enough to qualify this weekend

We’ll have Friday night as well to qualify right? In 19, they changed the qualifying entry deadline.

We’ll have Friday night as well to qualify right? In 19, they changed the qualifying entry deadline.

Yeah I’d assume they kept that, you can redeem qualification until 7am Saturday morning I’d say

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Try combine as much of the objectives together.

For the rivals matches I just fired together a ligue 1 frontline and had 2 French players in my starting 11, as soon as I got 2 goals with ligue 1 players I subbed on premier league strikers.

So I was doing the 2 goals with a ligue 1 player, assist with a midfielder, win a match with 2 French players and win a match with a goal scored by a premier league player all in one go

Yeah, have cobbled together a team now. Memphis and Cavaini up front, DiMaria and Thauvan on the wings, Veratti and Aouar. Gonna try and get it done tomorrow.

From the 3 packs from the UCL match ups I got OTW De Ligt, OTW Sarabia, Alex Telles and Skrinar :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Redzer7 wrote: »
    From the 3 packs from the UCL match ups I got OTW De Ligt, OTW Sarabia, Alex Telles and Skrinar :D

My best player was James Milner.

I got Granero :o

• Advertisement

Bayern players going for 10k minimum so not bothered to complete it, since I have none :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement