Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Weekend League picks

First pack:
    82 Debuchy 81 Gayle 84 Machis

Second pack:
    82 Debuchy 84 Rafa 84 Pepe Reina

See...utter ****e.
    With all the teams we’re running now none of those picks would even get into the reserves let alone the first squad. They really need to bring back monthly rewards.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,760 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Typical

QKgbR7B.jpg

Saving my packs for tomorrow, got 2x100k, 2x15k, 6 Mega Packs, and then whatever SBCs come out tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Saving my packs for tomorrow, got 2x100k, 2x15k, 6 Mega Packs, and then whatever SBCs come out tonight.

I’ve 132 packs! Guaranteed you’ll still get better than me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Ooh, forgot about FUT birthday. Gonna stack my packs + MM tonight so!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

156 packs saved up for tomorrow, have so few players left in my club I will have to wait until I've opened them to do tomorrow MM :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Blazer wrote: »
    See...utter ****e.
    With all the teams we’re running now none of those picks would even get into the reserves let alone the first squad. They really need to bring back monthly rewards.

That Machis card looks decent in fairness.

That Machis card looks decent in fairness.

I used his CM version for swaps, was class as a RCM in a 4312 tbf.

Not a good start to my WL this morning :pac: 0-2, but tbf, my second loss I was leading 3-0 and had to take a call and the fella wouldn’t back out, so just gave him the win.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Has anyone contacted EA before? What's the best channel to get them. I want to try get my twitch packs sorted...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Has anyone contacted EA before? What's the best channel to get them. I want to try get my twitch packs sorted...

I never got the toty one last year got on to ea and they said it was a twitch problem thay had nothing to do with them. It was through the online chat.

gotthebug wrote: »
    I never got the toty one last year got on to ea and they said it was a twitch problem thay had nothing to do with them. It was through the online chat.

Cheers, my issue though is getting the code to login and associate the accounts. So it's an EA issue.

Cheers, my issue though is getting the code to login and associate the accounts. So it's an EA issue.

that's not an EA issue..its prime.
    Prime issues you a code first to verify its you.
    Then EA issues you a code when logging into your EA account.

There definitely was issues last week with prime emails not getting through.
    I tried it again a few days later and it worked fine then.

Are we all ready for the servers to crash at 6pm for most of the night??

Oh no, Griezman 5* WF :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Still no new Liverpool player :rolleyes: Also good to see that they released that player moments asensio since we definitely didn't have a special Real Madrid left wing already available in sbcs.

More repeated players again with the likes of Sissoko and Rashford having futmas cards already.

Anyway, thanks to more people playing due to the circumstances I'm 4-0 in wl. Going to stop until tomorrow because I know I'll get matched up with insane players if I continue :pac:

Mbappe TOTY
    Hazard Moments SBC
    Griezmann OTW
    Rashford FUTMAS
    Havertz FUTMAS
    Sissoko FUTMAS
    Saint-Maximin OTW
    Hernandez OTW
    Guerreiro Scream
    Lozano FUTMAS

Also we've already got 87 Dembele and 90 Ben Yedder as 4*/5* and 5*/5* French RWs, not to mention countless Premier League RWs.

I'm just gonna hope for good SBCs and Objectives, this isn't an encouraging start, FUT Birthday used to be about fan favourites from previous games but this is just full of the most boring meta choices.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

To be fair I don't mind that Sissoko card as he was due an upgrade.

Let's see what else comes out as there will be sbc's too, or are those to be sbc's?

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Still no new Liverpool player :rolleyes: Also good to see that they released that player moments asensio since we definitely didn't have a special Real Madrid left wing already available in sbcs.

More repeated players again with the likes of Sissoko and Rashford having futmas cards already.

Anyway, thanks to more people playing due to the circumstances I'm 4-0 in wl. Going to stop until tomorrow because I know I'll get matched up with insane players if I continue :pac:

Real lack of Liverpool specials this year :( wish there was a 5* skills Firmino/Mane or a 5* WF Salah.

• Advertisement

There are so many good French CMs that haven't had any promo cards this year though (Pogba, Matuidi, Doucoure) and yet they give a second one to Sissoko.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Yeah not overly impressed by that promo. Going to have to open some packs but that TOTW De Bruyne would still be the best possible pull.

oh man that 5* wf Griezeman will be absolutely crazy.
    I loved his nif card...so silky smooth at CAM.

Real lack of Liverpool specials this year :( wish there was a 5* skills Firmino/Mane or a 5* WF Salah.

Just in case you don't know, all Firmino cards have 5* skills, he was upgraded in January :p

We're gonna see half of these cards again during FUTTIES btw.

Just in case you don't know, all Firmino cards have 5* skills, he was upgraded in January :p

Oh ****, forgot upgrades happened tbh :pac:

We're gonna see half of these cards again during FUTTIES btw.

They’re not even trying to be subtle, this whole game has just been various iterations of cards.

The likes of fb David luiz, futmas ferland mendy, futmas sissoko, moments hazard, futmas Vidal to name just a few have all had sbc’s only to then get better non performance based cards either in sbc’s or packs.

Be interesting to see if they put a good player in objectives now that everyone is being forced somewhat to play the game and they’ve been tweeting about “play together blah blah blah”

Hazard is the worst choice of all of them, he literally has a permanent SBC available right now.

Hazard is the worst choice of all of them, he literally has a permanent SBC available right now.

100%

Very surprised they didn’t get militao in there too as his rttf card is now redundant (for upgrades, still a very good card)
    There’s a team 2 next week though so likes of him, Ryan Kent etc will probably be in that.

• Advertisement

Bale would have been the absolute perfect choice for a Real Madrid ST with a WF upgrade but they decided to give him a shíte 86 rated TOTW Moments card last week instead.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement