Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

That sissoko card is going to be such a pain in the nuts to play against

• Registered Users Posts: 19,760 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Servers down. The SBC player is Ozil, another who already had a Scream card.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

at least they're consistent. 6pm on the dot every friday.
    Must really start watching cards and doing low bids at 5.59 every friday :D

I say this every promo but having a competitive mode that only opens on weekends, and then launching all of your promos on the day the competitive mode opens is the dumbest **** I've ever seen. No wonder the servers always go down when they're begging you to overload them every Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

So no new objective player ?

Why even bother putting that " play together stay together" nonsense when you boot up the game if the only thing they'll put into the game is the same players and promo packs.

Have no interest in any of these cards so not even going to open my saved packs.

• Advertisement

Also what a weird caption for a player whose fans have routinely complained about him giving up on the team for like 2 years now

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/1243599838496817160?s=20

Oh wait there are objective players but I couldn't see them because I got logged out of course :pac:

Point still stands though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Gyan84 wrote: »
    So no new objective player ?

Why even bother putting that " play together stay together" nonsense when you boot up the game if the only thing they'll put into the game is the same players and promo packs.

Have no interest in any of these cards so not even going to open my saved packs.

There’s 2 objective players, bellarabi and an 86 Brazilian through squad battle objectives

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Log on, servers down, log off :pac: at least the bonus WL picks are back

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

Anyone struggling to get into FUT service today? Tried on the playstation and Web app and both seem to be down now

• Advertisement

So yesterday I got untradeable red Lucas after already having his Shapeshifter card untradeable......and now I've opened the pack from that 2x83+ SBC and gotten this :pac:

oIOXFvr.png

I've already got untradeable TOTY KdB so this is basically the best SBC fodder possible :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

So yesterday I got untradeable red Lucas after already having his Shapeshifter card untradeable......and now I've opened the pack from that 2x83+ SBC and gotten this :pac:

I've already got untradeable TOTY KdB so this is basically the best SBC fodder possible :D

hell of a pack!

u bastard lol :D
    I'd love that card.

They're bringing the extra red pick back for next weekend league.

Not sure why it isn't a permanent thing since it's the only way to guarantee that higher ranks get higher rated players.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    They're bringing the extra red pick back for next weekend league.

Not sure why it isn't a permanent thing since it's the only way to guarantee that higher ranks get higher rated players.

You'd think they'd at least do it for both weeks of FUT Birthday instead of just the second one.

Packing all my good duplicates as untradeable ffs. Just packed Son... I guess I’m doing moments Ramos tonight then :pac:

Halfway through my 140 packs, including 2x 125k packs 2 x 100k packs and 15 55k packs and best thing I’ve got so far is a hunter chemistry item.......Jesus wept!!!!

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Halfway through my 140 packs, including 2x 125k packs 2 x 100k packs and 15 55k packs and best thing I’ve got so far is a hunter chemistry item.......Jesus wept!!!!

should get Osmosis to open your packs for you.

Blazer wrote: »
    should get Osmosis to open your packs for you.

I really should, man is a legend for the pack luck :)

• Advertisement

Beat a fella in champs that had a 6-7m squad with the likes of TOTY Trent, Kante, Alisson, POTM Neymar, FB Luiz & Sandro etc

Was 4-0 up at HT and finished 5-2 in the end. FFS Osimhen with 4 goals, love that card.

Weekend league extended by 24 hours if it changes anyone’s mind about signing up :)

Moments Ramos completed with all fodder from club! Still a handful of high rated left and a good few 83-85s... not too bad.

Btw anyone else having issues with connection tonight? Whenever I back out of the FUT champs menu, I’m not able to get back in as I’ve lost connection to FUT servers, but I’m still able to do SBCs, access market etc. Have to restart my PS4 to play again.

Pack luck went a little differently in second half

Got an untradeable oblak.....nice, will save 90k or so on an sbc.

Then............Neymar!! Thank feck he’s tradeable.....sell him for 630k.

Very happy at this point but then this happens :)

42-FB6605-96-DA-4741-B4-D9-B0-ED63-EC9-BB5.jpg

Damn nice :)

Damn nice :)

Thanks man. I wasn’t even sure who was in the team so when I seen the French flag and that it was a fut birthday card I was going “oh please be sissoko” :D

Thanks man. I wasn’t even sure who was in the team so when I seen the French flag and that it was a fit birthday card I was going “oh please be sissoko” :D

is he tradeable or non- He's going for 3.5m on xbox or was earlier. thats only 500k less than this toty card which is nuts.

is he tradeable or non- He's going for 3.5m on xbox or was earlier. thats only 500k less than this toty card which is nuts.

Untradeable, I sold the toty version for 5.4 mil.
    His fut birthday is 5 mil on ps4, the difference in key stats with finisher chem is very minimal and his fut birthday has the 5 star wf versus 4 star on toty.

I need to decide what to do with this unexpected windfall now :)

Untradeable, I sold the toty version for 5.4 mil.
    His fut birthday is 5 mil on ps4, the difference in key stats with finisher chem is very minimal and his fut birthday has the 5 star wf versus 4 star on toty.

Jesus, fair play. He looks unreal and card design is nice. Let us know how he plays!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Will you touch me and pass on the luck, I’ve gone through 90% of my 60 odd packs and have had 1 walkout and 3 boards. Cavani, Banega, Burki & Borja Iglesias. Have the full prem SBC to submit tomorrow, hopefully my luck changes, is it too much to ask for some birthday cake?

WL was going well 4-0 and then game crashed as I scored a header, from a cross (I know, a header, I was shocked too as must’ve been the game) load the game back up and get the loss and the DNF message, currently at 5-1.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement