Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,760 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Cba waiting, did a 4th Icon Pack, here we go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Third times a charm so :)

Lenglet, at least it not 84.

Hopefully there is a push on some 83s

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Cba waiting, did a 4th Icon Pack, here we go.

R9 I’d say.

Delighted with this actually, way better for me than pretty much any attacker or midfielder outside the top few. Gonna play him at RB on 7 chem which I've been doing with Semedo anyway so can sell him for 400k.

giphy.gif

This also means I can organise my team in a way to get Maguire in on full chem instead of Ronaldo, which I might actually do :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I've got 2m coin. Osmosis, I wish you weren't doing this to me, and making me think it's worth doing a mid icon pack. I know I'll get someone awful...

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I've got 2m coin. Osmosis, I wish you weren't doing this to me, and making me think it's worth doing a mid icon pack. I know I'll get someone awful...

I would say it's worth doing at least one but my first two were Okocha and Lineker so idk :p

I'm mostly just doing them because I'm more than happy with my team already and there haven't been any SBC players released that I really want in ages.

I would say it's worth doing at least one but my first two were Okocha and Lineker so idk :p

I'm mostly just doing them because I'm more than happy with my team already and there haven't been any SBC players released that I really want in ages.

Yeah.

I'm running a full United team currently, but I'm not willing to splash 1.5m on that Rashford card to upgrade (especially since I've been having fun with MOTM Ighalo today for a 10th of the price). And if United promo players are going to stay at that level, there's not a huge amount of cards I've got a massive interest in.

I'm at the point now that to get signifcant upgrades, I'll probably need mad luck in an Icon pack, or getting some reds during TOTY weekend leagues.

Screw it, I'll try one, and see how I go. I can start trading more intensively again to make up the coinage.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Yeah.

I'm running a full United team currently, but I'm not willing to splash 1.5m on that Rashford card to upgrade (especially since I've been having fun with MOTM Ighalo today for a 10th of the price). And if United promo players are going to stay at that level, there's not a huge amount of cards I've got a massive interest in.

I'm at the point now that to get signifcant upgrades, I'll probably need mad luck in an Icon pack, or getting some reds during TOTY weekend leagues.

Screw it, I'll try one, and see how I go. I can start trading more intensively again to make up the coinage.

And sure look, even half of the bad Mid cards played for United at some point so if you get one of those it's not a total loss :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Got the bellarabi objective complete but the crosses was annoying in that I had 3 matches where the crosses didn’t count, the lofted cross seemed a bit hit and miss for me, counted sometimes, didn’t others.

Anyway, at least they didn’t make a win a requirement with the crosses so could just keep spamming it.

Bellarabi can now go join, scream dzeko, headliner plea, scream ozil, ss batra, futmas cazorla, moments Jo and all the rest of the objective players “I have to complete” but never use :D

• Advertisement

Sigh.

Lehmann.

Really didn't need a keeper at all :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Finished 14-3 which is by far my best ever record and is crazy good considering the only reason I played this wl was because I didn't get enough wins for the token last weekend.

Guarantee I'll be back to ****e next week since the extra player pick will be back. :pac:

Going to do the two objective players now so they can join all my other untradeables in the wait for the Liverpool sbc that will never come.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

don't forget there's still another day in WL this weekend as it got extended.

My team now has a spot that can accommodate any central player in the game on full chem, beautiful.

dcXXgk3.png

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Any of you creative fellas in here able to help me out fitting Griezmann into my team? De Bruyne, Salah, RTTF Allan and FS Tielemans are the only tradeable ones. I have just short of 900k in coins as well so could bring someone in (or maybe do the Vidal SBC).

Was planning on bringing in Laudrup from icon swaps too but that may change now with packing Griezmann today.

FIFA20.jpg

Realised I had enough awful 81-84 reds to do one of those 86+ Red upgrades.

Got Modric.

Doesn't look bad, but he's still "only" a 124k player. Guess he'll help for first owner objectives.

If you sold up KdB, Tielemans, Salah, and Allan + your 900k you should be able to afford Sissoko and Kante:

U2Ho3Qk.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Any of you creative fellas in here able to help me out fitting Griezmann into my team? De Bruyne, Salah, RTTF Allan and FS Tielemans are the only tradeable ones. I have just short of 900k in coins as well so could bring someone in (or maybe do the Vidal SBC).

Was planning on bringing in Laudrup from icon swaps too but that may change now with packing Griezmann today.

FIFA20.jpg

Had this done before I seen Osmosis’s reply, I’ll post it anyway but I think his is better

BCF70-A97-AD34-4-A22-9217-BC613626-BA92.png

If you sold up KdB, Tielemans, Salah, and Allan + your 900k you should be able to afford Sissoko and Kante:

U2Ho3Qk.png

hot damn that's the way to go.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I'm tempted to buy that Griezmann card!!

• Advertisement

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I'm tempted to buy that Griezmann card!!

oh I'm definitely getting it. Just still a bit more coins to get mbappe and slot Griezman in behind him. His NIF was a silky smooth CAM when I used him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Cheers for the two suggestions lads. I like the look of both of them teams, Osmosis Jones team looks like a super team, don't know if I have the stones to spend so much on Sissoko :o but will definitely consider it and keep an eye on his price.

A nice problem to have in fairness :D played one or two games with him and he is very slick.

Only needed 2 wins for my usual 14 wins target... took me 7 games to get them. Played like absolute ****e but my players felt very sluggish. 14-9 my final standing. Not too bad given my 0-3 start!

Osimhen also hit 54 goals after having about 18 when I started WL... him and Odegaard were scoring/assisting for fun. Gonna find it hard to get rid of either of them for Dalglish when I’ve enough tokens.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Only needed 2 wins for my usual 14 wins target... took me 7 games to get them. Played like absolute ****e but my players felt very sluggish. 14-9 my final standing. Not too bad given my 0-3 start!

Osimhen also hit 54 goals after having about 18 when I started WL... him and Odegaard were scoring/assisting for fun. Gonna find it hard to get rid of either of them for Dalglish when I’ve enough tokens.

I was struggling this week with almost every game ending either in et or penalties....

No easy games at all and I would usually have one or two from time to time.

14-13

wonski wrote: »
    I was struggling this week with almost every game ending either in et or penalties....

No easy games at all and I would usually have one or two from time to time.

14-13

Came up against Prime Henry three times this weekend.. absolutely demolished those three times! Came up against a lot of Drogba there tonight too... luckily I could somewhat contain him with his ****e dribbling.

Sweet, did one more 81+ upgrade and got IF Williams. Untradeable, but still a “free” 120k player.

Might rinse my club through upgrades over the next few days.

16-1 atm, last game was really laggy so gonna step away for now, nice to have the extension to tomorrow.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I was 14-10 and only needed 3 more wins for the ultimate pack with 6 games left. Made it with 2 games to spare.

Best I got from the pack was Higuian, for 300 WL wins!!

Popped open the SB reward packs and got a tradeable moments Lucas Moura, he's worth 130000k :D

Don't know whether to sell or keep him. Has anyone tried him yet?

From 16-1 to 17-5 lol, there's no subtlety in the matchmaking, it's just "play against people much worse than you until you hit 15 wins and then get matched up against Elite 1 players." It's so rare to actually feel like you're playing someone on your level, which is why I think even winning is so unsatisfying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,962 ✭✭✭Liamalone

0-0 this weekend, not enough points, only got 5 games in last week due to the other half being in lockdown lol.

Completed the Vidal Flashback SBC, impressed so far.

Really fed up having to deal with duplicate untradeables from packs, pain in the hole!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement