Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Lord TSC wrote: »
    It's 24 tokens, right?

So I think I'm going to go for Pack, Gattuso, and then if I can be bothered to finish all the squad battles, grab Trezeguet. Thatr's 9 + 7 + 7, right? So, 23?

While Bergkamp looks interesting, I just can't be arsed with all the squad battles and stuff. I'd say it's more likely I'll just do the pack and Gattuso. Roll the dice and see who I get. I've not really taken any gamble like that this year, and I've hit a point where the only motivation I have right now is getting that Storyline Fred. So rather than lock myself in to an Icon striker right before TOTY kicks off, I can see if I can pack someone decent.

(See y'all tonight when I get Schmichael....)

Started doing the glitch in SB where the opponent stops playing, so it’s not too bad every morning before work.. play for a couple mins to go 1-0 up and just afk the rest.. 2 swaps done, 4/5 for another and then 0/5 for the last. All that will be left after is WL cos I’m not gonna touch that UCL one :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Started doing the glitch in SB where the opponent stops playing, so it’s not too bad every morning before work.. play for a couple mins to go 1-0 up and just afk the rest.. 2 swaps done, 4/5 for another and then 0/5 for the last. All that will be left after is WL cos I’m not gonna touch that UCL one :pac:

I'm 4/5 with the UCL one.

Its hilarious though, cause I'm using all these awful off-chem 80 rated players, and can see the frustration at the handicapping people are having to deal with. Bloody Polluson and Sabitzer tearing everyone apart :pac:

I have the NOS one done, but nothing towards the other squad battle guys. I did NoS along with some other objectives for Fred, so it wasn't too bad. If they add more next week that involve squad battles, I'll grind out a few more.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I've all of them done bar the Weekend League one and I'm 3/5 on the UCL one. Prob won't be doing the WL one as don't know when I will get a chance to play but should have 11 of this batch done at a minimum.

Hoping there is a decent FUT Birthday Objective Player to work towards over the week as well.

I'm 4/5 with the UCL one.

Its hilarious though, cause I'm using all these awful off-chem 80 rated players, and can see the frustration at the handicapping people are having to deal with. Bloody Polluson and Sabitzer tearing everyone apart :pac:

I have the NOS one done, but nothing towards the other squad battle guys. I did NoS along with some other objectives for Fred, so it wasn't too bad. If they add more next week that involve squad battles, I'll grind out a few more.

Jesus, might have to give that a shot so :pac: I think I could put together a half decent La Liga side.

Yeah, combining the Nos and Brazilian ones were very handy for me... the less grind, the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

This totw looks a little better than last week, a red kdb would be very welcome
    https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1242828590598758400?s=21

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Hogey007 wrote: »
    This totw looks a little better than last week, a red kdb would be very welcome
    https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1242828590598758400?s=21

There's actually a few usable cards in there at least

Prime Michael Owen.

Not great, not bad. From a United point of view, he can go into the United team I was planning on running this weekend. Could have gotten better, but could have gotten somewhat worse, and an icon striker is somewhat handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Prime Michael Owen.

Unlucky so many people seemed to have gotten him.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

KDB or Koul...they’re the only ones that would walk into my team and slot right in on perfect chem. The rest of those are meh...subs at best. I do like the card design though.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

So if you go 1 up in SB even on legendary the opp will stop playing if you just leave down the controller?

• Advertisement

So if you go 1 up in SB even on legendary the opp will stop playing if you just leave down the controller?

Has to be in your half etc and with a defender I think. Look it up on YouTube for how to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

There’s a few ones but Nepenthez has a video up on it.
    Do a fake shot in their box and see what happens

• Registered Users Posts: 19,760 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I have to assume at this stage that the Milestones tab is just completely dead, what a waste.

You’ve to L1 fake shot and then normal fake shot in the opponents box and they’ll just stand there jockeying you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Anybody else not able to find a match on PS4?

Doyler92 wrote: »
    Anybody else not able to find a match on PS4?

Yeah matchmaking has been disabled.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Can’t even do squad battles!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Just tried to get to rank 2, only short 1200 points, and matchmaking still disabled.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,760 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

A whole lot of people are gonna miss out on their Rivals rank tomorrow morning because of this.

Got totw Scar and some other CB in my rivals rewards.
    Guaranteed my WL pick will have both and some crappy sub 80 card to choose from.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Rafa and funes mori.

Like how in 2 years have I not got 1 usable red pick!!

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

I got Lucas and koulibaly... Delighted with that. Pepe popped up for me too but picked lucas over him. Sorry Hogey007 hopefully you get better picks the next time.

If it's any consolation the last icon swaps I did the pack and got rui costa.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Rafa and funes mori.

Like how in 2 years have I not got 1 usable red pick!!

It’s a compete face. Only once this year did I get a player over 84 and it was Lloris.
    Today I got Reina..it’s one of the reasons I stopped doing WL or stopping at 6 wins,,the rewards are basically the same for red picks.

Fraser and Huuntelar.

First time I get to 17 wins, and that’s the best options.

Going to leave this weekend so. The revamped TootW Moments was a chance to fix the system, but my picks this morning were...

80-81-81-84
    81-81-81-81

It’s not even the cards wouldn’t get into my team now, they probably wouldn’t have gotten into my team back in December.

Oblak, IF Rafa and IF mount the only things of note from packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Schar and Coman for 20 wins. I’ve had worse rewards but definitely not worth the grind. Not opening the packs until tomorrow evening for FUT birthday. Might as well delay the disappointment.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Pepe and Fraser. Pepe will make some appearances from bench I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Got Coman from mine, best red pick this year, I'll take that. One 84 from all of the WL and DR packs though.

I’ve upgraded my mic icon sbc to a win.
    Essien is actually a great midfielder in this game. I’d say his mid is even better than PIM Gattuso.
    If only his shooting was better but since he’s there to win the ball back and pass it on he’s a 10 out of 10. Great interceptions as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Logged in yesterday and got 88 De Ligt and 85 Iniesta as my reds from one weekend league ago.

Was doing the squad battles icon swaps while playing Animal Crossing at the same time and was one win away from having them all finished when matchmaking was disabled :mad::rolleyes:.

Just need that win and 3 wl wins to have all the first set. Already got Litmanen so going to get Dalglish next month.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Weekend League picks

First pack:
    82 Debuchy 81 Gayle 84 Machis

Second pack:
    82 Debuchy 84 Rafa 84 Pepe Reina

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement